Capital.com Review

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Capital is a forex broker. Capital offers the,Capital trading currency platforms. Capital.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Capital.com

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

LT, Czech Republic,
Jan 14, 2021,

Great app!

I am new to mobile trading and I have used only Capital.com so far.
I must say that it work very well for me as a beginner and I believe it does so for an experienced trader too.
No need of trying another trading app, this one is cool!
I wish everyone smart trading!

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 20, 2021:
Hi, Croic. Thank you for such a positive feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.
Warsaw, Poland,
Jan 12, 2021,

So far a good broker

I'm relatively new to forex and cfds trading. Practicing on demo from last Summer and for now I’m trading with 2 brokers. It’s the second one =) So here I trade stocks because of the low commissions and there are many cheap stocks. There are also different lists of suggested instruments for example most volatile ot top risers \ fallers which I use

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Lilia. Thank you fro taking your time to rate us. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.
Dominik,
Grivalsky, Czech Republic,
Jan 8, 2021,

0 Communication, they dont wanna give me my money (withdrawal)

I will contanct police and all institutions to investigate this company!
Scamers, liers, ignorants...worst experience ever, still have my money.
I cant withdrawal them, or i can, but all request are rejected and all again 3 days in a row!!
And they tell me, my bank cancell it, darlings you didnt send me money so my bank cant!
I will not contact you on your support email, nobody answer.
Will contact the police and institutions to investigate it!! Immediatelly.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Dominik. Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. To withdraw your funds, your account needs to be verified. Please, contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com and we'll assist you from there. Looking forward hearing from you soon. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 8, 2021,

AVOID CAPITAL.COM STEALING MONEY

really bad experiances,
bought positions and sold, when the virgin galactic fell by a piece, they set the value of the jump themselves, and first started a jump down where my account closed, but the jump down but did not start the sold position

really avoid company

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Krocky. Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your experience. From what you have described, I understand that your situation could have been treated with more attention. I would like to fix it and look into possible solutions. Please contact me at feedback@capital.com for further communication. I apologise for the inconvenience caused again and I'm looking forward to getting it right for you. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 26, 2020,

large variety of trading instruments

I like this broker, it's officially licensed by the fca. no problems so far. I trade here spdr, ishares and some other etfs, indecies. Hedging options are also allowed which I use. I am trading here mostly daily for last three months. generally, I am satisfied with conditions. platform is nice, except that I would prefer to have more customization options and I also asked suport to add trailing stop, hope it will be done soon =/ no issues with re-quoting, slippages, withdrawals..

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 6, 2021:
Hi, omniasalem2020. Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.
saint petersburg, Russian Federation,
Dec 19, 2020,

Good one

I am trading stocks with this broker for last six months.

What I think: Capital has nice trade platform (among web platforms), there are large number of stocks and indecies to trade (not only from US and UK but also Germany, France). I need to mention that spreads are a bit higher on stocks, etfs, some 6-7 pips, depending on stock volatility, but there are no commissions on the other side.

Certainly, this broker is not suitable for scalpers

Platform is stable, works without interruptions, execution is swift (I don't trade news here, usually day trading). Up to now I have withdrawn to my bank account via bank transfer and received funds within 3 days. There was no commission from brokers side.

So, overall, if we exclude high spreads, I am super happy with this broker.

-----

I also have an account by another broker with umstel where I hold stocks, etfs and indecies. So, want to compare commisions and spreads. in umstel spread is usually less but commissions are higher, for example for 1 night holing I pay to another broker with umstel 0.02 per night (I also paid 0.25 for open!!)
In Capital: same share (PFE cfd) - no fees for open, pay 0.01 per night

So it takes less costs here to trade than by other stock brokers =)

and again - no fees for withdrawal

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Dec 23, 2020:
Hi, Traplok.

Thanks for your feedback. It's a pleasure to hear about your positive experience when using our app. Don't forget to take advantage of volatile markets and good luck!

Best regards,
Capital.com team.
Montreal, Canada,
Dec 15, 2020,

Terrible Broker ,Beware.

Beware Of Capital.com
Have a postion on BTC/USD , normally the transaction close at 50% , but their system Wiped all my account after a btc moove and to add its wasnt even a big moovement ,thats mean their system have all the time to close the trade at 50%.
Talk tonthe customer service they said everything was fine on their side , but its a lie.
BEWARE.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Dec 23, 2020:
Hi, Scozer.

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. You have invested in a particular share. The company of your share declared the end of the lock-up period of newly issued shares a few months ago. This event was expected to negatively affect the share price, in a predictable way, and this was the reason, if your positions were still open by the event date, we had to close them before the closing of the trading day. Our Support team will be able to provide you more explanation on the event and on the position closure if you address your situation to them directly at support@capital.com. We are looking into introducing a new tool to help you with tracking all future events shortly and we hope it will be useful in similar situations in the future. If you have any other suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at feedback@capital.com. Kind Regards, Capital.com team.
Newport, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2020,

Absolutely irresponsible attitude to clients' money

Capital.com refuse to return money from my trade account to my bank card. I made a request for a withdrawal to my bank card in the amount of $3000. They sent me money for completely different payment details and $1000 less. Now they say that they sent $3000 and it's my problem that I didn't receive it.
And yet, their application on the phone stopped launching. Turns off at startup.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Nov 26, 2020:
Dear Konstantin. Thanks for your feedback. Regarding your situation, as far as I know, our support contacted you by phone, but they cannot get through. We also gave you an additional e-mail. If you have any questions, write to support@capital.com, we will be happy to help.
Pakistan karachi, Pakistan,
Aug 16, 2020,

Some YouTuber force to people used this broker and telling them it is pure ecn but I recommended you kindly don't waste your money and time

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Aug 25, 2020:
Hi Lateefsohail,
Thank you for your time to write review about us.
We are sure that a video on YouTube provides a recommendation to use our trading app and doesn't force people to use it. It's not entirely clear from your comment what exactly on our trading platform you are not happy about and why you do not recommend it. Would you be able to provide more feedback here or to our email support@capital.com and we'll be happy to provide more information how we work.
Many thanks,
Jul 22, 2020,

Withdrawal Refused Unjustly!!!

I contacted ToolTrades after reading online reviews about using its Forex Signal service. Its condition was for me to open several accounts (minimum deposit of USD$250.00/account) with their key broker partner, Capital. After some hard sell attempts by several of their salespeople, I stuck to my guns and said the Basic Plan of Seven signals per day (indefinitely) with one account was good enough for a start They tried to con me into opening more accounts after one week (by cutting off my signals) claiming that my Trial Plan was over. I got into it with them and proved that nowhere in their chat transcripts did it say it was Trial Plan with a 7-day limit to its signals. After threatening to go to Forex Peace Army and other Forex forums with my grievance, the 7-signal plan was reinstated as long as I had an account with Capital. Capital’s web trading interface just wasn’t working for me as I’m used to MT4. Also, I wanted to document my trading with MyFXBook and run additionaL EAs, which its account manager said I could not because I needed MT4 or MT5, which it does not have. So, on, Jul 22, 2020, I wrote to Capital to close the account and withdraw my full balance of US$274.77. That is when the runaround & dirty dancing began by Capital. I have documented emails of all I am stating here. First, it wanted a photo of me holding the Debit MasterCard I used to fund the account with only the first six and last four digits showing. When I sent it after cutting out the middle numbers as instructed, I was told that graphic editors could not be used on the photo, which was not relayed to me at the onset. After that was sorted out, next it insisted I show a card statement showing my Name and MasterCard number. My two Debit cards, Visa & MasterCard, are tagged to my savings bank account. I do not have separate statements for the savings bank account, Visa, and MasterCard. They are consolidated into one online statement. I forwarded that to Capital in three parts, the savings bank account with clear transactions involving my two cards, the statement showing settled card transactions (with the actual proof of deduction to Capital), and the Pending MasterCard Transactions done on the same day of writing the email. All were rejected now with the claim that my Name and MasterCard number were not together on a single document. I wrote back showing with pointed Red Arrows that they do appear right on top of my Pending Settlement page. Now that the game was up, it changed tack. Now I was told to initiate a withdrawal to my bank account. This was because when Capital attempted to refund my money back to my funding method through MasterCard, the transaction was rejected by the card issuer which also happens to be my bank. My bank denied this ever happened. So, I attempted to request for the withdrawal but when I logged in to do that, I had all the necessary info except for an IBAN number which is not used in my country or region. Proof of this is on my bank’s website with an explicit statement that all the Sender needs are a SWIFT Code and the beneficiary’s (me) details. I send the link to Capital. This went back and forth a few times and finally, it ended the matter by saying if I didn’t get a bank statement with 1) Name of my bank, 2) Swift code, 3) Account number, 4) My name as written on the bank account, together in one document, Capital would not initiate a withdrawal and will just close the matter holding my money indefinitely. I contacted my bank and forwarded this weird email request for which I was promised such a document within the next few days. The interesting point during the entire exchange is that I was reminded by Capital that if I didn’t get the documents it wanted, it will cancel my closure/withdrawal request. I forwarded Capital the email I sent my bank requesting for such a document and promised Capital that the regulatory bodies licensing it & all other Forex forums will hear of its underhanded tactics no matter what the outcome. Capital has since remained quiet and it seems I have lost my money forever. So, fellow traders, be cautious of ToolTrades and most definitely, be very, very careful of Capital. There must be some way to punish such fraudulent outfits from conning unwary traders! I will write to the regulatory bodies of Capital. I don't know if Forex Peace Army could do anything to help.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Hi Dark.Metatron,
Thank you for your detailed review.

We do not work with ToolTraders any more and I’m sorry you had a disappointing experience with them. Capital.com doesn’t work with MT4 or MT5 as we only operate with our own unique trading tool at this stage.
Capital.com follows one of the strictest standards and legal requirements to prevent money laundering and financial crime. A withdrawal request always goes through when all the required documents are up to date on a trading account. All the documents requested by our team is to ensure that you are an actual holder of your trading account and bank card/ account that have been provided, your funds have not been involved in any illegal activity and are withdrawn to a bank account of an owner of the trading account: in simpler words, we need to make sure that the funds from your trading account will go directly to your bank account. These measures are based on the guidance by AML and recommendations by FATF. The copies of all documents should be genuine and not be graphically amended. As soon as the identity and the ownership of card/account is established, we process withdrawal to the card used to deposit funds. Occasionally, such transaction may get declined for various reasons including by an issuer bank. It is a general rule for all our users from any country to provide an IBAN. From our record of the correspondence with you, it doesn’t appear there has been a mentioning that your account would be closed, and money would be kept indefinitely. If funds have legal grounding, they are always returned back to the card/account used at the time of depositing. As per our record, your funds have been withdrawn on July 23rd and you have received them.
If you have any other comments, we would recommend contacting us directly at feedback@capital.com.