MarketGBP.com (Black Parrot/Blonde Bear) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 21, 2018
SCAM
SCAM CONFIRMATION

September 2018:  Market GBP is part of the Black Parrot/Blonde Bear group of companies.  This group has at least 5 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against them.  All companies in this group are hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

The FPA warns traders not to do business with any company associated with the Black Parrot/Blonde Bear group.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Market GBP is part of a group of websites tied to Black Parrot Limited and Blonde Bear OU. Sites which are part of this group include tradesprime.com, investmib.com, tradex1.com, tradedax.com, trade111.com, marketgbp.com, mib700.net, vix500.com, cac400.com, and vortexassets.com.

MarketGBP is a forex broker. Market GBP offers the MT4, Mobile and Web forex trading top platform. MarketGBP.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, indices and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

MarketGBP.com (Black Parrot/Blonde Bear)

Join live discussion of MarketGBP.com (Black Parrot/Blonde Bear) on our forum

Scam!

Rolf K.,
Germany, Germany,
Jun 2, 2018,

market gbp has unallowed booked 2750€ from my private account by his account manager Walter Dixon. Until now he does not put up a feet,to pay back my money. It is a criminal broker!!
Steven Botha,
western cape, South Africa,
Mar 13, 2018,

YOU ARE IN GRAVE DANGER IN USING THIS COMPANY A NOTHER SNAKE STIKS IT HEAD UP.

According to our records - Your withdrawal request was submitted.

Verified notification will be sent when your request is approved. For further processing - your Withdrawal Request no. is: 2284612

According to our records - Your withdrawal request was submitted.

Verified notification will be sent when your request is approved. For further processing - your Withdrawal Request no. is: 2648686

According to our records - Your withdrawal request was submitted.

Verified notification will be sent when your request is approved. For further processing - your Withdrawal Request no. is: 2263515

According to our records - Your withdrawal request was submitted.

Verified notification will be sent when your request is approved. For further processing - your Withdrawal Request no. is: 2837193

support@marketgbp.com

Here is the proof of all the times That I have made a withdrawal request from MarketGBP.

Not one of these request where met.

And Augus Poe / William Johnston from Market GBP trashed my account by getting me into recommended trades that destroyed my account.

only when it was too late did Market GBP contact me with demands of close the account or try to save it and you know what TRY means.

Trying is LYING.

As Far as I am Concerned you are in Grave Danger of using this company and the world should know this

Regards