NAGAMarkets.eu/.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 16, 2019
Other websites of this company include naga.com, nagamarkets.com and nagatrader.com

About NAGAMarkets.eu/.com

NAGAMarkets is a forex broker. NAGA Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGAMarkets.eu offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGAMarkets.eu/.com

Trading platforms:MT4, Naga Stocks, Naga Trader Web and Mobile
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(735+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill

Join live discussion of NAGAMarkets.eu/.com on our forum

Pete. K,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Feb 26, 2019,

Good All Round Broker

I like them as an all in broker- if you want a broker where you can trade FX, Crypto and gaming on your phone then this is the one. I've withdrawn a few times and everything has been ok. The app is also decent, no slippage and good spreads. I would recommend them.
Reply by nagainvesting submitted Apr 17, 2019:
Thanks for the feedback, Pete!

-Annie
fansua1981,
Jan 20, 2019,

10% of comission, its a scam.

Its a scam, if you ingress 200€, and then you withdraw, they charge to you 20€ (10%) of comission, notrecomended.
Hi there,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and depend on payment method and account type. We also understand that in your particular case, withdrawal fees were waived.

stingerlu,
Jan 20, 2019,

Scammers

Scammers, they do not return the money for free, although they indicate otherwise in their terms and conditions of service
Hi,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions. It is worth adding that in your particular case, the withdrawal fees was waived.

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Our clients, available to all on our open social trading platform, can attest to this too.

GranOjete,
Jan 19, 2019,

Estafadores / They are scammers, they charge u for things that weren't in the initial agreement with them, untrustful company
Hello,

All costs and fees are stipulated on both our site and in our Terms & Conditions. It is worth adding that in your case, the withdrawal fee was waived.

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, with many happy clients who use our publicly-open and accessible platform every day.

Pegolo,

Scam

they do not pay affiliates, they charge withdrawal fees of 10 or 20 € that do not exist when opening the account. They do not take phone or answer email, scammers. Never, never open account
Hello,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions. It is worth adding that, as you're aware, our withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

javiss84,
Jan 18, 2019,

Bad

Mysteriously, they are charging withdrawal fees...why? I´m terribly dissapointed with Naga.
Hi,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions because there is a cost to transferring money. It is worth adding that in your particular case, the withdrawal fee was waived.

Pitifly,

SCAM

SCAM! They don't pay to afilliates! They only know to lie. Don't invest on this! They charge fees that don't appear in their conditions.
Hello,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions. It is worth adding that, as you're aware, the withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

osquita8r,

Total fraud

Total fraud! They charge fees when they say there are no fees and wouldn’t pay for afilliates. There are platforms too way better than this to invest, just google it and you will see, don’t chop the bait and never trust them!

pablodc,
Jan 18, 2019,

They added fees that werent in terms.

Totally scam because they added fees that werent in the registration terms. Please avoid this site.

tonijuca,
BARCELONA, Spain,

Scammers

They are scammers. Although in the conditions of their website indicate that they do not charge withdrawal fees, they are trying to charge me 20 euros for taking my money. In addition, they do not pay their members for referrals, specifically to COINDEALINGTRADER
Hi there,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. There are Terms & Conditions that all partners of NAGA must adhere to and only in cases of these being violated or abused does that happen.

bufier24,

Total Scam

Total SCAM. They say they don't charge withdrawal fees but they do. Besides, they don't pay what they should. Won't use it again!
Hello,

As stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions, there is a withdrawal fee that varies according to account type. It is worth adding that, as you're already aware, the withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

laurapc,
España, Spain,

SCAM

Attention: they are SCAMMERS! They charge withdrawal fees and do not pay their affiliate: COINDEALING

nightmoist,
Palma, Spain,

Not happy

Not happy with them. They charge fees when they say there are no fees and wouldn’t pay to afilliates. There are more transparent platforms than this one to invest.

limbasoft,
Jan 18, 2019,

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates!

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates. On one hand, they announce that they do not charge commission in withdrawals, but when you try to do so, you discover the lie. And on the other hand, they do not comply with their own affiliate's program. Shame on NAGAMarkets!
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. We do not in any way cheat our partners, but we do have Terms & Conditions, i.e. a contract in place with them, and any abuse or violation of said terms would be grounds for review of that partnership.

Alvaro,

SCAM and Fraud

SCAM, Scammers. They charge commissions that are not included in the initial contract and they do not pay their affiliates.
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners who comply with and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of our agreement with them are compensated accordingly.

Sinifaro,
Jan 18, 2019,

Do not trust them. They change withdrawal conditions. At the beginning they said there is no fee. When you want to withdraw your money, there are charges. Also SCAM. They cheated the affiliate COINDEALING
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners are expected to adhere to what is essentially a contract with us, and abusing or failing to abide by that in any way would be the only cause for review.

LinaB,
HK, Hong Kong,
Dec 14, 2018,

Honest place

I was most happy with services from this broker. I forgot my passes and they veririfd and help me to access my account again. Also gave help for me to use the app because this is my first time with trading app. They didn’t ask money money like other brokers so I use the demo account until I feel confident to put money. There is many scams so beter choose a trusting broker like this,
Christopher Barge,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 28, 2018,

Free Training and Good Mobile App

I've been using the app recently for copy trading and whilst I'm not always correct, I have made more money than losses. There is also an easy stop/loss-take/profit - NAGA Protector. The only criticism I have is that the spreads are a little high but its a good broker and excellent support. Thank you to the team for the free training on the platform too.
Adalene Clare,
Nantes, France,
Nov 5, 2018,

My trading story is good

I will tell you for my experience and you can decide.

EUR/GBP was trading at 0.8860/0.8870. I decide to buy €20,000 worth of pounds. The margin rate was 3.34%, so margin was (3.34% x [€20,000 x 0.8865]), which is equal to £592.58. Over the next two hours, I expected this pound to appreciate. Fortunately Im right! I had placed a take profit at 0.8900. My long position sold at that price, having moved 30 points (0.8900-0.8870).
So, my total profit was ([€20,000 x 0.8900] – [€20,000 x 0.8870]) = £60.

Trading with Naga Markets brought me a profit and I withdrew this. I used stop-losses and take-profit with every open position. There was no problem for me and I make profit.
James Ashton,
Oct 18, 2018,

Spreads High But Decent Broker

A decent broker- the trading app is user friendly and facilitates copy trading. My only observation so far is that spreads are a little high - 2.2 on EUR/CAD and 2.1 GBP USD. However I had no other issues.
Peter Balint,
Hungary, Hungary,
Oct 3, 2018,

Nice for learning

Attended Naga Markets academy training and was impressed with profesional people in the company. They discuss a lot about risk and education so Ill attend one more before I continue. Recommend for learning to trade.
Robs Klaus,
Germany, Germany,
Sep 14, 2018,

German broker good so far

Firstly I will say I avoid Cyprus brokers I don't trust them and many are scams. The CySec does not do a good job to regulate. Naga Markets is German based and in my opinion a good choice. I am not sure for the cryptocurrencies yet but my experience on the FX has been nice. I'm taking away one star as the fixed spreads are a bit high.
Nev,
Sep 7, 2018,

easy , all in one place to do your trading

As an analyst and trader- got to say I’m quite impressed with the platform at Naga. The Naga mobile trader app sits well on my Android- something a lot of them don’t and lets me keep up with the markets. I’m trading Indices but you can also do FX and CFDs. You can also do copy trading. There’s also crypto/fiat pairs which means everything done in one place and no need to use another exchange. I can’t comment on the service as I didn’t need to speak to anyone but the app is easy and seems very legit.
Piotr,
Farmagusta, Cyprus,
Feb 10, 2018,

Fraudulent behavior

The polish desk tryed to offer me deals on the side, she wanted money to ensure my success in the market.