AlphaBetaFX.com Review

Updated: May 16, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AlphaBetaFX is a forex broker. Alpha Beta FX offers the MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. AlphaBetaFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AlphaBetaFX.com

Other website of this company including ABFXMarkets.com.

Minimum Deposit: $5
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, MoneyPolo, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SolidTrustPay, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, MoneyPolo, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SolidTrustPay, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AlphaBetaFX.com on our forum

Bengaluru, India (Really inside the offices of AlphaBetaFX in Dubai),
Oct 18, 2020,

my withdraw got released

My withdrawal on my trading account has been pending from last 6 months. I got an email from company restarting operation in India and I approached customer support on my concern on withdrawals and i thought like before just they delay but this time they did what they said. Really I thanks for the new management and customer support services for the help they did in my ememrgency.
4 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from India.  It came from the same location as AlphaBetaFX's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Salam,
India, India,
Oct 22, 2021,

Excellent clients support

I honestly say that alphabetafx working good I made withdrawal on time I received excellent service provider and fast clients support

Trichy, India,
Oct 21, 2021,

Excellent brokerage

Hai am neyashika am doing forex trading past 2 years with alphabetafx brokerage they doing well. And am getting payout on time without any issues.

Hari prasath,
Chennai, India,
Sep 29, 2021,

Good working

This company doing excellent work i made withdraw of 1000$ i received soon with out any issues

Vimal,
Chennai, India,
Sep 26, 2021,

Alphabetafx is good company

Alphabetafx running good they making proper service making on time withdraw I am very satisfy with abfx

Priyanka,
Bangalore, India,
Sep 17, 2021,

Alphabetafx it's excellent working

It's good brokerage company and give returns on time I made withdraw 1000$ I received within half hour

george,
trivandrum, India,
Sep 4, 2021,

Perfect Service & No withdrawal issues

Abfx Markets has great pricinv and trading conditions and i often recive positive slipage on limit orders ans tge customer service is absolutely great

Georgia, USA,
Jan 5, 2021,

Scam , sorry pos

Do not , no not sign up for this broker. It's nothing more than a money pit, you cannot get your money back and they will not speak back to you. All their contact info is fake ,all of it. Please don't make the same mistake that I did . Don't give it a chance, you'll regret it
Dubai,
Oct 30, 2020,

Sayed Rafi Big Scammer

For all people in Forex Industry, this is a caution post!

This Man called Sayed Rafi
The Founder of AlphaBetaFx (ABFX) who looted too much Indian Money. Now providing forex Solutions with a Company called Bridge Fx in Dubai, only to scam people In the name of Forex Solutions. He scam my 1500$ everyday he give next day for paying money for last 4 month

Watch out and beware of him.

His Profile link is

And you can find his scam company - Bridging Fx

They won't even give you entry in their office after scamming you.

Soon going to forward this to Dubai Police and get it published in Media too.
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 6, 2020,

Just got scammed today 6/1020

After depositing $1000 into account, they contacted me that my funds were low and needed to deposit £3,000 to trade, which then I asked for a withdrawl request, telling me they cant do a withdrawl!! due to low funds.
Now I cannot login or cannot upload their website , A total SCAM
Someone on telegram advised me called christopher Derrick advised me on the broker, he is a scam artist, all of a sudden he has deleted his chatroom and contact with me..
Beware traders!!!
Reply by alphabetaforex submitted Oct 13, 2020:
Hello,

I would like to know which company you have invested and whats their website address. Because many fraudsters using our logo and similar name for website for investments and scamming. So I would like to inform you that to confirm the details. Also the said person Christopher Derrick is no one we have in our company. Kindly expecting your reply on this.