NAGAMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 30, 2018

NAGAMarkets is a forex broker. NAGA Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGAMarkets.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGAMarkets.com

Join live discussion of NAGAMarkets.com on our forum

Christopher Barge,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 28, 2018,

Free Training and Good Mobile App

I've been using the app recently for copy trading and whilst I'm not always correct, I have made more money than losses. There is also an easy stop/loss-take/profit - NAGA Protector. The only criticism I have is that the spreads are a little high but its a good broker and excellent support. Thank you to the team for the free training on the platform too.
Adalene Clare,
Nantes, France,
Nov 5, 2018,

My trading story is good

I will tell you for my experience and you can decide.

EUR/GBP was trading at 0.8860/0.8870. I decide to buy €20,000 worth of pounds. The margin rate was 3.34%, so margin was (3.34% x [€20,000 x 0.8865]), which is equal to £592.58. Over the next two hours, I expected this pound to appreciate. Fortunately Im right! I had placed a take profit at 0.8900. My long position sold at that price, having moved 30 points (0.8900-0.8870).
So, my total profit was ([€20,000 x 0.8900] – [€20,000 x 0.8870]) = £60.

Trading with Naga Markets brought me a profit and I withdrew this. I used stop-losses and take-profit with every open position. There was no problem for me and I make profit.
James Ashton,
Oct 18, 2018,

Spreads High But Decent Broker

A decent broker- the trading app is user friendly and facilitates copy trading. My only observation so far is that spreads are a little high - 2.2 on EUR/CAD and 2.1 GBP USD. However I had no other issues.
Peter Balint,
Hungary, Hungary,
Oct 3, 2018,

Nice for learning

Attended Naga Markets academy training and was impressed with profesional people in the company. They discuss a lot about risk and education so Ill attend one more before I continue. Recommend for learning to trade.
Robs Klaus,
Germany, Germany,
Sep 14, 2018,

German broker good so far

Firstly I will say I avoid Cyprus brokers I don't trust them and many are scams. The CySec does not do a good job to regulate. Naga Markets is German based and in my opinion a good choice. I am not sure for the cryptocurrencies yet but my experience on the FX has been nice. I'm taking away one star as the fixed spreads are a bit high.
Nev,
Sep 7, 2018,

easy , all in one place to do your trading

As an analyst and trader- got to say I’m quite impressed with the platform at Naga. The Naga mobile trader app sits well on my Android- something a lot of them don’t and lets me keep up with the markets. I’m trading Indices but you can also do FX and CFDs. You can also do copy trading. There’s also crypto/fiat pairs which means everything done in one place and no need to use another exchange. I can’t comment on the service as I didn’t need to speak to anyone but the app is easy and seems very legit.
Piotr,
Farmagusta, Cyprus,
Feb 10, 2018,

Fraudulent behavior

The polish desk tryed to offer me deals on the side, she wanted money to ensure my success in the market.