FGMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 4, 2018
FGMarkets.com is part of Glastrox Trade Ltd. Known members of this group IMTTrade.com, NelsonFX.com, VelMarket.com.

FGMarkets is a forex broker. FG Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Web Trader forex trading top platform. FGMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, bonds, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

FGMarkets.com

Join live discussion of FGMarkets.com on our forum

Trader,
sabah, Malaysia,
Aug 1, 2018,

Just stay awal.

First i saw a no deposit bonus offered by fgmarkets and signed up. later on, receive a call from them saying to "help" he open my acount. so i just followed her instruction, logged in to fgmarkets show me deposit buton trying to get me to make a deposit.

I kinda directly spotted that this is pure scam broker, so i asked "why would i make a deposit without completing verification processes?". and she goes, yes, submit your document via email. so i did, hoping the conversation end there until verification is completed.

once my document submited, she once again take me straight into depositing money. now its clear to me that all they want is my money. so i just play on. i than clicked neteller without intention to actually deposit money. just right at that moment, their neteller is down. so she advised me to use other option like skrill or credit card which i dont have. the calls come to end waiting for their neteller to work back to normal.

Just about 10 minutes after that, another call from a guy suggest me to deposit via their other partner? idk, which is fxnet.com cause neteller is working just fine here. so i'm like what????? a no deposit bonuses registration come to this?

so i told them, i'm not doing anything because things are getting suspicious. so they hang up.

a day later, another call from fgmarketys trying to get me into stock and commodities trading with fxnet.com because neteller are working fine here. and i said, you guys kept calling me for this depositing things and yet to respond anything about my verification status???????????????????? im not doing anything.

looking on overall picture, its super clear that they are not a proper broker..all their concern is deposit deposit deposit..