InstaFX24.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 1, 2018

InstaFX24 is a forex broker. Insta FX 24 offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. InstaFX24.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, stocks, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

InstaFX24.com

Join live discussion of InstaFX24.com on our forum

claudia,
brasov, Romania,
Jun 4, 2018,

InstaFX24 SCAM

I start traiding with InstaFX24 last month , the account manager was very nice , and he convince me to trade with a small amount ( 100 $ ) I am not a rich person , I live from my pension , so I trust him and I transferd 100 , after one week he call me and sad it is a oppurtunety and it will be good to put more money , I was so stupid and I transferd 500 $ more . one of my friends told me she want to trade also , but she most see that it is not a scam , so I sad to my accountmanager , I want to withdeaw all the money ( I had 286$ profit ) and then I and my friend will transfer once again money . At this moment my accountmanager get very discourteous , he made me a liar , that I have imaginary friends ... now he don't answer to my emails , I LOSE ALL MY MONEY . Please do not make the same mistake as I did .
Brewmanz,
New Zealand,
May 22, 2018,

Avoid instafx24.com. You have been warned.

Very suspicious cold call from them - lots of background noise. They were vague about how they got my name, phone & email (probably another boiler room scam), their email said "InstaFX24 has been one of the leading Forex Trading Firms for the past 5 years." but the domain has been around for much less than a year, and hiding behind DomainsByProxy.com (i.e. they do not want anyone to know who really owns the domain). I was told they were regulated by FCA, but a search on fca.org.uk shows nothing. The phone call came from Zurich, the company address seems to be in the Marshall Islands, the official phone number is in the UK - hmmm. As I asked more questions, I was put on hold, and then the phone line went dead. Nothing about them inspires confidence.
Muhd Nor Hakim,
Apr 13, 2018,

Scam alert

Do not deposit any money on their platform. Do not trust the so-called Alex Craig, one of the brokers of instafx24. He is a self-styled broker with '6 years experience'.

They will speak to you very nicely, plant compliments and promise you the world. Do not fall for their scam.

They will paint the illusion that you are making money on their platform at first. But when you want to make a withdrawal, they will say that it isnt the best idea & etc.

I caught Alex trading on my account without my knowledge and lost all my money in the account.

Avoid these schemers at all cost.
Thomas,
Stockholm, Sweden,
Apr 10, 2018,

Agressive and nasty marketing

Somehow they got my mobile number and are calling me all hours of the day, every day. I tell them I am not interested but they call back. I ask them to remove me from their list but they call back. I ask to speak to a supervisor but they call back. They call from a different number every time and from different countries. Norway, London, Toronto, Switzerland...
Marco,
Salerno, Italy,
Mar 27, 2018,

Tutor pessimo

Non parlo del broker ma di un suo tutor nello specifico. Il nome non lo cito per correttezza (conosco, a differenza del tutor in oggetto, la buona educazione). Anche ho ricevuto minacce telefoniche ed intimidazioni dal losco figuro in questione sul non permettermi o meno di scrivere recensioni su di lui.

Bad Tutor

I'm not talking about the broker but about a specific tutor. The name I do not mention for correctness (I know, unlike the tutor in question, the good education). I have also received telephone threats and intimidation from the shady figure in question about not allowing me to write reviews about him.