FXPMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 28, 2018
November 2017:  ASIC has added CF Marketing Group Ltd (fxpmarkets.com) to its list of unlicensed companies.  CLICK HERE to verify.

FXPMarkets is a forex broker. FXPMarkets offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. FXPMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, shares, energies, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPMarkets.com

Join live discussion of FXPMarkets.com on our forum

Grady1,
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2018,

They are an unlicensed brokerage and probsbly do not actally trade at all.

At first FXPM's account manager appeared to be doing an excellent job of introducing me to FX and index trading but after he had persuaded me to hand over too much of my money "trading" conditions changed into reverse. buying trades were put on at historically high levels and sold at the lowest available ones. This happened many times. The investment in bitcoin performed amazingly until it crashed, losing 40000 which they did nothing to stem. I had been persuaded to join a PAAM agreement which allowed the manager to take control of the account. It is a terrible arrangement and allows him to steal virtually all ones money. After the six month agreement terminated there was almost nothing left in my account and they returned about 1.5% of my original investment, although there appeared to be about three times as much left when the account was closed. Since then they do not reply to my emails.
Reply by FXPMarkets submitted Nov 13, 2018:
Dear Grady1,

Unfortunately, we would need to ask you to, first of all, identify as we do not have any clients named Grady1 nor an email containing this name.
Without you identifying, we would not be able to answer you relevantly and properly.

After we will receive the information from you, we will happily reply and assist with your case.

You are welcome to contact me directly on my email.

David Greenbaum
DavidG@FXPMarkets.com
jordy,
Sep 19, 2018,

This company deserves no reviews, i invested 500£, my money is almost gone without opening any trades. This is a full of s*** company who likes taking peoples money. I requested my money to be sent back many times but nothing happened.. someone please help. i am going to have to report this company to action fraud cyber crime ... you will be found..  why would my money go missing for no reason... be warned.

FXP Markets replied to Jordy in both the forums and reviews.  Jordy did not respond.  The FPA then invited Jordy to come back and reply in his forums thread on September 25th.  Jordy did not come back.  Per FPA rules on resolved complaints, Jordy's thread was marked as Abandoned and moved to the resolved issues folder.

The FPA belives readers should not consider Jordy to be a credible source of information.
Reply by FXPMarkets submitted Sep 20, 2018:
Dear Jordy,

Unfortunately, we would need to ask you to, first of all, identify as we do not have any clients named Jordy nor Jordan.

You are welcome to contact me directly on my email.

David Greenbaum
DavidG@FXPMarkets.com
Naive,
Croatia, Croatia,
Aug 29, 2018,

scam

Hello to everyone,
I would like to alert you and provide you information that this is a fraud company. I have invested more than 10000 eur and I can't withdraw my money. Be safe and don't invest in this company.
Khalefa_Al_nhyan,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Aug 27, 2018,

فريق عظيم - I spam and work for FXP Markets

كنت أبحث عن وسيط جيد بخلال 2 سنوات الماضية .....
وجدت أخيرا FXPMarkets :) سحب سريع ، ربح ثابت ، ونسب نجاح فوق المتوقع
بحب اشكر جميع افراد الشركه تحياتي لكم .
5 Star rating removed.

This review is one of several from forums accounts showing IP overlaps with the representative of FXP Markets.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
rocketmedo,
Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2018,

FXP are excellent

Thanks for FXP markets for their efforts.
They helped me a lot to solve my problem.
They are really professional.

Jun 10, 2018 - 1 Star Dear sir/ Madam,
My wife opened an account with FXPmarkets. She started to activate the account by entering some Trading operations. Unfortunately, it isn't as we aimed to so she decided to stop trading with the account in 30/3/2018.
She asked them to take back the money and fill in all the necessary information for that purpose. They called her to send some documents with email in addition to the contract signed by handwriting. We did all they asked and sent all the documents they want but the money didn't come back. When she signed in to the account she noticed two trading operations in 2/5/2018 and in 2/6/2018 without her knowing. Indicating manipulation by the company and its agents. So we need to get our money back and all the funds she lost and in her account. She also needs to close the account forever. (They called my wife to convince her to continue with the company and send them more money but she refused)
I hope to take into consideration need to the money urgently.
We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Mohamed sa'eed on behalf of Mrs Marwa sayed
account number is (80756696 MT4 Euro)
Finserv123,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jan 6, 2018,

FXP Markets owned up

It looks like FXP markets owned up to there mistake and will have a look at why there system allowed the trade. I am now waiting for my full refund. They said 2 to 5 days. I am glad for companies like FPA that can assist traders like me, but also help brokers to stay in line. I wish that FXP Markets have great success in the future as they did the right thing. I think they must just declare commission before they allow people to trade.

Jan 4, 2018 - 1 Star
At the end of December 2017 I was contacted by a Steve from FXP Markets. He told me that Bitcoin has dropped dramatically to 11000$ and that there is a chance to make money by buying. I only needed to put 500Euro in account. I did that and placed a trade at about 12000Euros and immediately it started going up. He also told me that an account manager will contact me on the 27th to assist me in future trading. I was really at that stage in the market for ripple and am trying to buy ripple since it was .18 cents. So I thought that can make money with this trade and then buy ripple. I did not get a call on the 27th so in the evening of the 27Th I see that my account made a nice profit and decided to buy 200 units of ripple usd at 1$. The margin showed that I would only use 40.97 of my margin. Which at that stage were 300 and odd. When I placed the trade I immediately went into a minus of 2000Euro and all transactions closed. When I spoke to Raymond Roberts the guy that were to help me. He told me that he could not get through to me that day and that the minus was created by commissions that the company charges. Nobody explained this to me beforehand and I only worked according to the margin. At this stage I feel ripped off by this company. Raymond tried speaking to management , but they decided not to assist me. AT 200 UNITS AND 2.35 EUR THE LEVERAGE IS 80EUR. THE ACCOUNT IS 2450IN MINUS.