S2Trade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 30, 2018
S2Trade is part of group company of GoldTech Media Services OÜ. Other related member sites include Glenm.com, RoyalCapitalPro.com.

S2Trade is a forex broker. S2 Trade offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. S2Trade.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, stocks, shares, futures, metals, bitcoin and other cyptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

S2Trade.com

Join live discussion of S2Trade.com on our forum

Thomas,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Mar 15, 2018,

Be extremely careful. Was lucky to get my funds back. They don't pay out a cent of your profit. They try to talk you into upgrading your funds significantly and instantly want to start trading with you. Opted out next day and requested to close my account. Received my funds back a week later, but still receive attempts of phone calls every day. Must be quite desperate to keep clients.
Cearbhal,
Ireland,
Mar 11, 2018,

my funds to 5k I did. The broker then wanted me to up it to 20k for a trade on bitcoin. I said no way the trades he put me in had no stops at this stage I started to lose the profit I had. Closed out the losing trade myself to minimize loss. Withdrew balance of funds which took a while. Broker kept phoning me to refund account blocked the number then others rang they really try to get you to stay in and lose got out with a small loss I was lucky give these lads a wide berth not worth trading with them it’s a slick sales operation
Dzaga_2,
Kaliningrad, Russian Federation,
Mar 2, 2018,

Comment to previous post

I have to say that finally s2trade withdrew my profit on 01.03.2018
I received all my funds. Not sure if they will withdraw funds if it would be more than 1000 USD, anyway please be accurate with this broker.

Feb 27, 2018 - 1 Star Please stay away from this scam. I opened an account in this company on 04.10.2017. After one month I made a profit of approximately 900 USD. I sent a withdrawal request, but up to now (27.02.2018) it is not processed. I contacted my personal manager, every time he told everything would be fine, some other persons from this company promised me the same, however I haven't received even 1 cent till now. Moreover, in live chat Michael from support team told me that I didn't have any pending withdrawal requests, so seems they even remove my request from their system (at the same time I can view pending order in my client cabinet)... They also blocked my trading account... I tried to google some information about this company and found this in FCA Fraud list. This company is quite new one and doesn't have any financial regulators, so please stay away from them. If someone needs any proofs, please contact me and I will send you screenshots, statements, etc. They will not allow you to withdraw even 1 cent of your profit!