MeritForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 5, 2019
February 2018-December 2019:  A number of fake positive reviews have been submitted for Merit Forex from Bulgaria.

About MeritForex.com

MeritForex is a forex broker. Merit Forex offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. MeritForex.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, energies, indices, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

MeritForex.com

Join live discussion of MeritForex.com on our forum

Verdian Verdi,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 16, 2018,

Merit Forex more scary than I thought

Today, 16 July 2018 on 13:46 Indonesian Time, I got a called from the director of Merit Forex... (I am not quite clear hear his voice)....

He is calling me and ask me to remove this bad review. Otherwise, I will face their legal actions.

Wow.... This is how they serve their client. Amazing for me.

After they are not allowing me to withdraw and close my account. Now, they are threatening me that I will face a legal action if I am not remove my bad review in this site.

Why don't they reply this review and make any objection?

Jul 10, 2018 - 1 Star Be aware trading with this company.

It is hard for you to withdraw your money.

First, I was interested with this company, because they provide you mentoring program, but they never told you there is a fee in the mentoring program and there is a term and condition that you should follow.

During the mentoring program, most of their call was asking you to top up your account, with a lot of reason, such as, you cannot earned money with this small account, you need to have big account and bla bla bla.

And, their mentoring program is not an 100% success rate as their claim, also in the event of their trading signal.

After 3 month, I feel that this Forex business is not suitable for me, so I decided to quit and withdraw my money.

I was surprised that I could not close my account and withdraw my money with tons of reason.

So, if you don't want to lose your money, be careful to joining this company. Read their term & condition carefully.

At least, this is what I feel today.
Cause I don't want to lose my another dollar then I decided to cancel my withdrawal and continue to trade with them for another 3 months.

According to them, if I trade with them for another next 3 months, either I am happy or not happy with their educational sessions, I have a right to terminate my account and refund all of my balance.

So, I will update you again for the next 3 months.

See you soon

Bangladesh,
Jul 16, 2018,

Very agressive sales

The sales team are very aggressive. Not recommended. I would certainly want more output from members who trade with this forex brokerage.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 20, 2019,

hardship withdrawal

Problems at the main site access, Mentor questioning withdrawal requests and arrogant.

Nov 6, 2019,

Scam

I stupidly opened a managed account with these fraudsters. The guy 'managing my account' was incredibly aggressive and convinced me to add more funds three times. When I told him that I didn't have any more money to put into investments my account, which was up by about 100% went to 0 within a week or so. He just kept telling me that it was unfortunate but trading comes with a risk and sometimes this happens.