AMEGAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 5, 2018

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

AMEGAFX is a forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

martabraniste,
Balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Oct 2, 2018,

Best Broker

The best broker in the world. The performance is super, the withdrawal of funds in 5 minutes.
shuen21,
LAGOS, Nigeria,
Sep 15, 2018,

AMEGA keep off

Hello,everybody here,please help me AMEGAFX want to steal my money 4370usd i earned.All they told me is i violate there rules ,i ask which rule did i violate,in my trading,NO hedging, NO scalping ,my minimum time spend on trade is over 10 min,NO gap trading infact 98 percent og my trade is on single pair.GBPUSD.no i ask them to state where and how i broke rules and which rules,they didnt respond,i even decide to call them ,i ask for phone number,they didn't give me.i even plead to them to meat in halfway sttill they didnt respond to any of my questions all they say is violation without any explanation.

please check my tradings..on there mt5 platform
Login for platform: 1000008316
Server: Amega-Forex (206.54.182.80:443)

PLEASE HELP ME,i noticed they are not regulated,they have marshal island business registration.
they also have forum fin-gate.com
when i insist whats the rule i violate,they said rule 10.3 which states

The Customer admits that the Company reserves the right to suspend or to stop fully or partially the access of the Customer to the services of the Company at its sole discretion, with the following notification by means of communication. In this case the present Agreement is considered as terminated since the moment the services have been made unavailable for the Customer,

my stake
1.It shows i didnt violate any trading condition
2.This rule is not applicable to me because my profit is still in my account,and up till yesterday i can still place trade but my money can't be withdraw
3.They want to take my money because they didn't contact me prior the time i request a withdrawal,i wasn't contacted
4.All my complain on facebook ,(because they see its genuine ,they made it inviscible for people to see) and on there forum fin-gate.com(they cant respond),they just delete all my post and banned me there.

5.in all this they never respond to my allegation or explain anything

All they kept on saying is i violate there rule.Rule stated Above. in that rule as you can see WHAT DID I VIOLATE THERE.?
Thats not a rule to violate,its a condition they can act on provided they pay my money in my account.

Reply by AmegaFX submitted Sep 25, 2018:
You can find our company representative's full response in the following thread:
Natalya,
Krasnodar, Russian Federation,
Apr 10, 2018,

Good prospective broker

Fast execution of orders. Standard account was removed, SwapFree was added. They canceled the minimum deposit for Premium. A large number of ways to withdraw funds. Withdrawal of funds for one hour.