NAGA.com Review

Updated: Sep 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NAGA is a forex broker. NAGA offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGA.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGA.com
Other websites of this company include nagamarkets.eu, nagamarkets.com and nagatrader.com

Established: 2015
Address: Ariadnis 7, Mouttagiaka, 4531, Cyprus
Contact: support@naga.com, +44 20 3318 4345
Regulators: CySEC #204/13
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, Naga Web and Mobile
CFD: (735+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, QR Payment, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of NAGA.com on our forum

NAGA.com profile provided by nagainvesting, Jan 19, 2021

NAGA is a Social Trading Network similar to Facebook but for investors. NAGA offers a series of services and solutions all compiled in a simple, user-friendly interface that can be accessed through the dedicated mobile app or any web browser by visiting NAGA.com. NAGA also offers trading via MT4 and MT5 platforms for anyone who prefers a more traditional trading experience. Traders can trade across 48 different FX currency pairs and over 750 tradable assets including ETFs, Index CFDs, Stock CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Crypto CFDs as well as Real Stocks and Real Cryptocurrencies via its own Crypto Exchange and Crypto Wallet.

David Love,
Kansas city, USA,
Jan 29, 2021,

"WAS EXCITED"

Was excited reading about you guys but after reading nothing but bad reviews and you guys having nothing but excuses and or no positive/productive responses back to your now I am guessing "Ex" customer's. I'll go and invest my 500$ where I think I will at least get it back if I'm unsatisfied with the services. Just saying it appears like that wouldn't happen with you guys. To bad though cause investing with you was what I really wanted to do.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Feb 1, 2021:
Thank you for your comment David.
Before choosing a broker is always best to have a look at any reviews out there to get a general idea rather than focusing on one source. We believe that the best decisions are always made when one has all the facts reviewed and assessed as well as having a first-hand experience.

Choosing a broker is not an easy decision to make, with so many options available and especially when there is a lot at stake. At NAGA we strive to provide our community the best possible user experience and create additional value wherever possible with our various unique features.

Client Security is also paramount for NAGA. We always ensure that any activity taking place within our platform passes through all the safeguards in place and there are no exceptions for anyone.

We understand that sometimes people may be frustrated due to the time these processes take, or sometimes, people become agitated especially when they have something to hide and they are looking for a quick buy-out.

So, coming back to our main point of “choosing the right broker”, it’s always best to have all the information in front of you to make an informed decision. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye behind a review.

Thanks again for your comment.
Team NAGA
Madrid, Spain,

Scam

they do not pay affiliates, they charge withdrawal fees of 10 or 20 € that do not exist when opening the account. They do not take phone or answer email, scammers. Never, never open account
Reply by nagainvesting submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Hello,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions. It is worth adding that, as you're aware, our withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

Peter Balint,
Hungary, Hungary,
Oct 3, 2018,

Nice for learning

Attended Naga Markets academy training and was impressed with profesional people in the company. They discuss a lot about risk and education so Ill attend one more before I continue. Recommend for learning to trade.

italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2020,

Naga ...initial deposit not returned !!! Scam !!!

After closing my accounts Naga did not yet return my initial deposit !!
I send email but they did not answer !
It's not serious for Cysec regulated broker !
After posting new review I have no answer from company !
It's incredible !!!

Nov 17, 2020 - 1 Star Truly an abuse for a Cysec regulated company !!!
Suddenly the company closed my accounts and profile and did not even return not my profit nor my deposited funds.

Jul 29, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited on Naga broker, did some trades, on 22/07/2020 I applied for a small amount of withdrawal, less than my initial deposit, but today it was still not processed. I asked explenation but sopport just fine excuse like big processing code, department busy and bla bla bla to me and the are still holding all my money.

Jul 24, 2020 - 1 Star Hi, I did intial deposit, then traded on mt5. After some week and I applied for a withdrawal but they did not. My money are stuck there without any reason. The support and chat can say only excuse.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 29, 2020 We understand that at times, things may not move as smoothly as intended, however, as a regulated broker, please note that we cannot simply bend the rules or make exceptions without having additional due diligence be put in place.

We also understand that this can result to frustration at times and we empathise with that. However, please note that we do not tolerate abusive language used against any of our staff.

Our Support Team is here to help you throughout your trading journey and assist you with any technical issues you may experience with our solutions.

Before making any irreversible decisions, we kindly ask our community to simply contact our Support Team and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 18, 2020 Hi Corrado,

Please note that our systems show that your last withdrawal was made on the 30th of July 2020.

At NAGA we strive to provide our traders with the highest standards of service excellence, ensuring that our clients remain satisfied throughout their trading journey.

We believe that everyone has the right to trade and we welcome constructive criticism as this allows us to review, revise and continuously improve our operating processes and procedures.

However, NAGA reserves the right to protect its trading community from any fraudulent tactics exercised in any of our trading channels. As previously advised, your account was suspended due to abusive trading.

If you have any questions regarding this decision please contact our Support Team at support@naga.com where they will be happy to assist you and provide you with any further clarifications you may require.

Team NAGA

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Hi Corrado,
Thank you for providing us all with a copy of what we have already said. As previously advised we can confirm that your initial deposit was returned. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact our Support Team at support@naga.com.
Team NAGA.
vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jun 26, 2020,

SCAM

I made a deposit but could not withdraw it, they said I had withdrawn at least $ 50 but they did not process it, I sent an email but no one answered, please stay away if you do not want to lose money

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you've had issues with withdrawal. If you are still experiencing the same problem please contact our Support Team at support@naga.com and they would be more than happy to assist you.

Italy, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

The do not process withdrawal

Hi, my account is 6010725 under Cysec Regulation. Every time I try to withdrawal some money the broker do not process it. I waited more than 2 week for small amount of withdrawal and every time I contacted the support they just told me the same song "you have to wait, your withdrawal is in queue and bla bla bla"
My Account Manager. on NAGA: mr. Roman Biasin does not exist. Is transparent like a glass. He never replied to the email and help request i sent to him, he never replied on my phone call. He is totally useless.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Hi, we can see from our systems that your withdrawal has been processed successfully on the 5th of November 2020.
As a regulated broker NAGA has to abide by the regulations and all safeguards set in place by the regulatory authorities. Sometimes, this can result in delays and we empathize with that, however there is nothing we can do but wait as any other regulated broker.
Spain,
Jan 18, 2019,

Do not trust them. They change withdrawal conditions. At the beginning they said there is no fee. When you want to withdraw your money, there are charges. Also SCAM. They cheated the affiliate COINDEALING
Hello,

As stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions, there is a withdrawal fee that varies according to account type. It is worth adding that, as you're already aware, the withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners are expected to adhere to what is essentially a contract with us, and abusing or failing to abide by that in any way would be the only cause for review.

Alvaro,
Madrid, Spain,

SCAM and Fraud

SCAM, Scammers. They charge commissions that are not included in the initial contract and they do not pay their affiliates.
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners who comply with and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of our agreement with them are compensated accordingly.

Spain,
Jan 18, 2019,

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates!

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates. On one hand, they announce that they do not charge commission in withdrawals, but when you try to do so, you discover the lie. And on the other hand, they do not comply with their own affiliate's program. Shame on NAGAMarkets!
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. We do not in any way cheat our partners, but we do have Terms & Conditions, i.e. a contract in place with them, and any abuse or violation of said terms would be grounds for review of that partnership.

Budapest, Hungary,
Nov 5, 2020,

Withdraw impossible

Company asking for various documents, does not respond to emails for weeks. Playing with time, not paying out.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Hi, Please provide us with your account information in order to look into this further for you.
Looking forward to your response.