AlphaBetaFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AlphaBetaFX is a forex broker. Alpha Beta FX offers the MT5 and cTrader forex trading top platform. AlphaBetaFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AlphaBetaFX.com

Established: 2009
Contact: support@alphabetafx.com, +1-6465869210
Trading platforms: MT5, cTrader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, MoneyPolo, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SolidTrustPay, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, MoneyPolo, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SolidTrustPay, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AlphaBetaFX.com on our forum

AMAR,
PUNE, India,
Apr 11, 2018,

Hi....

Please Avoid ALPHA BETA FX, VERY BAD, SCAM BROKER.

I HAVE AN TRADING ACCOUNT WITH AB FX, BENGALURU,
VERY BAD ORDER EXECUTION. POOR TECHNICAL TEAM.
IF WITHDRAWAL REQUEST SUBMITTED, THEY WILL GIVE AMOUNT AFTER 15 DAYS THAT TOO YOU HAVE TO FIGHT WITH THEM... THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME....

PLEASE AVOID AB FX, THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE......

Reply by anandtrades submitted Apr 20, 2018:
Hi Amar,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry to inform you that we were not able to find your account with ABFX.

We would still consider this feedback as an opportunity to correct any mistakes /errors from our end.

We really appreciate you providing feedback, we will consider this as a wake up call, so that we can provide best service to our live customers and make sure we don't get any such feedback's in future.

We curb towards achieving the above mentioned to prioritize customer service at the maximum level.

Thanks Again Amar.

ABFX
Quires: support@alphabetafx.com
sadath,
hyderabad, India,
Sep 24, 2019,

worst support from abfx team

I have opened new account and I have not received any communication or guidance to deposit funds or any further information.
I have done test deposit of 5$=356 rupees in the ICICI bank account details of indian account.

There is no confirmation or anything about the transaction.

When am trying to contact the support from chat they are not responding.

I have tried contacting on the number provided, no one is answering my call.

If this is the type of service they prov ide am really lucky that this didnt happened when i would have transferred huge amount.

Worst service and worst experience ever.
ALPHA-ECN-2090033161, India,
Dec 3, 2019,

BIG FRAUD COMPANY RUN BY SYED

This is big fraud company. From last 2 month my payment of 51K is stuck. All I hear is fake promises.  VERY VERY POOR COMMUNICATION.

THEY DON't PICKUP PHONE or Just avoid U.

Dresden, Germany,
Oct 30, 2019,

more than a year and these scammers do not want to return my deposit

Hey. I appeal to all traders who want to open an account with this company AlphaBeta FX do not do it better, look for another company because they don’t even want to return the deposit to customers, but you can forget about profit. Last year I opened an account with them and on August 9, 2018 I replenished my account in the amount of $ 1,000, within 10 days I earned another $ 362. On August 19, I created a request for withdrawal of funds, a lot of time passed and my application for withdrawal of funds was never processed and I started writing to them via chat and email and they answered me that they had some technical problems and that I owed a little wait. It lasted until the New Year, then they blocked my account and said that they were investigating my transactions. This year, how many times I tried to write in a chat, no one answered me. It has been a year and 2 months and still I can not withdraw my money back. They don’t even want to return my deposit of $ 1,000, but I think you shouldn’t even remember about the profit. So what do you guys think stay away from these scammers and crooks, if someone doubts my words I can provide proof screenshots I can even open access through TeamViewer. please guys tell someone else suffered from these scammers or am I the only one? If one of you has suffered from these scammers called AlphaBeta FX, please do not be shy and write your comments here so that other people can see and stay away from them. Thanks for your attention. My account: 2090028787

Mar 23, 2019 - 1 Star I replenished the account in the amount of $ 1,000 and earned another 30%, after that I wanted to withdraw funds and now 7 months have passed and they do not want to give me the money. So I do not advise anyone to open an account with them. they cannot be trusted with money because they are swindlers and scammers.

Oct 18, 2018 - 1 Star Hello, I appeal to everyone who wants to open an account with this company. It's better not to do this. Look for another company. Because they can’t even have a deposit, they’ve got a deposit, and you can forget about mushrooms in general. By August 9, I replenished their account with $ 1,000 dollars 19 August I had 1362 dollars on the account. I didn’t like their condition and decided to withdraw funds. But I haven’t received money until exactly 2 months have passed. And they don’t want to give me money every time I write them in a chat, they say Sorry, tomorrow we answer avimimus you money for the delay we will send you the money tomorrow and so every day so that you guys are looking for another company
Rajesh,
Pune, India,
Aug 6, 2018,

Best forex brokers

AlphaBetaFX.com is a regulated forex broker serving from past 9 years with global offices.They have good client support overall with on time withdrawal and quick deposits.They come up with many offers which will give good motivation

AlphaBetaFx.com was registered 7 years ago.