GetFinancial.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 30, 2018
December 2017-February 2018:  Multiple highly suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted for Get Financial.

GetFinancial is a forex broker. Get Financial offers the GetFinancial trading currency platforms. GetFinancial.com offers over 5 currency pairs, bitcoin, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GetFinancial.com

Join live discussion of GetFinancial.com on our forum

Janis Torgans,
Latvia, Riga, Latvia,
Oct 28, 2018,

Company doesn't pay back my initial deposit (no trading begun)

I asked my initial deposit back because I got to Getfinancial in some strange way (the lady per phone asked mu CC data and I was stupid enough to give them and after that - in the moment - I got DOD to sign in net!). They answered it was OK and I'll get my 250 back. Since then nothing! Getfinancial - and ERROR or FORBIDDEN! Sep7 - Sep13. Fake and Fraud!
Janis T. 10/28/18
Elinah,
Cape town, South Africa,
Aug 31, 2018,

I withdrew my deposit on the 22.08.2018 and it was pending until it was rejected on the 30.08.2018. While it was pending I kept on sending messages to the support group asking why it's not approved. They told me to wait for the finance department. And then boom it was rejected no explanations no nothing. Did try to withdraw again same day 30.08.2018 and its pending still. I'm from South Africa and to loose that much money is a big deal. Peter Harrison is not even replying to my messages. I'm gonna find myself homeless if they not paying it