Binarycent.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2019
June 22, 2018: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BinaryCent.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Binary Cent until this issue is resolved.
Binarycent.com offers cryptoccurrencies deposits and trading.

Binarycent.com

Join live discussion of Binarycent.com on our forum

MO, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

Binarycent is a complete scam!

Issue escalated to Traders Court reShort vs Binarycent.com | GUILTY
I wish I could give negative stars. I deposited 10,000 usd worth of bitcoin to use their platform after a few trades we realized their platform was not well done so we requested to withdraw our funds. That was 4 months ago. It is a 100% scam. They replied a few times saying they were working on our request but eventually quit responding.people answering the phone say they can’t do anything, and say theyll have someone call you back...they never do.

Stay away at all costs! It’s a 10K dollar lesson.

medellin, Colombia,
Oct 25, 2018,

mi madre invirtió en este broker una cantidad de 10.000 dolares, hace mas de un mes ella esta gestionando su retiro y no le hace evoluciona del dinero, solo dicen que no pueden devolverlo.

no recomiendo para nada este broker, primero por que hasta la fecha no a devuelto un centavo y segundo si empieza a devolver no justifica la cantidad de tiempo para devolver los capitales.

my mother invested in this broker an amount of 10,000 dollars, more than a month ago she is managing their withdrawal and does not make you money, just say they can not return it. I do not recommend this broker at all, first because to date it has not returned a penny and second if it starts to return does not justify the amount of time to return the capital.
greece, Greece,
Jul 15, 2019,

This was one on my worst experience and by fur one of my most stressful eve

This was one on my worst experience and by fur one of my most stressful ever.
My first mistake was that I send them my BTC before I check everything on their site. Had I known that they ask for personal information I wouldn’t even had open the account. They ask for your passport scanned with your signature clear next to it with no watermarks or anything to say why you scanned for, like you do in the big markets like kraken or coinbase. To specify I had written binarycent verification 01/07/2019 next to my signature and they didn’t accept it. It is very possible and likely to sell these data to third party which they are capable to even get a loan in your name.
Secondly the form on their site is built in such a way so to confuse you and lose as much as possible. On top of that the feedback you take from their support can make your situation even worst once most of the time is misleading so you can lose even more of your money. Keep in mind that they get paid by a portion of 20% from the money you deposit on their site and not so from your winnings even though that they keep another 20% on your way out. So now you have it!
And then it comes the time to withdraw. Hahaha. I asked to withdraw in BTC. It took 3 weeks and could be hundreds of emails in between to different people and different email addresses. I had reached to a point where my first page on my gmail had only emails of conflict with them. After all that and a rally of bitcoin that 3 weeks and moments before a dive in the price of BTC they sent me back my assets. So now you know that the scam manager named Vitaliy D. waited those 3 weeks so he could sell me his BTC as more expensive he could and profit from that to.
At the end I had started with 3000usd and I manage to retrieve 500usd and the funny thing is that I consider that as a great success once until the very end I believed that I had lost everything.
Jan 10, 2018,

Binarycents is a scam for people who know little about investing : Go with a regulated broker in the US.

They are illegal soliciting US consumers, not regulated (scam) and are a fraud broker with just a gaming interface. They bank you on you loosing and play head games to ensure your money gets trapped in their pockets. Horrible company - if you are in the US.. go with reputable brokerage (regulated).