TheTradersDomain.com Review

Updated: Aug 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TheTradersDomain is a forex broker. The Traders Domain offers the MT5 and MT4 forex trading top platform. TheTradersDomain.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, energy, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TheTradersDomain.com

Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@thetradersdomain.com, 18334004242
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple

Join live discussion of TheTradersDomain.com on our forum

TheTradersDomain.com profile provided by TDD Support, Jan 28, 2018

Built for Trader by Traders

The Traders Domain has both regular and crypto deposit options. Being a relatively new broker we are slowly gaining momentum and working hard to be validated within the large brokerage community.

Having traders who have taught 1000s of other successful traders running this brokerage we believe our ability to understand the needs of the average retail trader will separate ourselves from the rest.

A unique feature of The Traders Domain is the ability to trade on our leaderboard. There any trader can post their results verified directly from the brokerage (real money accounts only). This allows others to subscribe and copy their trades allowing the trader to earn performance fees.

If you don't like trading yourself, diversify your funds and have others trade it for you.

Welcome to The Traders Domain

Jackie,
Los Angeles, CA, USA,
Aug 18, 2019,

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Something that could definitely improve is how fast they reply to their emails. Sometimes people have questions and we have to wait a while. Needs improvement.
David,
Feb 26, 2019,

White Label Scam

I was on this brokerage platform and I decided to leave as soon as I found out the owner of this broker was a well known scammer, he has worked alongside the likes of Nenad Korof whom is now in Prison (The video is viewable on YouTube all you have to do is search for "Nenad Korof Ted") He also hosts a mentorship platform himself where many of his students are regretting the decision to pay him, and the other mentors on his platform for education when these guys really don't know what they are doing.

Many of the mentors have been exposed for selling binary signals and running other scams also, one of the guys called "Alex" or "forex6god" was running a gold scam called "DSI Mining and Minerals"

Many have approached this issue on social media making profiles exposing this information.

The owner himself (Ted) due to his status on social media (without any reliable track record) decided to exploit this and create a copy account in which everybody could invest in him, this eventually led to a huge breakdown of many people losing all their money and investments (and him making a lot of money).

Have you ever been to a brokerage where the owner of the brokerage is asking you to copy his trades and then continues to lose everybody's money? If not The Traders Domain is the place for this.

Also consider that the actual logo of The Traders Domain is actually stolen from a beverage company called "Tiger Beer" the scamming really doesn't stop....
Reply by TDD Support submitted Mar 24, 2019:
Please provide us your account number that you are trading with and also provide actual proof that you traded with us. We do not appreciate people spamming these reviews because they are trying to purposely defame the brokerage.

We have been operational for more than 1 year already and there have been no complaints or issues with withdrawals and deposits as well as customer service.

Delhi, India,
Jul 1, 2020,

Ted the 40 year old scammer

i used the brokers trade copying service Nd linked my account to the owners account and also joined his mentorship. A total scam. He doesn't even follow what he teaches. Save your money please. Forex is not about mentors, its about what you think works or not and in depth knowledge of the market. Waiting for a personal attack ted. Go ahead.

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This has nothing to do with the brokerage. You have issues with someone else not related to the functionality of the brokerage.
UncleTedIsAScammer,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 31, 2020,

HUGE SCAM

Uncle Ted is the owner of this broker and he is the biggest scammer out there with his fake donkey market fluidity program with his dumbmule boy raja, biggest scam and really big spread sizes on his broker, they take huge fees when u withdraw as well

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This is not relevant to the brokerage. Spreads are available in the accounts and there is a 2.5% withdrawal fee for crypto and no fees with credit/debit. This is verifiable unlike what has been said here.
Sean,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2019,

Awful broker STAY AWAY

Worst brokerage I have ever used period. Spreads jump to catch your stops due to manipulation and it is a dangerous unregulated broker. STAY AWAY! The owner of the brokerage is also a known scammer named ted who is affiliated with neno also known forex scammer. I thought I could trust this broker because other people's reviews but the broker is not letting me withdraw my money. Please do not put your hard earned cash into this broker.
luke,
Aug 23, 2018,

Joined this broker around 2 weeks ago, the low spreads, rapid withdrawals and there integration of crypto payments and withdrawals was revolutionary, it definitely appealed to me.
I have had one or two anomalies in terms of trying to place trades and being unable to at busy times I.E busy fundamental news but can't complain.
The team is very helpful for any queries, however the live chat I would say is not really live you'll be waiting very long for a reply, but email assistance is very good and helpful.
In terms of withdrawals I would definitely not say they are "rapid", I understand that they have had a lot of sign ups recently but it does take a bit of time.
Overall though I am very pleased with the broker and the whole service, the only criticism would be the speed of withdrawals it does take around a week for crypto withdrawals, bank wires I imagine a little longer, I submitted one two days ago but we'll see if it's longer or shorter.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Apr 13, 2018,

Revolutionary & good Broker that will be even better in a few months...

For now they have something that nobody else has: A Leaderboard and Love. This Broker came from the people for the people.

Spreads & Swaps are perfect for me (maybe some have a better Spread but that´s acceptable). Their Team is not the fastest but very friendly. They had some issues since their opening 3 months ago but they are working on it and trying to give you a good Broker. Also the last Broker that got a license for MT4. Many trading instruments, Cryptos and so on. Deposits with Cryptos are very fast. Bank Wire is slow as always but also good.

The Leaderboard:
They got a Leaderboard which was the reason for me to join to copy others and provide services to other clients to copy me.

They also have an Affiliate Service which is nothing for me, because you need big Lot sizes traded each month as a Team to get commissions.

Conclusion: I can only recommend them but maybe wait another month before joining as they are working on latency issues and some other things to make things running more smoothly.

Cheers

Reply by TDD Support submitted May 3, 2018:
Thank you very much for your support. We are working to continue to build and expand. There have no doubt been challenges but we are committed to an open and transparent relationship with our clients.

We were built by traders for traders and we understand the expectations of everyone using the brokerage.
Mexico,
Apr 12, 2019,

This is an excellent broker. The website could be better but the transparency and facilities of the company are pretty good.

Canada, Canada,
Feb 28, 2020,

Long time client

I have basically been with Traders domain for almost 1 year and a half. So far David Rawls buy crypto are within a few hours and that also goes for the deposits as well.

Personally I think. If the deposit fees are a little bit low that would help us a lot. The spreads are decent compared to other brokerages I have been with.

I have not much to say, but if someone is looking to trade on a brokerage via crypto especially in North America , go with them. I heard they are also coming up with direct deposits too. Let's see.

Good luck.

Reply by TDD Support submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your continued support, we have definitely come a long way over the last couple of years and clients like yourself make it all worth it.
Mississauga, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Very Good broker

Have been part of this broker for several years, never had any issues depositing or withdrawing from this fully transparent brokerage!! Excellent Service.