Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 24, 2019

About Trades.com

Trades is a forex broker. Trades offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Trades.com offers over 45 forex pairs, gold, silver, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

Trades.com

Join live discussion of Trades.com on our forum

Bahrain, Bahrain,
Jun 20, 2019,

Trades.com is an acam

They enter very professionally, documentation, registration and etc. But after few days of good work, they ask to add more money to make more profitable trades, and here is the start of the story, after you adding money, they recomend you trades, with very big lots without stop loss, and they almost put your account in situation that either you add more money save your money, or you may loss all your money. This company is no where registered and not regulated, and what they have in their website as registration no is only a big lay.
I had 8000 usd capital and they made me to reach 22000 usd, but with thier signals which they where giveing with big lots and without money management, they put my account in situation that they asked me to support my account with adding more money, but at the end I lost my capital and all my profit. They make money with our loses.
Their name is trades.com but in mt4 platform thier name is TechInvest!!!!!! You judge

One more thing the number which they are calling while it is showing is from UK or anywhere, all are not real numbers , and who claim that is calling from UK or whatever it ma not be from uk. In other word you will never find them.
Ask for a video call see if they are ready to show theirself.

Few names from the company: Nikol Petrova, Noor Alkhayat, Tarek Omar are biggest thief I ever know, they officially stealing your money.

We 4 people registered in this company but all 4 we lost all our money.

Just wanted to share our bad experience, to you not be the next.

They are coming with different other brokers after you lost, like simpletrade, others which I don't remember now.