Capital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 3, 2020

About Capital.com

Capital is a forex broker. Capital offers the,Capital trading currency platforms. Capital.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Capital.com

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

hk, Hong Kong,
Dec 19, 2019,

request withdrawal on Nov 24, still processing ! Scammer

ID 53679815 , amount USD 450 , I request withdrawal on Nov 24 2019 . I send about 30 emails to chase the company to process.
But they claim it is not their problem. It is the problem of neteller which I use this method to withdrawal. They claim I need to wait for the reply from neteller.
But already 1 month passed, no reply

I still have USD 229.86 in my account
London, United Kingdom (really Belarus),
Sep 6, 2018,

Good app! (I forgot to say I work for Capital.com)

Seamless order execution, a great tool to make profits on the market swings. I’ve been trading with Capital.com for a while already, and I just can’t get enough. They care for their users.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Belarus used by an employee of Capital.com at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.