Binance.com Review

4.316 • 3 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
Binance is a cryptocurrencies broker. Binance offers the API trading interface. Binance.com offers over 550 cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.
4.316 • 3 REVIEWS

EdwardWach
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2021,

Overall it is a good broker

First transfers in an out, they are one of the best out there, withdrawal within a couple seconds (1.5 £ UK). Trading platform, that is another story, me I do not like it at all, just using my Trading View, they should have integrate with it. Many instruments to play around is a plus, no demo minus. Opening and closing positions, just to slow, I know cryptos are very volatile. Good security. To high fees overall (features, margin ets.). For crypto it is one of the biggest, and secured broker.
deejavu
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 9, 2021,

Friendly User

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I'm a newbie in trading Crypto, The application is friendly user for newbie. And easy to do deposit and withdrawal.
Edward Massicotte
Detroit MI, USA,
Feb 22, 2021,

Invested about $600 with Binance

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
My initial deposit with Binance was approx. $600 spread over 10 or so cryptos including some BNB, their in house coin, which has increased since I first bought it. I've felt great about them as an investment firm for cryptos for the past couple years. My initial investment drew down to about $144 though. That's just the coins devaluing I haven't actually been "trading" just holding the cryptos until a little while ago. Now my account is growing back up it's at $400 which is $10
0 more than last week. Binance is now telling me they can't do business with US. I am trying to find a way to convert my invested coins with Binance to another broker, or even my own wallet.
TrapLok
saint petersburg, Russian Federation,
Nov 9, 2020,

Excellent

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have a trading account here for 2 or 3 years and really enjoyed how this company works

for now I use it as a crypto wallet too

low comossions, real exchange

100% recommend it to my friends (and of course I tell them that it's very easy to loose money everywhere in forex and crypto)
c64zero
Runcorn, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2019,

Unsure

I invested about $100 in BTC in this site, and almost everytime i placed a trade on a pair the price went down straight away. These were good trades but not on binance. I couldnt help but think that the prices were manipulated, by the site operators. I do like the secure login through SMS. Which means no one can access your account unless they have access to your phone. And the fact fact that they have over 100 coins on sale is a bonus. I did how ever manage to withdraw half my initial deposit, before i lost to much. Good design easy to navigate, but overall i think i got robbed.