DupliTrade.com Review

Updated: Jul 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
DupliTrade.com

Join live discussion of DupliTrade.com on our forum

QLD, Australia,
Jul 27, 2020,

Unreliable traders

I can't recommend this service.
I have been using the service for 16months, during which time I have followed 4 traders. The trade duplicate part of the service works well, but the traders are not reliable or consistent. All 4 traders have blown their accounts during this time and mine too. None of them set stop losses (the easiest way to protect your balance), instead opting to hedge traders when the market moves against them in the hope it comes back. This to me is gambling, I learnt the hard way, be warned.

Ireland, Ireland,
Jun 25, 2019,

Duplitrade "Glitch" and Lack of Customer Service

Duplitrade reported a "glitch" in their system over a week ago which resulted in 123 trades (opened and closed) on my account in a 25 minute period.

I was told by my account manager Johnny that my account would be credited with the loss by last Wednesday 19th June. When this hadn't happened I emailed Johnny again. He replied washing his hands of the problem and said I would need to contact their support.

I have emailed them and copied Johnny three times but still no response.

The lack of customer service and communication re this problem is as concerning as the problem itself.

I am part of an investment forum where many others are in a similar situation to myself

Temi,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 23, 2018,

I lost $4,000 in 2 months with duplitrade. I registered with $5,044 in the first week of March and today I have $27 in my duplitrade/Avatrade account. I was following Spider and Titan, Spider opened so many non performing position, and this affecting my account as my margin was fully exhausted, and loss of money followed when those loss were closed. In one single trade with Spider, I lost about $820. I was able to withdraw $1,000. But the rest is gone. Please be careful when investing. I will advise people not to trade with duplitrade..