Cabana Capitals Review

CCL FINTECH LIMITED

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · CabanaCapitals.com  · Is this your company?

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4, MT5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Cabana Capitals

Address: Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cabanacapitals.com, +44 1213681986
CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

CabanaCapitals.com profile provided by CabanaCapitals, May 27, 2019

Cabana Capital is a premium forex trading company that was established to provide clients with the most advanced and reliable trading tools, safe and ideal trading conditions, along with a comprehensive education of the market and how it works.

Cabana Capital has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.

Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals, and indices, CFDs, among many others.

Cabana Capital has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.

To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.

Sheetal Chowdhary,
Delhi, India,
Aug 28, 2019,

Cabana is Scamming in the name of Fund Management Services

Don’t dare to risk your hard earned money with this notorious so called Dabba Broker Cabana Capitals. To trap innocent investor they will refer you to so called fund managers who will trade in your trading account on our behalf. They will not disclose the identity of Fund Manager no ID Card No physical address. Only they will provide you a phone number of so called fund manager which is no one else but one of their staff member from cabana Capital delhi or Pune Office. The main job of such so called fake fund managers is to get your amount lost in fraction of hours as Cabana Capital is a B book brokers so clients loss is their gain. Once Client looses his amount the phone number of so called fund manager is switched off and so called fake fund manager goes un contactable. To secure themselves they don’t say that this so called fund manage is their company employee.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Sep 11, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We do not offer any fund management services, however if you had such an experience please share your account details or contact your account manager. Your concerned will be taken care on high priority.

or

You can write to backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Chennai, India,
Aug 20, 2019,

Perfect

Excellent Brokerage company.its good for others.amazing for investment and earn money...

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hi Vasanthamahan,

We appreciate your review.

We love to keep providing good services to our clients,

Thank you for joining hand with us.

Regards
Aug 15, 2019,

Very Professional and never had issues with the withdrawls

Their staff and their way of dealing is extremely professional. Been trading with them for the past 9 months and never had any issues with the withdrawals or trading. Their charges are very low and their customer service is surely amongst the best in the market. Highly recommended

Chennai, India,
Aug 7, 2019,

PROFITS DISAPPEARED

I have opened my live trading account with CABANA CAPITALS WITH 2600 USD.I have done very minimal trading at the beginning.Then I just started into major volumes.I have gained 500 USD and 1200 USD APROX next day.Within half an hour time all my profits got disappeared.Need the exact reason and clarification from cabana team.I don't feel this is ethical.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 20, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Please send your concern to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Please send us your concern at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or contact your account manager, we would happy to help you.

Anuj arora,
Gwalior, India,
Jul 25, 2019,

Best forex company

I am connected with cabana with all most 1 year and i am generating good profit and getting my withdrawls on time
PUNE, India,
May 16, 2019,

DABBA BROKER

I opend account with this broker with $500 . They said they will give us fix returns on monthly. I open with IB from Ahmedabad Gujrat . I asked for withdrawals they are giving excuses from last 1 week. Still not got withdrawal. This is Pure DABBA BROKER. Founders are Indian . Even different scam cases are also registed against them in Mumbai crime branch. I recommend to STAY AWAY from this DABBA BROKER

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted May 27, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

This is for your information that we do not offer any returns on trading.

Please share your client id or email id to serve you better.

Or you may contact us at support@cabancapitals.com

Skype: backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Thanks
Virendra Joshi,
India,
Mar 7, 2019,

BEAWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS CABANA CAPITALS.

Please be careful about this fraudulent company which is being run by scammers latika maru , lalit arora. They are deleting orders and scamming people. I see my account suddenly disappearing profitable trades.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we are unable to find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding such an issue.

bangalore, India,
Feb 7, 2019,

My friend Introduced me. I have many other brokers and transaction of Cabana capital is better them all. Till now in time withdrawal and support is getting. Thanks for your cooperate and support.

Suleman,
Bangalore, India,
Jan 22, 2019,

Good cooperation

Since from long time having good services. Till now best services. In time withdraw and good support.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Dear Suleman,

Thanks for your feedback.

We would love to provide you good support in future as well.

gujrat, India,
Jan 18, 2019,

very best service in forex

hello friend,
cabana capital is good broker . i have many account use in now and this withdrawal system is so good ............