FXAtOneGlance.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 1, 2019

Join live discussion of FXAtOneGlance.com on our forum

Karl Stephens,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Oct 30, 2019,

Carl a super hard worker / trader

I have found that the weekly webinars are full of good information .He always starts off saying that he is going to run through the FX pairs like we are all top traders but this soon stops and becomes a training session which must be hard for a trader & not a teacher as he will go over items so it becomes clear
Many thanks Carl
Athens, Greece,
Oct 28, 2019,

Great in all aspects

I have paid and used 2 other online courses, they were very good....but then I stumbled upon FxatoneGlance and I realised there is so much more to 'grasp' and learn!. Really it is only now that I can understand the charts properly, also I am profitable, as long as I stick to what Carl teach.

The new website is great, the content is amazing and really worth at least 10x the current price, the group is very helpful.

Thank you Carl for all the effort you put to share your knowledge!
Athens, Greece,
Oct 20, 2019,

The most comprehensive teaching and effective trading methods

We love the way Mr Carl teaches, he provides plenty of very important video courses to follow and improve, live webinars where explains thoroughly all the questions with examples in real market, until you understand everything, trade alerts, chatroom, forum.
It is the most effective place to learn how to become a successful trader.
Georgia, USA,
Oct 19, 2019,

Finally a trader that cares about you

I'm a Soldier in the ARMY. Extreme busy and barely any time to trade. When I started FOREX I was a mess. I ask myself why no one use the weird clouds, how I call them at the time. Just like you I went to youtube looking for a answer and a came across FXATONEGLANCE. Like everyone else I was skeptical at first but me been in the military I look deeper. I took a look at Carl videos and I notice that his been in youtube for over 8 years and he only had at the time I discovered him 28,000 subs. That many years and that low sub caught my attention with a question I ask myself. First Why someone with that many years and so low sub in youtube still here when in fact that low of sub doesn't make any money?. Well that easy he must be legit and he trading for real and trying to help others with trading. Me watching his videos I took his advice in the way ichimoku works and me been me I ask him on youtube comments if he can review one of the trades I took listening his advice. Well to my surprise he said yes so I send him a pic of the trade, not only he answer all my questions he also made a video on YouTube explaining all the details in my trade. All that for free. Just because I ask. Now he is by far the least expensive trader I know. You don't belive me go ahead and look his price and then compared with others. Good luck finding someone legit as him with that price. The chat in his website alone is worth the price. The fact that his webinars are in average 2 hours long is worth the price. Just look at his youtube videos a try some of his strategies. I only know 2 ichimoku traders that learn the original way. Trust me you won't find traders that teach the correct way ichimoku unless you speak Japanese. You won't be desapointed. Attention SSG RODRIGUEZFRANCO USA ARMY
Florida, USA,
Oct 16, 2019,

Top Notch Forex Trading Knowledge

Extremely active owner who has great knowledge of the forex markets. Goes into great detail about strategies. Community is also very active and helpful.
Tugay,
Germany, Germany,
Oct 15, 2019,

It was the best decision of my life!

Buying a Membership at FX at One Glance was the best decision ever. I learned so much in such a short time that I my self can't even believe it. My dream, to become a successful trader, was never more realistic than today.

Thank you!
Brian Dolan,
warwick, United Kingdom,

How to become a Forex Trader

I Have been trying to become a good trader for a few years now it was not until i came across FX AT ONE GLANCE that i started to really begin to understand how to trade properly. it takes time to learn and with a good teacher like Carl you will get there i would personally like to thank Carl and his team for all the help i have received Brian Dolan
Riz,
Oct 15, 2019,

Great learning content and solid support from members

I am part of the fxatoneglance community since may 2019 and have done lots of training.

These training has provided me with good information, I get lots of support from Carl and also fellow members on the group chat. The best part of the membership is the weekly forex webinar.
Gary,
Buda, Texas, USA,

AAA+++ 2nd to none!

Awesome live learning experience with 2nd none teacher and teams! This is exactly what I have been looking for.
David M,
VA, USA,
Oct 14, 2019,

Worth More than the costs

The community is built on the best ichimoku trading principals. Carl has always given all his time and resources to each and every one of his students. His courses are well developed and easy to implement to become a profitable trader. I have never seen any student left behind or left to fail.