FTOCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 14, 2018
July 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with FTO Capital until this issue is resolved.
June 7, 2018:  The Philippines police have raided a call center tied to FTOCapital.com.  CLICK HERE for more details from the Times of Israel.

FTOCapital is a forex broker. FTO Capital offers the MT4, Mobile and Web-Based forex trading top platform. FTOCapital.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FTOCapital.com

Join live discussion of FTOCapital.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0982018-06-08Baron vs ftocapital.comguilty

Baron,
Russian Federation,
Jun 8, 2018,

Liers

Issue escalated to Traders Court Baron vs ftocapital.com | GUILTY
Been scammed by this broker for 326000USD. After i started winning they blocked the access to my trading account and lost almost 16000USD. After long conversations on the phone they persuaded me to deposit more money and blocked my account again. Had to recover the password several times. To all my withdrawal pleads they only had one response - 'deposit more moeny and we will definetely recover all the losses'. Just a few days back the started totally ignoring me.

Henry Crawford,
Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2018,

Thieves

Invested US$1000 as a result of a Fake news item on Tv show Shark Tank. FTO Capital was at the end of the money trail. My money went through other entities before FTO revealed. Once they appeared I check out and found they were scammers. I tried to stop bank/ credit card transactions without success. However on bank advice I did cancel my credit card. FTO wanted other personal and bank information which could be used for identity fraud so I did not send. The money soon left my FTO account and I was told I would have it back in 5 days and then 7 days and then....
They have just stolen my funds. What amazes me is that they have scammed.stolen some large sums of money and have been active for over a year, maybe more and the police do nothing! Thieves. Run fast folks.
Ryno Ryan,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Feb 25, 2018,

Withdrawal of funds

Refer to previous review. Still waiting for my funds. Several mails sent.Asked for proof of swift transaction. Only sent an internal transaction reference. Requested proof again. 7 days now. Still no funds or proof of transaction.

Jan 24, 2018 - 1 Star Deposited $ 250. Decided to withdraw and not trade with them. Confirmed withdrawal and funds would be in my account in 5 working days. Everything is fine. No Further feedback after 7 days. Helpdesk not active. Sent mail to query. Called me today, tried to access my bank account via teamviewer. Trying to convince me that my bank will take 50% of my funds in fees. Sent a withdrwala request again today,,,