Capital.com Review

Updated: Jun 28, 2022 · Capital.com  · Is this your company?

Capital.com is a cfd broker. Capital.com offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Capital.com Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Capital.com

Minimum Deposit: $20
Address: 10th Floor, 16 Great Queen Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2B 5DG, WC2B 5DG, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulations: ASIC ##513393, NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

Tarawally,
Mar 13, 2021,

Overnight charges are too high.

Capital.com is a good broker, but their overnight charges are too high compared to other brokers.

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback. Unlike our competitors, we charge an overnight fee that is based only on the leverage provided rather than the entire value of your position for Cryptocurrencies, Shares and Thematic Investments. The overnight fee charge on Indices, Commodities and FX is based on the entire value of your position. If you think that our overnight fees are too high, please suggest what the optimal fees you would expect. We are waiting for your comments to us at feedback@capital.com.

Kind regards,
Dean,
Middle East, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good but could improve on the interface

Interface doesn’t separate your favorites from different accounts. Difficult to line up favorites specific to an account so you can watch different portfolios. It’s also impossible to see your total leverage amount unless you manually open each position and add them yourself in a spreadsheet. There could be more stats on your equity to total leverage ratio. Also a lot of instruments/markets missing.

Generally I do like it cos you can have split accounts for different strategies. Other competitors you can only do this via multiple logins and of course you have to validate your account in each. Capital has the best offering in this space for sure.

Overall I prefer Capital to some of their competitors, but the interface and stats needs improvement. I feel like I’m looking at a 90’s retro design :)

Hello, Dean!
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our platform and that you prefer it to our competitors. We understand the lack of which features may cause inconvenience and we appreciate your ideas on how to improve our platform and we'll consider it in our future releases. Please don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@capital.com with more details about what can be improved to get your 5* review.

Capital.com team.
Europe, Netherlands,
Mar 9, 2021,

To sloooooooow to withdraw funds

...quick to deposit but so slow to withdraw your funds. This is a legit firm but without the infrastructure to compete in a fast moving world. Support is close to Nik and responds with excuses of unusual increase in demand blah, blah, blah...having worked in support for almost a decade I know when someone is trying to hoodwink me of their size and capability.
Hello!
Thank you for taking time to leave the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. We value your experience and would like to make things right. Please, feel free to contact us at feedback@capital.com, and we'll look into the best possible solutions.

Kind regards,
Ann Loft, Tampa, Fl, USA,
Mar 4, 2021,

Good platform indeed

This broker has quite unique platform. It looks to me that it is made for highly professional traders. It is very easy to navigate, actually, all important data are included in the start screen. Information about trading pair includes even market sentiment, aside from latest important news. Placing orders is simplified, there is option to place sl, tp or just striking price, level at which I would like my position to be closed. I was very positively surprised when I started trading here.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Mar 16, 2021:
Hello, Anna!
Thank you for taking time to provide such a great review. It's a pleasure to hear about your positive experience on our platform.

Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2021,

Good for metal traders

I am trading here metals for some four months already. I have chosen this broker due to good conditions offered for trading these assets. I find that there are indeed low costs, spreads are 0.03-0.06 pips while there is very good leverage allowed of 100:1. No additional or hidden trading fees.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Mar 4, 2021:
Hello, Luckre.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are truly grateful for your review and for sharing your experience with us and the community. We devote all our effort to improve our app and it's great that the trading experience we create works for you!

Bath, United Kingdom,
Feb 13, 2021,

So far so good.

Been using for a couple of weeks, deposited £1.5k and made enough to close that position and withdraw the initial amount.

Now riding off those initial profits only.

No issues with withdrawal to UK bank account.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Hello, npritchard.

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Capital.com Team.
Tenetenz, Philippines,
Jan 26, 2021,

Good trading platform

Still weren’t any problems with this trading platform. First months I was getting used to trade here (I’m mt4 addicted). But there are some features that I like
Firstly I can trade almost what I want. I traded fx majors and some us stock like apple (usually there are about 15 stocks by many fx brokers and I really miss stocks from other market). Spreads for majors are quite competitive. Eur/USD is about 4-8 pips, Usd/jpy is about 10 pips. Leverage is 1:200 but it could be changed.

There are stocks from Switzerland (not so cheap but still they are quite predictable for channel trading and using trend lines, Sweden (cheap one, for example African Oil which is traded really well using tren channel), Hong Kong (also can afford to buy. For example jiangxi copper is one of my favorite share which was bought last year. It bring me quite a lot.) and others. Leverage is 1:20 fro shares.

There are also etfs which I still learn to trade on demo. I think they are much better than FX or crypto because carry trade is not working and crypto is too dangerous.
Many indices where leverage is 1:100 so still can buy some from Europe

Next feature for me is customization. I added all trends indicators that I use. And it’s not only MA. E.G. william %r. As I understand there are all indicators from mt4 but not sure.

What I miss:
- No mt4 (too addicted)
- trailing stop (it’s easy I hope to add)

I wrote last December their support team and they told me that they are working on it.

That’s why only 4 stars

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 27, 2021:
Hi, Infornon08.

Thanks for such a splendid feedback.We are truly grateful for your review and for sharing your experience with us and the community. We devote all our effort to improve our app and it's great that the trading experience we create works for you!
Concerning trailing SL, our management and development teams are working on adding this instrument to our platform. Your suggestion about MT4 we will forward to them also :)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com.

Best regards,
Dominik,
Grivalsky, Czech Republic,
Jan 8, 2021,

0 Communication, they dont wanna give me my money (withdrawal)

I will contanct police and all institutions to investigate this company!
Scamers, liers, ignorants...worst experience ever, still have my money.
I cant withdrawal them, or i can, but all request are rejected and all again 3 days in a row!!
And they tell me, my bank cancell it, darlings you didnt send me money so my bank cant!
I will not contact you on your support email, nobody answer.
Will contact the police and institutions to investigate it!! Immediatelly.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Dominik. Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. To withdraw your funds, your account needs to be verified. Please, contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com and we'll assist you from there. Looking forward hearing from you soon. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 8, 2021,

AVOID CAPITAL.COM STEALING MONEY

really bad experiances,
bought positions and sold, when the virgin galactic fell by a piece, they set the value of the jump themselves, and first started a jump down where my account closed, but the jump down but did not start the sold position

really avoid company
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Krocky. Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your experience. From what you have described, I understand that your situation could have been treated with more attention. I would like to fix it and look into possible solutions. Please contact me at feedback@capital.com for further communication. I apologise for the inconvenience caused again and I'm looking forward to getting it right for you. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Montreal, Canada,
Dec 15, 2020,

Terrible Broker ,Beware.

Beware Of Capital.com
Have a postion on BTC/USD , normally the transaction close at 50% , but their system Wiped all my account after a btc moove and to add its wasnt even a big moovement ,thats mean their system have all the time to close the trade at 50%.
Talk tonthe customer service they said everything was fine on their side , but its a lie.
BEWARE.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Dec 23, 2020:
Hi, Scozer.

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. You have invested in a particular share. The company of your share declared the end of the lock-up period of newly issued shares a few months ago. This event was expected to negatively affect the share price, in a predictable way, and this was the reason, if your positions were still open by the event date, we had to close them before the closing of the trading day. Our Support team will be able to provide you more explanation on the event and on the position closure if you address your situation to them directly at support@capital.com. We are looking into introducing a new tool to help you with tracking all future events shortly and we hope it will be useful in similar situations in the future. If you have any other suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@capital.com. Kind Regards, Capital.com team.