TradersDomain review: Pros, Cons and user ratings of this unregulated metatrader broker.

Updated: May 15, 2022 · TheTradersDomain.com  · Is this your company?

What is The Traders Domain?

The Traders Domain is an unregulated forex broker with headquarters in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. Traders Domain offers MetaTrader MT5 and MT4 trading platforms that come standard with desktop versions for PC and Mac, mobile application and as a webTrader.

TheTradersDomain investment instruments include over 50 forex currency pairs, energy, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as CFDs.

Minimum amount to open live account with trader domain is $100 and maximum leverage is 500:1. This broker does not serve the clients from US, UK, Canada, Israel, and Iran. Deposit and withdrawal methods include bank wire transfers, Visa, Mastercard, and cryptos.

Please read The Traders Domain reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

The Traders Domain

Minimum Deposit: $100
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: info@thetradersdomain.com, 18334004242

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple

Join live discussion of TheTradersDomain.com on our forum

TheTradersDomain.com profile provided by TDD Support, Jan 28, 2018

Built for Trader by Traders

The Traders Domain has both regular and crypto deposit options. Being a relatively new broker we are slowly gaining momentum and working hard to be validated within the large brokerage community.

Having traders who have taught 1000s of other successful traders running this brokerage we believe our ability to understand the needs of the average retail trader will separate ourselves from the rest.

A unique feature of The Traders Domain is the ability to trade on our leaderboard. There any trader can post their results verified directly from the brokerage (real money accounts only). This allows others to subscribe and copy their trades allowing the trader to earn performance fees.

If you don't like trading yourself, diversify your funds and have others trade it for you.

Welcome to The Traders Domain

Apr 9, 2022,

Update for my 1st review that I wrote on March 14 2022

Update on my first review that I wrote on March 14, 2022:

After 49 days since my withdrawal approval date(21st Feb 2022) on 10/04/2022, and ignoring some of my emails, TheTradersDomain returned my 10000 USD to my trading account as they could not transfer it by wire transfer to Australia. So I have to use crypto withdrawal and pay the commission which is at least 2.5 % on their side. ( there will be some other commission on any crypto exchange you receive it).

In my emails with the support team, as I mentioned before, they weren't responsive and supportive enough. They replied to my emails with delay and ignored some. They did not even apologise once for this stressful and unreasonable delay. If I could give a rating to the support team separately, I would barely give them even one star.

When I got disappointed from the support team and the way they ignored my emails, on the 44th day, I managed to message Uncle Ted directly. The first thing he did was that he apologised for the delay. He followed it up and then explained me the situation and told me that I don’t need to be worried of losing my money. In about 5 minutes, I received an email from the support team updating me about the situation.

So, from here I would like to thank Uncle Ted for his nice attitude and supportive response to my message. I think he deserves a better support team who can protect his good reputation in a better way.

Mar 14, 2022 - 2 Stars Before writing my review, I'd like to mention that I've been working with this broker for about 8 months and I'm not just a random new customer.

When something goes wrong with TheTradersDomain, you're not sure when and how your problem will be solved. You have access to the support team only by email (no phone number available for the support).

I recently requested for withdrawing 10,000 USD from my account and it's been about 22 days (since 21st Feb - Withdrawal approval day) and I still haven't received my money to this date. It was supposed to arrive in 7-10 business day. They put me in huge financial trouble and I'm paying the cost of this delay every day and they absolutely don't care. They are not even responsible enough to answer me properly. I don't know where the money is and when this problem is going to solve. I sent them a few emails and they only keep saying that they're awaiting to receive information from their processor (?!) Apparently, they use a third-party processor for deposit/withdrawal which means they don't know themselves what's going on.

Long story short, they are not scammers as I've been working with them for a while. They do good job when there is no issue and no specific customer support is needed. But keep in mind that if something goes wrong, they are not reliable and not even responsive/supportive enough to their own customers. You can easily be in a huge trouble like me as you can't rely on them. And the worst part is that when you are in trouble, there is no help or support and you can't do anything just to wait and hope one day your problem will be solved.

Reply by TDD Support submitted Apr 24, 2022:
Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately your withdrawal was held by your bank in Australia. Our processing team had to go find it as there was security issues with your name which created a compliance issue.

This was an extremely unusual case which we did resolve and had to recall the wire. Your withdrawal was then processed in an additional means.

In 6 years we have not have had anyone lose money with withdrawals or deposits. In future please provide full context of the issue like we did for you.

If there was not a compliance issue with your name at the bank your withdrawal would have reached you in the timelines specified.

Thank you for your support of our platform.
NY, USA,
May 1, 2021,

(UPDATE) TheTradersDomain is the only broker that you will ever need!

OK, I ran into an issue with this broker and lost my cool. Im not at liberty to explain the issue in its entirety out of respect for the broker and their profitability but I can tell you it wasnt as big of a deal as I assumed it was. I came here and gave a review when I was disappointed; so I think its only right that I come here to express my approval of The Traders Domain. You will be hard pressed to find a a more repuatable broker. They went leaps and bounds to rectify the issue that I was having and Im totally satisfied with the company. Your money is safe with them. Their customer service is better than most fortune 500 companies (no exaggeration). They are polite and helpful. I didnt get paid for this review nor did they ask me to give this review; I did this review because they deserve the truth to be out there. Your money is safe with them. They have the best spreads, execution on trades and customer service etc. Im a real customer (2062229). Look no further guys; TheTradersDomain is the only option that you need.

Apr 29, 2021 - 1 Star Scammed me too. I attempted to close positions on xau/usd today. They wouldnt allow me to close the position in profit. Shorlty after; the damn candle flew up in a bullish manner and eventually 1 of my 2 positions were called due to margin call (-500 USD). When I contacted customer support, I was told that it was metaquotes fault possibly I was mobile. Truth is Im hard wired into my home router. Currently the 2nd open position sits at -700 USD while they give me the run around. Im totaly disappointed with these guys as I was a huge fan of Ted and wanted to be affiliated with whatever he was doing; its why I joined his brokerage in the 1st place. I am currently considering trying Raja's (Dominion Markets) hoping for less B.S. and run around poop. They say they fight for customers but the only person they fought was me. Completely caught me off guard and a total let down. Save your money guys, its rough getting a good night of sleep when dealing with this broker! Im a real customer (2062229), not a hateful spammer, and I never do reviews but I had to on this issue. Just doesnt sit right with me. When you go to take profit the platform gets questionably shady in my experience. Its looking like a total loss for me most likely (-1200 usd) atleast. What a let down. Make your own decisions, Im just sharing my experience with the broker. This is not spam, this is as real as it gets people. They only thing that saved me was I didnt deposit 12000 usd as I initially planned. God is good. Learn from our mistakes people and save yourself the grief. Trust me. When dealing with this broker, your not dealing with cool and helpful Ted. You have been warned.
Reply by TDD Support submitted Oct 15, 2021:
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback as explained in our email to you we saw nothing wrong with your executions on our terminal and could re-create your issue.

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and it's unfortunate we would not able to come to a better resolution.

As you pointed out earlier we do our best to ensure client satisfaction and we go above and beyond in all cases to make sure our focus is that.

Thanks again for your honest review in both sides as we will always work in a consistent and objective manner. If there is a resolution we will always ensure it is applied.
Rob,
Rhode Island, USA,
Dec 3, 2020,

crypto spreads are ridiculous, it takes forever to withdraw your own money and that`s even if you're lucky to even get your money back ,its best to find a brokerage that`s regulated, these guys make you feel like you are dealing with scammers, support takes a long time to respond and it`s no one to call you can only by email support these guys are just really scary to deal with find a brokerage that is going to allow you to sleep at night these guys don`t

Reply by TDD Support submitted Dec 12, 2020:
Hi,

Thank you for your feed back. Crypto spreads are higher than forex because this is a forex broker and crypto is a secondary option on our platform with a different liquidity provider as well as a different leverage (1:3).

In regards to your withdrawal. Instructions were given numerous times to you and your complaint afterwards was regards to a 2factor pin code used to validate your withdrawal request to protect yourself and the safety of your funds.

Your withdrawal was processed in a timely manner according to our standards which are laid out in the withdrawal screen (24-48hrs to process).

We appreciate your support and working with us.
UncleTedIsAScammer,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 31, 2020,

HUGE SCAM

Uncle Ted is the owner of this broker and he is the biggest scammer out there with his fake donkey market fluidity program with his dumbmule boy raja, biggest scam and really big spread sizes on his broker, they take huge fees when u withdraw as well

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This is not relevant to the brokerage. Spreads are available in the accounts and there is a 2.5% withdrawal fee for crypto and no fees with credit/debit. This is verifiable unlike what has been said here.
Delhi, India,
Jul 1, 2020,

Ted the 40 year old scammer

i used the brokers trade copying service Nd linked my account to the owners account and also joined his mentorship. A total scam. He doesn't even follow what he teaches. Save your money please. Forex is not about mentors, its about what you think works or not and in depth knowledge of the market. Waiting for a personal attack ted. Go ahead.
Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This has nothing to do with the brokerage. You have issues with someone else not related to the functionality of the brokerage.
California, United States,
Jun 12, 2020,

I finally found a good/reliable brokerage .

This brokerage is amazing , recently I’ve been paranoid about brokerage scams. I want to level up from trading and 50-1 leverage doesn’t cut it . I started using tradersdomain and I’ve absolutely fallen in love . The spreads are thinner than other brokers. The deposits are fast as well as withdrawals and they’re MAM/PAMM program is very sleek and simple . At easy to level up financially off this brokerage .

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you trying out our platform. We appreciate the support and if you have any other feedback positive or negative we will take it into consideration.
Mississauga, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Very Good broker

Have been part of this broker for several years, never had any issues depositing or withdrawing from this fully transparent brokerage!! Excellent Service.

Canada, Canada,
Feb 28, 2020,

Long time client

I have basically been with Traders domain for almost 1 year and a half. So far David Rawls buy crypto are within a few hours and that also goes for the deposits as well.

Personally I think. If the deposit fees are a little bit low that would help us a lot. The spreads are decent compared to other brokerages I have been with.

I have not much to say, but if someone is looking to trade on a brokerage via crypto especially in North America , go with them. I heard they are also coming up with direct deposits too. Let's see.

Good luck.
Reply by TDD Support submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your continued support, we have definitely come a long way over the last couple of years and clients like yourself make it all worth it.
Jackie,
Los Angeles, CA, USA,
Aug 18, 2019,

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Something that could definitely improve is how fast they reply to their emails. Sometimes people have questions and we have to wait a while. Needs improvement.
Mexico,
Apr 12, 2019,

This is an excellent broker. The website could be better but the transparency and facilities of the company are pretty good.