AMEGAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 24, 2019
November 2018 - March 2019:  Extremely large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for AmegaFX.

The FPA has received reports that Amega FX is requiring users to submit reviews as part of a bonus scheme.  This is illegal in many countries and is unethical everywhere.  If you have any evidence regarding this review requirement, please CLICK HERE to submit it.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

AMEGAFX is an unregulated forex broker. AMEGA FX offers the MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platform. AMEGAFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMEGAFX.com

Join live discussion of AMEGAFX.com on our forum

HlayiGezani,
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2019,

WARNING AMEGAFX BIG SCAMMER!!!

WARNING!!! Amegafx Is a BIG SCAMMER. They cheated my Buy and Sell Stop Orders through execution delay and slippage of orders resulting in loss. So thinks twice before deposit your hard earned money, Stay Away from these guys.
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Apr 8, 2019:
Hello!
Please the transitory account number for confirm or relute this information or contact to support@amegafx.com
saniirham24,
Indonesia,
Mar 7, 2019,

This is my first review about broker forex.
The broker name on my review is AmegaFX.
Let me talk about order execution. The execution order's so fast, no requote during news, and small spread.
I wish the traders of the world know and try this broker. Because AmegaFX is one of the best broker i have try.
See you on top.
SULASIH,
indonesia, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2019,

AMEGAFX BIG SCAM

AMEGAFX is SCAM
when my deposit was made easier, but when I wanted to withdraw funds, I was troubled by reasons of verification,

Transitory account number: 80318815

Nov 22, 2018 - No Rating good broker in 2018 amegafx, I am very comfortable trading on Amefx, and I will try to withdraw funds
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 4, 2019:
Dear User, your review is not fair. You were trying to trade from several accounts. our security service has found several accounts registered under your name. According to the terms and conditions of Forex trading, multiple accounts cannot be registered for one person. So, that's why we have asked you to pass an extra identification steps for the additional protection of your transactions. But after it you disappeared.
Please note that the User broked the Rules of our company. The multiregistration is progibited.
Redbaron,
Feb 8, 2019,

Pure scam broker. I opened one of their free deposits accounts. I made $300 and they just closed my account one day out of no where, they don't like when you make profits...rofl
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Mar 4, 2019:
Please the transitory account number for confirm or relute this information.
ken0420,
Japan,
Feb 5, 2019,

The commission suddenly increased in price.
It is different from the description on the homepage.
johm,
Mexico,
Jan 17, 2019,

They are scammers

They are scammers!!!! They don't process my withdrawal request. I emailed them to ask why it takes so long, but they don't reply to my email. There are so many positive reviews on Amega, but none of them is true. Be careful. If you don't lose your money stay away from them.
Reply by AmegaFX submitted Jan 18, 2019:
Hi. Please enter your trading account number.
Author,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jan 5, 2019,

Best broker

Amega FX is the best broker on the brokerage platform I have used, trading at Amega FX is very fun and gives a different sensation than others,
It looks like this weird sensation plague being spread among AmegaFX customers has another symptom.  It makes people steal text from earlier reviews.
TensaiNearMe,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Dec 27, 2018,

I stole this review too

Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here.
Not only did you steal text that had been stolen from others.  You also even labelled your review as stolen.  Does this make you an honest thief or just an idiot?
Erdie777,
Nürnberg, Germany,
Dec 26, 2018,

Middle Good

I have tried amegafx.com and would like to give an objective opinion. First, I have to say that the website is very professional and clear. Accounts are offered through mt4 and mt5. Leverage up to 1: 1000. There are many deposit and withdrawal options. There are forex contests and one-time promotions. I tried mt5 and the execution is very fast, the spreads very low. Bad are the sometimes high minimum payment and that the broker is not regulated.
Greetings Thomas
aviro25,
Malaysia,
Dec 18, 2018,

the broker ask to put good review in order for me to withdraw profit from bonus.

no regulated broker..beware guys..very suspicious
Please CLICK HERE and submit all evidence you have of AmegaFx requiring reviews as part of their bonus program.