TradeGBP.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2018
March 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with TradeGDP until this issue is resolved.
Trade GBP offers clients the chance to borrow money to trade at 26% interest.  Please see post #12 on this page for more information.

The FPA firmly recommends against borrowing money to trade.  The FPA considers making such an offer to be a serious warning about a company.

TradeGBP is a forex broker. Trade GBP offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TradeGBP.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, gold, silver, commodities, cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeGBP.com

Join live discussion of TradeGBP.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0412018-02-20lyf8361 vs tradegbp.comguilty

China,
Feb 12, 2018,

report scam on tradegbp

Issue escalated to Traders Court lyf8361 vs tradegbp.com | GUILTY
My account 395262 I am cheated by account manager Mr. Daniel Bergman. He promised I can make withdraw even I make further deposit for a bonus. After I request for withdraw he give no more answers to my email and is being replaced by a new account manager without me being informed. Now new account manager claim I need to complete trading volume inorder to make a withdraw. I am being cheated to make further investment and my investment is being traped. Please allow to withdraw my investment back to my skrill account.