FXGTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 5, 2018
June 28, 2018:  The Financial Supervision Commission of Bulgaria has released its latest list of non-licensed investment intermediaries.  This list includes Forex Grand FXG Trade.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April 2018:  There an an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with FXG Trade unless this issue can be resolved.
Related sites include ForexGrand.com

FXGTrade is a forex broker. FXG Trade offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. FXGTrade.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, stocks, gold, silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGTrade.com

Join live discussion of FXGTrade.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0612018-03-15Aport888 vs FXGTrade.comguilty

Mo,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 5, 2018,

This company is in Moscow...They call people from UK, Norway, Australia, New Zealand to ask for investment.They are robbers and scammers...Don't try to make any deal with this company.
Peter Wannabe,
Netherlands,
Jun 25, 2018,

Fxg trading is an agressive company. They won't stop calling and are threatening that you have to pay the deposit. They are made off foreigners whom act as they are English. They are a threat to society. Such companies should be wiped from the face of the earth.
Pele360,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
May 15, 2018,

Bad Broker
They Burned my account every day, and stoled my money
until The margin call
They asks for deposites every time.
Aport888,
Kazakhstan,
Mar 15, 2018,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Aport888 vs FXGTrade.com | GUILTY
I just wanted to add to my review above that FXGTrade stole from 81956.00 (almost 82000.00) US dollars, not 75000 as I previously stated. I have re-calculated my all payments and that is the amount that came up.

Mar 2, 2018 - 1 Star I opened a trading account with fxgtrade.com in November 2017 and that is when I made my first deposit. It was just for $250. The broker named Igor Levinskiy insisted that I add more money to get some serious profit so I added another 2000 USD. He made some profit for me and suggested that I invest at least 20000 to be able to buy a bitcoin and the company would add the same amount as a bonus. I sent them 20000 by wire transfer in mid-December 2017. Everything was going well until 29 December when most of my trades which I had opened at his recommendation had extremely large losses. They told me my trading acct was under the threat of being completely burnt and insisted that I add more money. So I kept adding more and more money and by 4th January, I had already invested more tan 60000 USD. Still, my acct was totally burnt (lost) on that day. They told me if i I wanted to recover the acct, I needed to send 10% of 65000 USD. I did and my trading acct was recovered. They had been trading since then and pressured me to add more and more money which I foolishly did. On 23 February, 2018, when I told them I wanted to withdraw all my invested funds they told me they would send me bitcoins through the site orangecoin.com and I just needed to get registered on the site and buy 0.2 btc. I reluctantly agreed and sent 2000 euro to orangecoin.com. The brokers that were dealing with me at that time were Edgar Schmidt and Erik Lewandowski. Once they got this 2000 euro from my orangecoin.com acct, they stopped responding to me completely and I have not heard from them ever since. I have all recorded phone calls with them, Skype communication and emails. The total amount that I lost through them is 75000 USD.