Novatrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2018
Related sites include KayaFx.com

Novatrades is a forex broker. Novatrades offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Novatrades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, cfds, commodities, indices, stocks, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Novatrades.com

Join live discussion of Novatrades.com on our forum

James,
May 17, 2018,

Spam junk

Aggressive sales woman said she wasn't going to kill me at one point, thanks for clarifying, then said my girlfriend would kill me if I didn't work with her

Wouldn't tell me where she got my data, wouldn't delete it when I asked, continues to call

Entertaining and insane at the same time, I can't see how anyone has ever worked with her
Bob,
Mar 28, 2018,

Be careful with this one. She's hot!!!!

The lady from novatrades has called me many times now. I mean like 30 times. She is desperate for me to start trading and "be her friend". Sounds cool eh. She says she is based in Geneva, Switzerland. I said what a coincidence, I will be in Geneva next month.
So apparently she would like to meet me and we can "chill out man". She is an Italian sweet talking fast talking girl, and very entertaining when I am busy at my desk and have her on loudspeaker. So as soon as I make a deposit she will be my personal mentor, and we are going to make lots of money, and we can skype together, and even better than that, wait for it. When I go to Geneva I can stay at hers and have sex with her all night long, because its OK for Italian girls to have more than one boyfriend, and its OK for them to do it with guys who are married with children. Because its going to be a lot of fun, don't you think so darling. I can't wait.
But wait, this doesn't sound quite normal honey. Are you a financial consultant or an online bit of stuff who by all accounts will bend over at the drop of a hat.
Quite astonishingly unusual behaviour.
I think I will keep my £200.00 in my pocket. But if there was someone who had a weakness for talking dirty, she's great entertainment, and she's free.
Its possible that you can deposit and trade, it may not be simple pure theft, but they use some pretty staggering tactics to get you to deposit.
ADE,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2018,

NOVATRADES IS A SCAM, DO NOT INVEST. THEY WILL KEEP TRICKING YOU TO DEPOSIT AND WHEN YOU DO U WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY BACK
Alexander,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Mar 7, 2018,

Stay away from this company

First time they called me at 23 of Jan 2018 (no idea where did they find my phone number) with their company introduction, I asked them to send me an email with their company details so I could see their website and find information about regulation, trading conditions etc... I received an email from Mia Mclaurence <mia.mcl30@gmail.com> - which is not a corporate email actually!

After I investigated the website I sent her an email with the answer "Thanks, but I’m not interested at this moment. I work only with FCA or ASIC regulated companies."

Today (07 of Mar 2018) she called me again, same girl, with the question: "- Why you didn't answer to my email (but actually I did), I was waiting for your answer for more than 1 month; - I don' think so, you have many clients, not just me (and who told her that I have to answer?)". And then... she started to shout and use foul language to me. Honestly, I was really surprised. I told her "I will leave a review about your company" and then I heard "Shut the f**k up". So, my part is done for now.

So, if their managers can talk to people like this, you better think few times before you decide to send them any money. Do not trust them, don't be greedy for their bonuses etc, just choose any regulated company (FCA, ASIC, BaFin etc.) My advice - stay away from Novatrades (https://www.novatrades.com/ website). I bet they are scammers.

Good luck.