AMEGAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 15, 2018
November-December 2018:  Very large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for AmegaFX.

The FPA has received reports that Amega FX is requiring users to submit reviews as part of a bonus scheme.  This is illegal in many countries and is unethical everywhere.  If you have any evidence regarding this review requirement, please CLICK HERE to submit it.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

shuen21,
LAGOS, Nigeria,
Sep 15, 2018,

AMEGA keep off

Hello,everybody here,please help me AMEGAFX want to steal my money 4370usd i earned.All they told me is i violate there rules ,i ask which rule did i violate,in my trading,NO hedging, NO scalping ,my minimum time spend on trade is over 10 min,NO gap trading infact 98 percent og my trade is on single pair.GBPUSD.no i ask them to state where and how i broke rules and which rules,they didnt respond,i even decide to call them ,i ask for phone number,they didn't give me.i even plead to them to meat in halfway sttill they didnt respond to any of my questions all they say is violation without any explanation.

please check my tradings..on there mt5 platform
Login for platform: 1000008316
Server: Amega-Forex (206.54.182.80:443)

PLEASE HELP ME,i noticed they are not regulated,they have marshal island business registration.
they also have forum fin-gate.com
when i insist whats the rule i violate,they said rule 10.3 which states

The Customer admits that the Company reserves the right to suspend or to stop fully or partially the access of the Customer to the services of the Company at its sole discretion, with the following notification by means of communication. In this case the present Agreement is considered as terminated since the moment the services have been made unavailable for the Customer,

my stake
1.It shows i didnt violate any trading condition
2.This rule is not applicable to me because my profit is still in my account,and up till yesterday i can still place trade but my money can't be withdraw
3.They want to take my money because they didn't contact me prior the time i request a withdrawal,i wasn't contacted
4.All my complain on facebook ,(because they see its genuine ,they made it inviscible for people to see) and on there forum fin-gate.com(they cant respond),they just delete all my post and banned me there.

5.in all this they never respond to my allegation or explain anything

All they kept on saying is i violate there rule.Rule stated Above. in that rule as you can see WHAT DID I VIOLATE THERE.?
Thats not a rule to violate,its a condition they can act on provided they pay my money in my account.

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Sep 25, 2018:
You can find our company representative's full response in the following thread:
ahmad nafis arif,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Nov 28, 2018,

I steal text from other people's reviews.

Amega is a good broker, has a high execution speed, especially the withdrawal process which supports many choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards all are there. In addition, other advantages that are owned are thin spreads, so any strategy will fit here.
The laziness of the review spammers for AmegaFx continues to amaze us.

Novan stole part of andry009's review.  Not you've stolen most of the text of novan's review.
TeguhAgung,
Bogor, Indonesia,
Nov 28, 2018,

Good broker, low spread (and I am the 3rd person to leave an identical review)

amega is the best broker with fast execution spreads of satisfying service lace and most importantly no pending orders are all executed quickly both when important news happens .... amega is the best broker
Bamsfx and Aspari both left identically worded reviews before you stole this review text.
novan,
purwokerto, Indonesia,
Nov 27, 2018,

Amega is a good broker (I'm so lazy I only stole part of a review)

Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here.
You stole your review text from the review left by andry009.  You are so lazy that you only took part of his review.
RORI HANDIKA,
Jambi, Indonesia,
Nov 27, 2018,

Best Broker Future. Recomended (and I also stole review text from someone else)

AMEGA MT5 ... this is our future broker ... fast server execution is stable(no requote) simple payment ...overal good broker...bravo amega I hope that next year my dream car can be home by treding in you amega. Caiyooo amegafx
You stole your review text from risti18's review.
ekafajar,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Nov 24, 2018,

Transparent and very well explained (I want money so bad I stole this entire review)

This is a forex broker that I like to use due to it's relatively low spread with many forex pairs and some good promotions, I think is very viable for a person who wants to start on trading world because it's tutorials and explanations are very well made.
The entire text of this review was stolen from a review left for FBS.com.

The FPA does not appreciate plagiarists.  The FPA does not appreciate spammers.
Bamsfx,
Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2018,

Amega is the best top broker (and I stole my review text)

Funny that your review is identical to the review from Aspari on November 14th.

The FPA does not appreciate plagiarists.  The FPA does not appreciate abuse of the reviews to try to get bonuses.
Asep karinda,
Sukabumi, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2018,

Amega FX is the best broker on the brokerage platform I have used, trading at Amega FX is very fun and gives a different sensation than others, Amega FX also provides many ways to withdrawals and does not take long to withdraw funds.
So far, Rizky Barka and Istifhamul mauidlo have also filed identical reports of the same strange sensations.  It appears that using AmegaFx is spreading some sort of mental disease.

Istifhamul mauidlo,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2018,

You and Rizky Barka have the same problem with broker sensations.  We recommend you see a doctor or psychiatrist.
Rizky Barka,
Sumatra Selatan, Indonesia,
Nov 19, 2018,

Amega FX broker terbaik

Please describe these different sensations.  Are you sure you are not hallucinating?