TierOneTrading.com Review

Also Tier1Trading.com

Updated: Oct 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TierOneTrading.com

Contact: Info@tieronetrading.com

Join live discussion of TierOneTrading.com on our forum

Ireland,
Dec 15, 2018,

The best trading education platform

Excellent platform. The best trading education company out there. The platform is full of quality material, changes your mindset for the better and will make you a CPT if you work hard. The community is key also, receiving advice from the senior traders on the platform & like-minded people who are willing to help, and getting coached by great traders in Akil & Jason and they are genuinely great people who want to see traders become successful.

london, United Kingdom,
Mar 10, 2019,

Simply The Best

This without doubt one of the best education platforms out there, there is an immense amount of content in the knowledge base and its always evolving. There are also 2 live trading rooms with a London session hosted by Jason Graystone and a New York session hosted by Akil Stokes. On top of that you have a QnA session on a monday and an Accountability session on a Friday. There are also great software tools if you need them plus trading ideas pumped out everyday. The trading community is immense with newbies right through to professional traders all joining in asking/answering questions. Both akil and Jason also put out educational videos on a daily basis with great nuggets of information in them. Its also been known to meet for a few beers every now n again :-) $1 for a 2 week trial. You will learn more in that 2 weeks than all the other so called educators pump out in 2 years.

Apr 13, 2020,

The previous negative Review was me that gave 1 star.

I out of anger and and from negative experience from unethical educators who I lost money to took out my anger from all of my negative experience on TierOneTrading. The issue that I had was my fault and not theirs they are so honest and genuine and deserve more credit. The skills and education provided there is worth its weight in Gold, for new and experienced traders. The mentors there are amazing.

Aug 6, 2019 - 1 Star this trading school is not genuine, I have experienced very unethical behavior from the tier one group, be aware of this company. The information provided is nothing new and is available for free online.
I signed up for a month and they billed me for 2. I tried to get this resolved and they were super unhelpful and confrontational.
There were members that still didn't know how to trade and they were there for years. realised the content was not worth the monthly subscription and decided to cancel my 1 month membership and they charged me an extra 300 dollars for another month which I didnt want or need. deeply dissatisfied.
another scam type educational organization.

George,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 20, 2020,

This is all you need

I've been trading for around 7 years on and off, here and there, a mix of technicals and fundamentals, mostly profitably, but with no plan, and in no way would've ever replaced my income. This platform has been more helpful than the endless youtube videos I have seen or articles I've read. I'm very thankful for having Akil and Jason, as well as others on the platform to answer questions. I'm more organized, I have a plan, and more confidence. No fluff, all valuable information here. Replacing my day job is now within reach and not unrealistic anymore.