Capital.com Review

Updated: Aug 7, 2022 · Capital.com  · Is this your company?

Capital.com is a cfd broker. Capital.com offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Capital.com Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Capital.com

Minimum Deposit: $20
Address: 10th Floor, 16 Great Queen Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2B 5DG, WC2B 5DG, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulations: ASIC ##513393, NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

Slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 8, 2021,

AVOID CAPITAL.COM STEALING MONEY

really bad experiances,
bought positions and sold, when the virgin galactic fell by a piece, they set the value of the jump themselves, and first started a jump down where my account closed, but the jump down but did not start the sold position

really avoid company
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Krocky. Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your experience. From what you have described, I understand that your situation could have been treated with more attention. I would like to fix it and look into possible solutions. Please contact me at feedback@capital.com for further communication. I apologise for the inconvenience caused again and I'm looking forward to getting it right for you. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Dominik,
Grivalsky, Czech Republic,
Jan 8, 2021,

0 Communication, they dont wanna give me my money (withdrawal)

I will contanct police and all institutions to investigate this company!
Scamers, liers, ignorants...worst experience ever, still have my money.
I cant withdrawal them, or i can, but all request are rejected and all again 3 days in a row!!
And they tell me, my bank cancell it, darlings you didnt send me money so my bank cant!
I will not contact you on your support email, nobody answer.
Will contact the police and institutions to investigate it!! Immediatelly.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Dominik. Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. To withdraw your funds, your account needs to be verified. Please, contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com and we'll assist you from there. Looking forward hearing from you soon. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Colombia, Colombia,
May 21, 2022,

It's all a lie, deception

This application cheats and steals money from people who deposit their capital, they are scammers who make fun of customers and surround you until you no longer have anyone to go to claim the money deposited, I have been trying to get money for 4 months now that I deposit and they even blocked my account and access to the platform so that I cannot access it... Scam, deception, do not let yourself be robbed

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 23, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Our platform is regulated and all of our activities adhere to the strict rules and laws regulating financial service organisations. From our records, our support team has been in contact with you and advised that the documents you have sent have been forwarded to the relevant department. We will provide you with an update as soon as we receive it.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Tirana, Albania,
Feb 3, 2022,

The worst broker ever. The are regulated by Belarus

I tried to work on the app platform and the results were determined by ongoing high spreads applied even the market of that day has no spead . They ask for screenshots or videos of the problem and this is ridicoulos , you cant take a screen when confirm order ,or make a video. A person Francesco.S called saying that even market has no spread , when Sell must be applied. No one is going to solve this i think. Pay attention. Do not work with
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 8, 2022:
Hello Moris, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience and the level of service has not met your expectations.

Our platform is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Australian Securities Investments Commission (ASIC) and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB). We can assure you we intend to have fair business with our clients and do our best to make sure all our activity adheres to current legal regulations.

A market spread is quite inconsistent and may increase or decrease depending on the liquidity of its market. We do our best to gather the most recent and relevant market prices and ensure that it comes from a trusted price provider. If there is any spread in particular that seems to be too high, or you think our spread policy can be improved, it would be great if you contact us with your suggestions - we will be happy to discuss it.

We would like to take a closer look at your case, and it would be great if you could contact us at feedback@capital.com with the registered email. Our team will look for the best possible solutions.
hyderabad, India,
Feb 22, 2022,

Lost my money

after withdraw of 50dollars on 11th january. i didn't recieved till now. customer support is bad. if i ask about 11th january transaction. they will send other date transactions. poor understanding.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 23, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that the withdrawal process took longer than expected, and that the level of service was not up to your standards. From our records, your account manager has been in contact with you with a full explanation of your situation and provided you with the RRN to track the withdrawal transaction.

If you require any further assistance, please contact us at feedback@capital.com, and we will assist you as soon as possible.

We would also appreciate it if you could update your review once you receive the funds.
Newport, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2020,

Absolutely irresponsible attitude to clients' money

Capital.com refuse to return money from my trade account to my bank card. I made a request for a withdrawal to my bank card in the amount of $3000. They sent me money for completely different payment details and $1000 less. Now they say that they sent $3000 and it's my problem that I didn't receive it.
And yet, their application on the phone stopped launching. Turns off at startup.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Nov 26, 2020:
Dear Konstantin. Thanks for your feedback. Regarding your situation, as far as I know, our support contacted you by phone, but they cannot get through. We also gave you an additional e-mail. If you have any questions, write to support@capital.com, we will be happy to help.
Montreal, Canada,
Dec 15, 2020,

Terrible Broker ,Beware.

Beware Of Capital.com
Have a postion on BTC/USD , normally the transaction close at 50% , but their system Wiped all my account after a btc moove and to add its wasnt even a big moovement ,thats mean their system have all the time to close the trade at 50%.
Talk tonthe customer service they said everything was fine on their side , but its a lie.
BEWARE.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Dec 23, 2020:
Hi, Scozer.

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. You have invested in a particular share. The company of your share declared the end of the lock-up period of newly issued shares a few months ago. This event was expected to negatively affect the share price, in a predictable way, and this was the reason, if your positions were still open by the event date, we had to close them before the closing of the trading day. Our Support team will be able to provide you more explanation on the event and on the position closure if you address your situation to them directly at support@capital.com. We are looking into introducing a new tool to help you with tracking all future events shortly and we hope it will be useful in similar situations in the future. If you have any other suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@capital.com. Kind Regards, Capital.com team.
Europe, Netherlands,
Mar 9, 2021,

To sloooooooow to withdraw funds

...quick to deposit but so slow to withdraw your funds. This is a legit firm but without the infrastructure to compete in a fast moving world. Support is close to Nik and responds with excuses of unusual increase in demand blah, blah, blah...having worked in support for almost a decade I know when someone is trying to hoodwink me of their size and capability.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Hello!
Thank you for taking time to leave the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. We value your experience and would like to make things right. Please, feel free to contact us at feedback@capital.com, and we'll look into the best possible solutions.

Kind regards,
Capital.com team.
Bryanston, South Africa,
Jan 28, 2022,

I had a trade open for Natural Gas. I clicked to close the trade in the positive but it just responded saying order placed successfully. I did this several times trying to close the transaction but got the same message. The transaction continued to fluctuate till someone responded to my complaint. They said it was a technical issue. They paused the transaction for 15min whilst resolving it but resumed it again without notification. They are yet to give me any reason for this and I have zero peace of mind that this would happen to me or others ever again. I took a far less amount on that transaction.

Jun 23, 2021 - 3 Stars I am enjoying Capital dot com because it's so easy to use. However I am disappointed by their live support system. They use telegram and whatsapp but they are so slow to respond. Secondly they system has on numerous occasions placed multiple trades for me in error which has resulted in losses or profits but unintentional orders nonetheless. They have not been helpful in resolving this and only responded that I should withdraw my money. Very disappointed with how they have handled my query.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 30, 2021 Hello Skosazy! Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. It's great that you find our platform easy-to-use.

We are sorry to hear that the level of customer service was not up to your standards and your trading activity has been affected. We value our clients and would like to look into your case further. It would be great if you email us at feedback@capital.com with screenshots from our platform (if you have any) and the date and time - we will see what can be done to resolve the situation and improve your experience on our platform. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Capital.com team.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 1, 2022:
Hello Skosazy, thank you for your updated review. We are sorry about your recent experience.

Indeed, there has been a technical bug that was fixed in a short period of time.

We are constantly working on improving our platform. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support@capital.com with more screenshots or videos (if any) and your registered email, and we will assist you shortly. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Portugal, Portugal,
Nov 12, 2021,

Withdraw issues solved

Hello

Withdraw was requested by 04 November and declined 5 times, today 12 November they accepted and now I got the funds.
Changed the review to positive because their platform works good and regarding trading all runs as a trustworthy broker. Although I would recommend capital.com to improve their support and follow up with ticket requests.

Nov 9, 2021 - 1 Star Was testing capital.com (with live funds) for future new broker to invest and after a while "playing" with investments (which I was satisfied with the overall platform ), I then to end my trial tried to withdraw funds.
Already tried a hand full of times but it comes always declined. Contacted then and they requested some further information from my part which I made available for them. Ever since they do not reply my contact and decline always the withdraw funds...

Just to see how shady this is, I in the past contacted them for some support regarding other subjects and they were fast and precise. Now to withdraw they seem to be hiding, it already passed 5 days since the 1st withdraw request.

Will wait a few more days for any sort of feedback / solution. If no further solution is made by capital.com will have to seek and fill claims with CySec and FCA

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Nov 12, 2021 Hello! We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with withdrawal and that the level of service wasn't up to your standards. We can assure you we always return funds to our clients.

As per our records, all the documents you had provided were accepted, and the withdrawal has been recently processed. It may take up to 5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account. In case you don't receive the funds within this time period, please reach us via email at feedback@capital.com requesting an ARN (Acquirer Reference Number). Then you can contact your bank quoting this number to track the transaction status.

If you have any further questions or require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us any time - we will be happy to help.

Kind regards, Capital.com team.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Nov 18, 2021:
Hello, thank you for updating your review and rating our platform higher.

We are happy to hear that your case has been resolved, and the funds has reached your bank account. Our team is constantly working on improving all the processes and the quality of service on our platform.

Please don't hesitate to contact us any time at feedback@capital.com with any questions and concerns - we will consider them.

Best regards, Capital.com team