ATEH.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 30, 2018

Join live discussion of ATEH.com on our forum

Jan 22, 2018,

Not actually traded with them live (I did on their demo) or deposited so no rating. What I did discover whilst looking at them is they claim to be a company called "ATEH Kaisya" in Japan, my wife is Japanese so checked them out and no such company exists. On contact they claim to be a company called "Advanced Technology" in Russia regulated by the FSFM Russian regulator. I had a friend look at it (I don't speak Russian) and they were sceptical. Anyhow all the T&C's refer to ATEH (the Japanese "company") so that's the only one I care about.

Would not stop talking about an "analyst" trading my account as an answer to any normal question a trader with any experience would ask a potential broker / platform provider. I kept telling them I would never allow anyone to trade my account. Then after a lot of e-mails saying this they got it. Then getting back to the actual questions about the trading account, answers were just nonsensical. Simple questions like what happens for a flat trade (strike = expiry) and you get things like the trade gets "reborn".

When asking about their dispute procedure should there be a dispute they responded that none was needed as all prices come from the ECB (European Central Bank provide tick price feeds to brokers - I don't think so). Then they did have a written dispute procedure but could not show me as it is an internal confidential document.

When mentioning that there was a 7% "commission" on any withdrawals I said it's the first time I've seen this. Response was this is industry standard and low compared to others. I asked for some examples and told they won't tell me as that would be advertising their competitors. I said I'd sign a document saying I would never sign up to any companies they provided which charge a % of withdrawals but never got a response. I would have thought it was good marketing to say X broker charges 15% to withdraw your funds and we only charge 7% as claimed.

On some assets the strike price shown to trade and the graph is 1 digit less than the actual strike / expiry price and you can't see the extra digit until the trade expires. As they are a new site, thought I'd help them out and provide screen shots to explain and all I got was that it's just a "personal preference" on my part. Kept telling them I don't care as long as I can see the strike price I'm trading at the time I trade and before the trade expires (fairly basic requirement).

From the above and various red flag in communications with them I conclude their representatives have no trading or markets knowledge at all.

All e-mails come from their representatives via gmail accounts (if that's not a red flag I don't know what is).