DupliTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 27, 2019

Join live discussion of DupliTrade.com on our forum

Ireland, Ireland,
Jun 25, 2019,

Duplitrade "Glitch" and Lack of Customer Service

Duplitrade reported a "glitch" in their system over a week ago which resulted in 123 trades (opened and closed) on my account in a 25 minute period.

I was told by my account manager Johnny that my account would be credited with the loss by last Wednesday 19th June. When this hadn't happened I emailed Johnny again. He replied washing his hands of the problem and said I would need to contact their support.

I have emailed them and copied Johnny three times but still no response.

The lack of customer service and communication re this problem is as concerning as the problem itself.

I am part of an investment forum where many others are in a similar situation to myself
Temi,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 23, 2018,

I lost $4,000 in 2 months with duplitrade. I registered with $5,044 in the first week of March and today I have $27 in my duplitrade/Avatrade account. I was following Spider and Titan, Spider opened so many non performing position, and this affecting my account as my margin was fully exhausted, and loss of money followed when those loss were closed. In one single trade with Spider, I lost about $820. I was able to withdraw $1,000. But the rest is gone. Please be careful when investing. I will advise people not to trade with duplitrade..