OlssonCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 30, 2018

OlssonCapital is a forex broker. Olsson Capital offers the Web-based forex trading platform. OlssonCapital.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, bitcoins, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

OlssonCapital.com

Join live discussion of OlssonCapital.com on our forum

norfolk, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2018,

nothing but crooks

Olsson Capital is nothing more than a cowardly group of criminals luring vulnerable people in depositing large amount of money into their account & then getting them to sign a very unfair agreement that promises them riches but in reality just locks their money down.
They illegally practice in the UK & are clearly shown as being scammers on the FCA website.

I absolutely disagree with anyone that promotes these animals & I would be more than willing to stand in court against anyone who recommends this disgusting company as they are no better than the Olsson Capital.
Hopefully the law will start investigating these dirty stinking scammers & put a stop to their spineless crimes.
Jones, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2018,

Olsson Capital: Not a scam, good service, but needs more help available....

Olsson Capital is not a SCAM in my opinion.

Agent provided great advice and helped me capitalise on falling cryptocurrencies :) :)

I think they oversell the educational resources... but their YouTube Channel is good for market insights.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 6, 2018,

Good

Good service. My agent advised me to sell Bitcoin just after the market started to crash. I invested £300 and walked away with well over £2,000!!

I wish they had Moreno educational resources, as I would like to trade independently without an agents advice!
Qatar, Qatar,
Feb 5, 2018,

How to Recover Lost Fund

Hello! I would need your help regarding recovering money from Olsson Capital, my agent advised me to buy Netflix at 272.82 for $7000 on Jan 29 ( I was hesitant but I followed him anyway), stop loss at 268.65. The price went down since, and on Feb 1 my money was totally gone... when there should be something that's left there...
I asked my agent about it, and he replied to me that he is figuring out what happed and try to recover the funds.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2018,

Olsson Capital = Great CFD trader

Olsson Capital has a great user-experience and great leverage options. I've recommended Olsson Capital to a few friends who are also interested in CFD and crypto currency trading and they love the broker!
Jan 26, 2018,

Good experience, need more educational resources

I've been trading with Olsson Capital for a few months now, and I've really enjoyed the experience.

I've read a few 'scam' sites warning not to use them, but I've never had an issues and neither has my partner.

They could do with adding more educational resources though...