AMEGAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 12, 2019
November 2018 - March 2019:  Extremely large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for AmegaFX.

The FPA has received reports that Amega FX is requiring users to submit reviews as part of a bonus scheme.  This is illegal in many countries and is unethical everywhere.  If you have any evidence regarding this review requirement, please CLICK HERE to submit it.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

About AMEGAFX.com

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Contact:support@amegafx.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(25+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay, Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos
Withdrawal Methods:Airtel, Beeline, BPAY, CashMaal, CBE (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia), Dohone, ecoPayz, Epay, Express Union, FastPay, Jeton, LigdiCash, LINE Pay, M-Birr, Maestro, Megafon, MTS, PayDunya, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PiPay, Qiwi, Siru Mobile, SticPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2, TrueMoney, UnionPay, VCreditos

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

tourcoing, France,
Sep 19, 2019,

scam company never virfed account

Stay away from this company. Terrible customer service. They drive you crazy requesting documents that you have already sent several times. days and days wasting time to send dozen of emails and in the end you always receive the same automated reply...
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Sep 30, 2019:
Dear Max'68,
In case when your receive the same message from security team again and again, please, read the requirements more carefully and send what they ask.
If you don't undestent some points you can always contact to support@amegafx.com.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Sep 3, 2019,

They just a scammer harvesting for user data,

They just a scammer harvesting for user data,
First their support will be so friendly, and then they will ask a lot of documents, and then after you sent it all, they will just fly away, never reply your message again, stay away from this website, no matter what
Dear bigbadbroker,
what do you mean by " they will just fly away..."? AMEGA always respond to each mail from customers. So maybe you will check your SPAM folder?
If you have some questions you can always contact to support@amegafx.com.
Nash,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2019,

SCAM BROKER, STAY AWAY!!

This company should not exist at all, after harvesting people's data they start asking for ridiculously things like birth certificate and some inconcievable things such as the message below:

security@amegafx.com
10:17 AM (19 minutes ago)
to me

You should make a selfie, holding your ID card near your face. Also next to you should be the computer or mobile phone where we can see your inbox messages from security department.
....

This company is a complete fraud, scam and needs to be shutdown
Dear Nash,
AMEGA doesn't do "harvesting people's data" as you said.
Sometimes the Company can request additional documents for customers financial security.
Customers who have nothing to hide provide us with all the documents without any questions. Thus a trust relationship between the client and the broker is built.
Cambodia, Cambodia,
Aug 31, 2019,

The Broker of Low Customer Service I never sine before.

I have never get verify my account and always ask me something that I have sent already. They seem no brain to thing and follow up always have many question and delay to answer.

My account have block coz I never have activity with them. you know why coz I'm try to verify my they always reject me and want me to do deposit first.
Dear Sopharo,
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 7, 2019,

Amega-fx Is The Best Forex Broker

After doing my research about Amega-fx I came to realise that they are the best. Their Trading conditions are excellent, best leverage (up to 1:1000), great promotions and competitions like Break The Bank where every participant is a winner, more 200 payment methods, fast deposit and withdrawals.

Most of the negative reviews about Amega-fx are not fair, as traders when we encounter problems contact the broker to resolve your issue before giving your review. One minor issue like verification cannot make Amega-fx a scam, just because you want their no deposit bonus.

This is My second review about Amega-fx to replace my first one, which was about slippage of pending orders during news release and that is common with every broker due to high volatility.

You are the best and amazing keep it up Amega-fx

Mar 28, 2019 - 1 Star WARNING!!! Amegafx Is a BIG SCAMMER. They cheated my Buy and Sell Stop Orders through execution delay and slippage of orders resulting in loss. So thinks twice before deposit your hard earned money, Stay Away from these guys.

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Apr 8, 2019 Hello!

Please the transitory account number for confirm or relute this information or contact to support@amegafx.com
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 14, 2019,

scam company never virfed account

this the stuiped broker i hav eever deen never verify account
they ask id and i send asked passport i send asked my birthday certification i dont know why :D and i send afer all that they asked ,e tkae self with my id i send too hahah at last they asked me to send self with bill hahah how they stupied compant group oh stupied infornt of computer play gams with celints i jus wnt to advice people to dont west ther time i alardy have 12 email i keep it if any one wnt prent screen for it
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Jul 18, 2019:
Dear client,
You have a request from the security service. Please provide us your selfie according to security requirements.
Examples were sent to you.
indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 13, 2019,

pelayanan yang buruk

akun saya sudah pernah di verifikasi, sudah pernah WD lewat bank BNI dari bonus 222. tapi sekarang akun saya malah berubah menjadi diverifikasi sebagian. dan saya harus memverifikasinya lagi dan 1 minggu lebih saya tidak mendapatkan jawabanya. nomor support telegram pun dihapus

My account has already been verified, WD has already passed BNI bank from bonus 222. But now my account has turned into partially verified. and I have to verify it again and for more than a week I don't get the answer. Telegram support number was deleted.
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Jul 18, 2019:
Dear client,
According to the company’s Regulations, all participants of bonus programs must undergo a full verification of their documents.
Security service responds to inquiries within 1-5 business days.
Support is always available on our website, as well as on Facebook and Twitter. Do not forget about mail support@amegafx.com
We wish you a successful trading!
Kediri, Indonesia,
Jul 8, 2019,

Good broker but verification is difficult

at Now, Amega is very difficult for verivication, i was send all the documents to you but from your side are still rejected, always lacking and lacking in demand. even though it is in accordance with security demand. when one document is fulfilled another document request appears and so on. why is it like this? like endless asking for documents my Transitory account: 71364145. so I can't withdraw funds from here. i am so sad

Dec 17, 2018 - 5 Stars amega Fx make me trade slow but sure, and gain profit cause at a leverage only 1:10 and can withdrawn indonesia local bank. we happy for this. thanks amega you are best broker
Medan, Indonesia,
Jul 5, 2019,

Already comfortable with this broker

Hallo what's up guys
i'am from Indonesian, it's been used AmegaFx for almost 1 year and is very comfortable.
So recomended this broker with low spreads.
Request withdrawl and deposit so fast
damn so really really fast broh
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Jul 16, 2019:
Hello!
Thank you for your kind feedback!
We wish you successful and profitable trade!
Lampung, Indonesia,
Jun 25, 2019,

Problem verification

Bad broker that has ever existed, all the documents I have sent to you but from your side are still rejected, please delete all the documents that I have sent, which I am afraid of are misuse of documents, everything you have ordered I have sent all starting from national ID, bank bill, address document and even birth certificate even though I have sent it, it has been 3 weeks since I followed the procedure you ordered but where ????, I just want to deposit and just trade, it is complicated by the verification process !!!! !!!!

Jun 15, 2019 - No Rating Great broker, with low spreads and very fast during execution and not requotes .... Highly recommended
Go forward amega fx is the best broker in the world
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Jun 28, 2019:
Dear Sir,
Your documents are already under consideration. We kindly ask you to expect the answer from security team. You will be verified soon.