Capital.com Review

Updated: Jul 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Capital is a forex broker. Capital offers the,Capital trading currency platforms. Capital.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Capital.com

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

Milan, Italy,
Jun 28, 2020,

Scam !!

Avoid this broker I have try to withdraw my money. No support at all long pending withdraw. Fool company

United kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2020,

Scammed

On the 5/6/20 l had a position open on capital.com platform The position was Dow Jones .. l had sold shares with Dow Jones and l was alerted too add more funds .. l was - 396 pounds therefore l was about too invest another 400 pounds too cover my position .. when l pressed on funds my 396 pounds mysteriously dissapeared .. l have had no contact with my accounts manager despite sending numerous emails and at tje time of the money 396 pounds l called them more than 35 times too no avail. This is not the first time l have been scammed by this company capital.com scam your account very sneaky too hide the fact they are scammers. I have reported this too FPA l am determined too get my money refunded.

Jun 5, 2020 - 1 Star I joined Capital.com this year 2020 .. l was on there platform today in my P&L l had - £390 .
The automated system alerted me too deposit more money .. l pressed on the deposit button too deposit more money. Then l noticed that the P&L was no longer showing and the £390 had dissapeared .. l tried contacting the company by phone 36 times and got no answer l sent 10 emails too no avail. There is no support from capital.com l dont know were my money has gone however capital.com now has too explain how and were my money is. I have emailed capital.com for a managers address. There support is nil. Margo Austin

hk, Hong Kong,
Dec 19, 2019,

request withdrawal on Nov 24, still processing ! Scammer

ID 53679815 , amount USD 450 , I request withdrawal on Nov 24 2019 . I send about 30 emails to chase the company to process.
But they claim it is not their problem. It is the problem of neteller which I use this method to withdrawal. They claim I need to wait for the reply from neteller.
But already 1 month passed, no reply

I still have USD 229.86 in my account
London, United Kingdom (really Belarus),
Sep 6, 2018,

Good app! (I forgot to say I work for Capital.com)

Seamless order execution, a great tool to make profits on the market swings. I’ve been trading with Capital.com for a while already, and I just can’t get enough. They care for their users.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Belarus used by an employee of Capital.com at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.