AMEGAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 24, 2020
November 2018 - March 2019:  Extremely large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for AmegaFX.

The FPA has received reports that Amega FX is requiring users to submit reviews as part of a bonus scheme.  This is illegal in many countries and is unethical everywhere.  If you have any evidence regarding this review requirement, please CLICK HERE to submit it.

About AMEGAFX.com

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MT5 and MT4 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Contact:support@amegafx.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(25+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos
Withdrawal Methods:Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

Jeddah,
Saudi arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 21, 2020,

Not reliable

Hi .. I am complaining about the company’s abuse. I opened an account and sent my photo to my passport. Apartment rental agreement and tax account to confirm the account. Then I deposited the amount in the hope that my account would be verified .. My documents were not accepted. When I requested to close my account and return the funds, they declined only after checking my account. In my country of residence, the electricity and water bill was registered in the name of the owner of the building .. I only have the documents I sent .. The same thing happened earlier in another company, but they returned my money and did not ask me to confirm the account. I also have two accounts that I work with in two other companies. If you do not accept my documents, return my money.
  If you didn't return the money without checking your account, why would you accept it before checking your account?

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 24, 2020:
Hello!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the AMEGA Security Team did not receive the required documents from you for full verification.
In order to successfully withdraw funds, you need to confirm your phone number on the page https://www.amegafx.com/myamega/profile, and you also should send a photo of a document that will confirm your residential address to security@amegafx.com . The document must contain your name, address and date of issue should not be earlier than 3 months.
Also let us remind you that funds must be withdrawn to the same payment method that was used to make the deposit.
Best regards,
AMEGA
Amravati, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Complete Waste of Time when it comes to Verification !

There verification need huge improvement!

My Suggestion to them :

The one who know how to tamper the images can add the background behind the image which may not look like scanned and its damn easy too. So saying/asking for Scanned / photo copied document are not allowed is just worthless,better ask to take the selfie with ID card which can make more secure than just depending upon the copy or else do it like UPWORK do,have a verification call via Skype with Original documents.. .will be best to go with.
if it really make any sense to you please adopt this approach and save the time of many ...Like the way you wasted mine and your time as well...we can save the time of many and make some better business with right temperament. I hope you got what I mean here. Strick but with respect I am saying this.

Take care Guys.
Best regards
Amol Khade

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 24, 2020:
Hello!
Thanks for the feedback. According to the Reglament, we do not accept scanned copies of documents.
Best wishes,
AMEGA
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 1, 2020,

No problems so far

There were some funny interactions but having experience with multicultural teams I just have to smile when things get lost in translation. Testing is work in progress and so far I have done different kinds of deposits, bonus rounds and contests. Verification went without problems and there were some technical issues some of the website pages at the start but I coincidentally registered my account in the midst of a major system upgrade. The issues were not mandatory and workarounds available. Withdrawals not yet tested.

Tangará da Serra, Brazil,
Feb 23, 2020,

Good broker. I do not have problems.

I opened the account more than 1 year ago. At first I had a suspicion, I believe I even came here to complain, because the comments seemed suspicious. For me it is the best broker that exists, even though I don't know the regulation and where it is based.
Cent account is certainly the best on the market, spread (0.3 - 1.0 pips). STP account execution is good too. It has the best competitions, with very well defined rules, where it gives people the opportunity to manage capital. And the best part, I had no problem withdrawing the capital I earned. 24 hours later the money is in my bank account (Brazil) through AstroPay Direct, no commission is charged and the currency conversion is accurate. AMEGA In addition, it has a forum where you can discuss with other users and customers. Only the support is a little weak, it is not 24 hours. AMEGA Best broker, just need to be recognized.

Dec 13, 2018 - 1 Star Manipulators .. in no other brokerage there was this abrupt drop in GBPAUD. All others did not exceed 1.74800. My stop was at 1.74548 and closed at 1.74448.

Dec 10, 2018 - No Rating I opened my account recently, however I am only operating for the bonus granted, so I can not make an evaluation. As for the execution of orders, it is excellent, without slippage, low spread. I found it very strange was in "allforexbonus.com" where I discovered Amega, my comment was never published, it was a comment like this, just saying that I was a new customer and would evaluate after completing the conditions of the Bonus and try to withdraw from it. Another issue was that I missed the date of birth, sent the documents and asked them to change, no one came in contact and did not change, strange, because no brokerage this goes unnoticed. I'm going to open a Micro Account with $ 5 and see what it does. If I succeed in the negotiations and withdraw, I come back here to evaluate. I hope the bonuses are still there to negotiate kkkkkkk

*If they really are even trusted, it will surely be the best broker.

Thohoyandou, South Africa,
Jan 23, 2020,

Useless

Don’t ever register an account with this people scammers and corn artists they are selling people information stay away from them

Samarinda, Indonesia,
Dec 7, 2019,

broker crazy and complicating

Amega is the hardest broker and makes it very difficult for traders. This broker is very funny the process of verifying is very difficult even they always reject official document documents. I'm afraid this broker will also complicate your withdrawal process.

Nov 11, 2018 - 5 Stars Amega is the best broker I know, I am a new user of this broker, and I feel good trading, with excellent execution on the MT5 platform, good broker!

tourcoing, France,
Sep 19, 2019,

scam company never virfed account

Stay away from this company. Terrible customer service. They drive you crazy requesting documents that you have already sent several times. days and days wasting time to send dozen of emails and in the end you always receive the same automated reply...

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Sep 30, 2019:
Dear Max'68,
In case when your receive the same message from security team again and again, please, read the requirements more carefully and send what they ask.
If you don't undestent some points you can always contact to support@amegafx.com.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Sep 3, 2019,

They just a scammer harvesting for user data,

They just a scammer harvesting for user data,
First their support will be so friendly, and then they will ask a lot of documents, and then after you sent it all, they will just fly away, never reply your message again, stay away from this website, no matter what

Dear bigbadbroker,
what do you mean by " they will just fly away..."? AMEGA always respond to each mail from customers. So maybe you will check your SPAM folder?
If you have some questions you can always contact to support@amegafx.com.
Nash,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2019,

SCAM BROKER, STAY AWAY!!

This company should not exist at all, after harvesting people's data they start asking for ridiculously things like birth certificate and some inconcievable things such as the message below:

security@amegafx.com
10:17 AM (19 minutes ago)
to me

You should make a selfie, holding your ID card near your face. Also next to you should be the computer or mobile phone where we can see your inbox messages from security department.
....

This company is a complete fraud, scam and needs to be shutdown

Dear Nash,
AMEGA doesn't do "harvesting people's data" as you said.
Sometimes the Company can request additional documents for customers financial security.
Customers who have nothing to hide provide us with all the documents without any questions. Thus a trust relationship between the client and the broker is built.
Cambodia, Cambodia,
Aug 31, 2019,

The Broker of Low Customer Service I never sine before.

I have never get verify my account and always ask me something that I have sent already. They seem no brain to thing and follow up always have many question and delay to answer.

My account have block coz I never have activity with them. you know why coz I'm try to verify my they always reject me and want me to do deposit first.

Dear Sopharo,