FXAtOneGlance.com Review

Updated: Jul 9, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXAtOneGlance.com

Join live discussion of FXAtOneGlance.com on our forum

Arizona, USA,
Jul 10, 2021,

Disorganized and inconsistent

Carl is a very nice man. However, his teaching is confusing and inconsistent. He does not have a clear plan to follow. It humid from Ichimoku, to using Guppy moving averages, heiken ashi, to support and resistance. The trading plan keeps changing. With that inconsistency, his presentations are ill prepared, lack detail and not succinct enough to be truly helpful. In a nut she'll, he may be a successful trader, but he his a lousy teacher.

Chicago, USA,
Mar 29, 2021,

Amazing teacher

I been super intrigued with ichimoku. The way you use the indicator and I wanted to learn more about the ichimoku theories. Based on my research, I saw that the best places to learn ichimoku was either fxatoneglance or a competitor. I decided to go with fxatoneglance and I don't regret it one bit. Some of the techniques Carl has taught has already brought my trading game to the next level and gave me new views of the markets and how to trade it. Even if you're not interested in Ichimoku, his price action course surely delivers a lot and I am forever grateful that I stumbled across his channel which then lead me to his website.

Iloilo City, Philippines,
Jun 23, 2020,

nice experience. Good value and straight forward.

It is og good value. Straight forward learning. and good for neuaral wiring and easy to follow. I higly recommend this course.

Karl Stephens,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Oct 30, 2019,

Carl a super hard worker / trader

I have found that the weekly webinars are full of good information .He always starts off saying that he is going to run through the FX pairs like we are all top traders but this soon stops and becomes a training session which must be hard for a trader & not a teacher as he will go over items so it becomes clear
Many thanks Carl

Athens, Greece,
Oct 28, 2019,

Great in all aspects

I have paid and used 2 other online courses, they were very good....but then I stumbled upon FxatoneGlance and I realised there is so much more to 'grasp' and learn!. Really it is only now that I can understand the charts properly, also I am profitable, as long as I stick to what Carl teach.

The new website is great, the content is amazing and really worth at least 10x the current price, the group is very helpful.

Thank you Carl for all the effort you put to share your knowledge!