TierOneTrading.com (Also Tier1Trading.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 20, 2018

Join live discussion of TierOneTrading.com (Also Tier1Trading.com) on our forum

Ottawa, Canada,
Jul 19, 2018,

Unethical Company - Buyer Beware!

This company is using a subscription scheme to extract extra charges out of customers and the individuals who are responsible for the business side of this company are unprofessional, unethical and show total disregard to customers. Stay away and put your money elsewhere!

I purchased a one month use of this company's educational website. The company charged my credit card again for an additional month ($400.65 CAD) which I did not authorize. I immediately contacted them and requested a refund of the unauthorized charge. I got no response. I messaged them again and they replied that they would not refund my money but they would give me another month access.

I told them that this was unwanted and unacceptable and that their website gives no indication that I am currently in a subscription nor any indication of how many days remain in said subscription. I checked my user profile on their website and there is no user feedback or indication that another charge will be made to the card or that the user is in a subscription. Also, in the user profile, there is no way to cancel the subscription they claim the user is in. I believe it is purposefully made difficult to encourage situations exactly as I am experiencing, charging an additional month fee. They still refused to refund the false charge and even went as far as to make personal insults.

I gave honest and clear feedback about the problems with their website from the user’s perspective. Darren Oglesbee (Darren@tieronetrading.com), who deals with their customer service, is extremely unprofessional and has total disregard for customers. I assume he built the website because I took any feedback on the website very personally, going as far as name calling in his correspondence with me. He also stated that they don’t refund charges because that would ‘cost too much’.

Bottom line: A reputable company (like Amazon.com, Lynda.com) would trust their customers and refund the charge. They understand that the small price (less than a dollar to process as Ive worked in major businesses) to refund is worth it. The customer leaves happy and more than happy to circle around again and use their services. Unlike with Tier One Trading, they lost a customer and I will never use their services again. A recipe for a failed company.
Apr 29, 2018,

I've been trying their sample membership and first I want to make clear these guys are *not* scammers as a previous review claimed. They do offer a complete package and watching the videos that were available to me the advice they provide is sound. They also are trying to build a community where like minded traders can grow together. The groups don't appear to be very active yet but the main chat is. They also provide indicators that you can try out and backtest during your trial period. Now the price seems a bit higher than the other options but the trial will allow you to judge for yourself whether it is a good value or not. Akil also has loads of videos on line so you can judge him for yourself....in my opinion his advice is sound.
Iceland,
Feb 6, 2018,

I am a member of TierOneTrading, I can safely say that this is one of the best training course that is out there, You get access to top quality training material and a software package that make's a good addition to your trading platform. The only complaint would be.. when you become a member there it is hard to leave that awesome and supporting community that has been created there. I'm guessing i will be there for the long run,

This is much more than just some video course that you buy and watch you actually have access to like minded traders and also Jason, Akil & Darren are there trading live so you can watch over there shoulder and see how pro traders make money on the market.
India,
Dec 19, 2017,

AKIL STOKES IS A SCAMMER, HE MAKES HIS MONEY BY SCAMMING, HE IS THE OTHER 2% WHO MAKES MONEY BY SELLING GARBAGE.

Akil Stokes is the biggest Scammer of all time along with Jason stapleton.
Akil has made his million by simply selling his course online, His course is shit, he losses more than he wins, he is just a good marketing guy.

All the educational videos are avaiable on the internet and also on Youtube.
For New traders i suggest you to watch out from these scammers,
Now he has launched his new venture Called Teir1Trading,
These are the traders who don't win in the market, they make their money by selling Garbage course material which is found on the internet for thousands of dollars and then they charge 100-200USD for shitty analysis.

AKIL STOKES IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMER OF ALL TIME. I DONT TRUST HIM, ONLY FOOLS GO WITH HIM. AND YOU CAN FIND GOOD REVIEWS ONLY FROM NEWBIE TRADERS. DONT GO WITH HIM, ONLY FOOLS GO AND BURN THEIR MONEY.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, PLEASE LEARN FROM FOREXPEACEARMY's FREE EDUCATIONAL THREAD OR GO TO BABYPIPS OR ON YOUTUBE

BUT NOT THIS SCAMMER