AMEGAFX.com Review

Updated: Jul 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MT5 and MT4 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com
November 2018 - March 2019:  Extremely large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for AmegaFX.

The FPA has received reports that Amega FX is requiring users to submit reviews as part of a bonus scheme.  This is illegal in many countries and is unethical everywhere.  If you have any evidence regarding this review requirement, please CLICK HERE to submit it.

Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@amegafx.com,
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos
Withdrawal Methods: Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay (epay.com), Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

Africa, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2020,

Treating certain groups of people as criminals

I DID EVERYTHING THEY ASKED ME TO DO!!!! all I wanted was to open an account they keep telling me that i am missing mandatory fields or my pictures are not clear enough etc etc etc treating me as if i am a criminal and a fraudster who does not deserve the no deposit bonus. i rectify their complaints and they come up with another excuse for me not to get verified. They dont even bother to call and follow up and guide you which shows and judging by other peoples reviews regarding documents it seems there are some real issues, biases and agendas going on taht we dont know about.

Toby,
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 27, 2020,

Amegafx is a data harvesting scam

I wish I had listened to the other reviewers who said they were a data harvesting scam because that was exactly what happened. I thought I'd give them a chance because of the other good reviews but I'm convinced now those were paid for or done by their employees. Now I'm afraid my personal financial information will be used by online syndicates to commit fraud everywhere in the world, delete my info you low life pieses of s***.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Apr 17, 2020,

Notice

I registered on this platform more than two years ago. Now I am really disappointed with them.  Lately I have deposited more than 400 dollars on their platform and to my surprise it asks me for personal documents and my personal information. Even until now, my account remains unchecked on the pretext that I have not provided my bank statement. I ask them to fully reimburse the money they took. They tell me stupid things that have nothing to do with it. I don't want to work with them anymore since they are not credible.

Je suis inscrit sur cette plateforme il y'a plus de deux ans mais maintenant je suis vraiment déçu d'eux dernièrement j'ai déposé plus de 400 dollars sur leur plateforme et la surprise il me demande des documents personnels et mes informations personnelles et même bancaire.Jusqu'a présent mon compte reste non vérifier sous prétexte que je ne les ai pas fourni mon relevé bancaire.
Je leur demande de rembourser intégralement l'argent qu'ils ont pris ils me racontes des âneries qui n'ont rien avoir avec ça.Je ne veux plus travailler avec eux vu qu'il ne sont pas crédible..

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2020,

unethical and illegal operations

I won a prize on their amega invest and also deposited my own funds to the pamm account , 3 days later of trading i got an email that I had withdrawn my account and the account was removed from the Pamm to be just a normal mt5 account and funds removed. When i emailed and follow up the story changed and it was no longer me who withdrawn , but they said they removed the funds cause i violated the rules and they couldnt respond to which rules exactly.  bottom line , prize was taken and no proper answers and on top of that i still suspect their security measures are not good.
but all in all i think they are very unprofessional in terms of handling peoples accounts and money . my pamm account is 1000087966. so i would actually rate them as scammers till they can prove their legitimacy

they keep sending one message in reply that the company decision cannot be reviewed. the i investigated someone using an IP in Russia accessed our accounts in their website and yet they dont want to investigate that yet its their site and our accounts compromised and i am in South Africa.
Jeddah,
Saudi arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 21, 2020,

Not reliable

Hi .. I am complaining about the company’s abuse. I opened an account and sent my photo to my passport. Apartment rental agreement and tax account to confirm the account. Then I deposited the amount in the hope that my account would be verified .. My documents were not accepted. When I requested to close my account and return the funds, they declined only after checking my account. In my country of residence, the electricity and water bill was registered in the name of the owner of the building .. I only have the documents I sent .. The same thing happened earlier in another company, but they returned my money and did not ask me to confirm the account. I also have two accounts that I work with in two other companies. If you do not accept my documents, return my money.
  If you didn't return the money without checking your account, why would you accept it before checking your account?

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 24, 2020:
Hello!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the AMEGA Security Team did not receive the required documents from you for full verification.
In order to successfully withdraw funds, you need to confirm your phone number on the page https://www.amegafx.com/myamega/profile, and you also should send a photo of a document that will confirm your residential address to security@amegafx.com . The document must contain your name, address and date of issue should not be earlier than 3 months.
Also let us remind you that funds must be withdrawn to the same payment method that was used to make the deposit.
Best regards,
AMEGA
Amravati, India,
Mar 18, 2020,

Complete Waste of Time when it comes to Verification !

There verification need huge improvement!

My Suggestion to them :

The one who know how to tamper the images can add the background behind the image which may not look like scanned and its damn easy too. So saying/asking for Scanned / photo copied document are not allowed is just worthless,better ask to take the selfie with ID card which can make more secure than just depending upon the copy or else do it like UPWORK do,have a verification call via Skype with Original documents.. .will be best to go with.
if it really make any sense to you please adopt this approach and save the time of many ...Like the way you wasted mine and your time as well...we can save the time of many and make some better business with right temperament. I hope you got what I mean here. Strick but with respect I am saying this.

Take care Guys.
Best regards
Amol Khade

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 24, 2020:
Hello!
Thanks for the feedback. According to the Reglament, we do not accept scanned copies of documents.
Best wishes,
AMEGA
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 1, 2020,

No problems so far

There were some funny interactions but having experience with multicultural teams I just have to smile when things get lost in translation. Testing is work in progress and so far I have done different kinds of deposits, bonus rounds and contests. Verification went without problems and there were some technical issues some of the website pages at the start but I coincidentally registered my account in the midst of a major system upgrade. The issues were not mandatory and workarounds available. Withdrawals not yet tested.

Tangará da Serra, Brazil,
Feb 23, 2020,

Good broker. I do not have problems.

I opened the account more than 1 year ago. At first I had a suspicion, I believe I even came here to complain, because the comments seemed suspicious. For me it is the best broker that exists, even though I don't know the regulation and where it is based.
Cent account is certainly the best on the market, spread (0.3 - 1.0 pips). STP account execution is good too. It has the best competitions, with very well defined rules, where it gives people the opportunity to manage capital. And the best part, I had no problem withdrawing the capital I earned. 24 hours later the money is in my bank account (Brazil) through AstroPay Direct, no commission is charged and the currency conversion is accurate. AMEGA In addition, it has a forum where you can discuss with other users and customers. Only the support is a little weak, it is not 24 hours. AMEGA Best broker, just need to be recognized.

Dec 13, 2018 - 1 Star Manipulators .. in no other brokerage there was this abrupt drop in GBPAUD. All others did not exceed 1.74800. My stop was at 1.74548 and closed at 1.74448.

Dec 10, 2018 - No Rating I opened my account recently, however I am only operating for the bonus granted, so I can not make an evaluation. As for the execution of orders, it is excellent, without slippage, low spread. I found it very strange was in "allforexbonus.com" where I discovered Amega, my comment was never published, it was a comment like this, just saying that I was a new customer and would evaluate after completing the conditions of the Bonus and try to withdraw from it. Another issue was that I missed the date of birth, sent the documents and asked them to change, no one came in contact and did not change, strange, because no brokerage this goes unnoticed. I'm going to open a Micro Account with $ 5 and see what it does. If I succeed in the negotiations and withdraw, I come back here to evaluate. I hope the bonuses are still there to negotiate kkkkkkk

*If they really are even trusted, it will surely be the best broker.

Thohoyandou, South Africa,
Jan 23, 2020,

Useless

Don’t ever register an account with this people scammers and corn artists they are selling people information stay away from them

Samarinda, Indonesia,
Dec 7, 2019,

broker crazy and complicating

Amega is the hardest broker and makes it very difficult for traders. This broker is very funny the process of verifying is very difficult even they always reject official document documents. I'm afraid this broker will also complicate your withdrawal process.

Nov 11, 2018 - 5 Stars Amega is the best broker I know, I am a new user of this broker, and I feel good trading, with excellent execution on the MT5 platform, good broker!