Forex-EA-Trader.com Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Forex-EA-Trader is a forex and cryptocurrency expert advisor. The Forex-EA-Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Forex-EA-Trader.com forex robot works with fx currency pairs, bitcoin, ethereum, litetcoin,and other cryptocurrencies.

Forex-EA-Trader.com

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@Forex-Ea-Trader.com

Join live discussion of Forex-EA-Trader.com on our forum

Tel Aviv, Israel,
Nov 14, 2020,

Read This and Understadn what this SCAM! compny does!

So this is the pure true

They make money for any position the robot open- they get more then 30% of the spread back from AVA TRADE
There is a good chance they also get 50% of the loss from AVA TRADE as a marketing pay (AVA will never admit this)
Anyway, the robot builds like this:

He close profit when the market goes with him and open again to make more spreads (more income to forex ea trader)
When he got loss they call you and ask to add more money!
They know that 100% of you will lose with them bad system.
Ava Trade will never cover these trades because they know you gonna lose
so for Ava its a pure profit.

As idiot you are as good it for them, that it.
This Robot is very very bad for the investor and very good for the Casino (AVA)

This is a pure Scam, Regulator should look at all the accounts and give AVA a fine!
If they see 1000 clients lose money with this Robot they need to stop letting "FOREX EA TRADER" work with them, but hey its free money.

There is a big chance that FOREX EA TRADER gets 50% of the loss from AVA TRADE.

AVA TRADE NOT ECN OR STP THEY MARKET MAKER WHO WANTS THE TRADER TO LOSS!

FOREX EA TRADER BUILD A ROBOT THAT MAKES SPREADS AND LOSS ALL ACCOUNTS! very easy for them to call you and ask to add more.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!

I want to see the Owner and CEO of "FOREX EA TRADER" or AVA TRADE owner and CEO put money on that Robot, lol they will never do it!

Forex Peace Army must add this company as a scammer!
Also, I am guessing Ava use the British Island regulation for all these accounts

I am a pro that works on trading companies for more than 20 years and not wants to tell about myself, I am not sure how this forex ea trader gets to my Telegram, I look at them robot for many months (I didn't invest 1$) I am read here and there and see what they publish on them Telegram group, this is a pure scam I am telling you.
They got a call center to call and make you lose more and more!
ask for more money all the time

Jul 9, 2020,

wow i would never believed what i am seeing

I have used the robot for about 5 weeks 503 dollars to start and now is 470 dollars more I cant believe you can you can double you money by leaving your computer on thank you Forex EA i would have never believed this could be true the robot takes care of everything its exciting to see what it has done in a day

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Feb 17, 2020,

Simply does not work

I opened an account with AvaTrade who are FCA regulated in the UK and were recommended by Forex EA. Setup went great and Forex EA support even remoted onto my VPS (via my desktop) to check settings of the robot, which was excellent service.

I opened an account with Forex EA supports recommended minimum amount - £200, which seemed low, however that was their recommendation.

Two things struck me with this robot - 1. It does not use a stop loss, although it would be possible for the robot to manually monitor the trades itself and close when a level is hit; and 2. It keeps trades open over a weekend, so being vulnerable to weekend news.

My experience is the same as everyone else - the robot closes winning trades after around 11 pips, but keep losers open and appear to keep them open indefinitely. It also closes a winning trade but then almost immediately opens another trade in the same direction... so you pay the spread multiple times.

I started the robot on a live account on 8th July 2019 and by 5th August 2019 it was running low on margin with losing trades open and getting bigger and bigger. The robot was unable to open any more trades, I contacted Forex EA support who advise I needed to place another £100 into the account.... against my better judgement I did.

There were some small wins but by 9th Jan 2020 all the margin was used again because it kept the losing trades open. On contacting Forex EA for their opinion, they first asked me to call AvaTrade?!! After asking them why I needed to contact the broker, when it was the robot making the buy/sell decisions, they asked for a full account history and they said they would get back to me, which they never did. I manually closed the losing positions on 15th Jan.

The robot trades the 15M EURCHF chart however I had one losing trade open from 17th July 2019 until 14th January 2020...

blackpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2019,

win or lose they won't care

Hello to all let's be honest here this free EA and is free for one reason just to add customers to brokers yes you have to open an account with there broker to get a 12 month license were by the EA owners receive a percentage of your account win or loss they make money and won't care either way remember there is no such thing as a free lunch its just a marketing ploy to get you in even if you stop using it they make money on every trade you make on that account forever or until you go bust

Copenhagen, Denmark,
Aug 2, 2019,

It has to be called a scam

Yes the EA made profit from day one. Small wins all the time. After six weeks it had made almost 100%. BUT THE PROBLEM IS: It never takes a loss. So the losers get bigger and bigger, and the swaps keep growing. Even if it moves in your direction and makes it winning trades, it would not cover the swaps. After four weeks it was running with 80-100% drawdown. I asked support if this was normal, and they replied that it was normal and the solution was to add more money to the trading account. I didn't want to lose more money, so I didn't and after six weeks it blew the account. 300 euro out the window. Stay away folks!!!

Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hi Ntrade

I am very sorry to hear that , can you contact our support and give more information , like what are the pairs you run the robot on , and on what lot sizes , after that we will be able to check and help.

Thanks

Forex Ea Trader Team
Klerksdorp, South Africa,
Jul 2, 2019,

I have 13 years of Forex experience

I have bought this EA and have been trading for 2 months LIVE on the Tradefred platform with it. It does not produce the results that the advertiser claim. The problem is that it produces bigger and bigger numbers of open trades (supposedly hedging). So, whereas one's balance slowly grows, it is outgrown by the negative open trades. Not recommended.
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hi Johan

We asked from you number of time's to send us you trading account statement in order to check if you set the robot is the right way, but you refused to do so. some time client's set the robot not by the guide we provided and therefore they think the robot is not functioning properly.

Our company has thousands of happy customers

We will be glad to help you.
Nov 20, 2018,

Forex EA Trader not quite a scam but needs refining.

Ive been running the robot for a couple of weeks now and yes when you look at the balance on the account it is very impressive. Currently standing at £3955 on a £1800 starting account. However with a -£2275 on outstanding trades it makes slightly different reading.

I queried the lack of Stop loss use when I first started the robot and was told its not a problem and that if I implemented one it would affect the running of the robot.

The system uses grids of buys and sells, which in itself is not a bad idea. But you are left with losing trades that were taken at the extremes of the current price movement. The swap values on these are greater than the profit that would be made if the trades closed normally.

When I queried the length of the trades etc, all I got was abuse for "overtrading" my account. They asked who told me to trade EURUSD and EURCHF at 0.2 lotsize. When I told them it was my decision and pointed out it was GBP and not USD in my account it went very quiet and Ive heard nothing since.

Its easy to see how their marketing shows the steady growth of an account, because there are no losses ever taken.
South Africa,
Oct 4, 2018,

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ROBOT

hi there i got this robot just over 24hours ago and thew customer service stinks to say the least.Ive tried communicating with the broker as well as the forex ea team on their whatsapp and no one seems to communicate.The robot started of fine but it seems that is just stuck in a loss at this current moment

Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Oct 7, 2018:
Hi Khumo

I just checked your case, and i see in our system that we answered to all of your questions over email and whatsapp , If you still need any assistance feel free to contact us any time
Jurie Smit,
Margate, South Africa,
Sep 10, 2018,

Very poor customer relations

I was about to purchase this ea when I was talking on the live chat trying to get some info before committing to the purchase but the guy at the other end of the line was so rude with absolutely zero customer service that I decided to buy another robot. I honestly don't know if their robot lives up to their claims but it doesn't matter, their service stinks and I will rather spend my hard earned elsewhere.

Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Sep 12, 2018:
Hi Jurie

First of all we are sorry that you fell like that about our service.
From our recordes we see that you got all the info from our support about robot , and how to get it , after that you decided to leave the chat and go. i will be glad if you will emails us with full info about the case and we will improve it for the next time. In forex ea trader to give a prefect service is our main goal.
Simon,
NL, Netherlands,
Jul 17, 2018,

Pretty good results

I am using the robot for 4 and half weeks . The results are pretty good. So far on 1000$ account i made 477$ profit

Alain,
South Africa,
Mar 1, 2018,

Beware of www.forex-ea-trader.com

I contacted them yesterday as they offer a monthly return of 60%. When I questions their returned of 4.72% as verified results they got aggressive and started using foul language. (I have screenshots to prove this). They they said they will email their statements which of course did not happen !

Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Mar 4, 2018:
Hi Alain

As i checked you didn't use our trading robot not even a demo that we also offer , chat representative on our website Offered you a demo for test our robot and sent you all the information you asked for .
If you had any unpleasant experience we are sorry about that.
You are welcome to contact us by email or by live chat on the website and we will assist you in anything that you need.