CabanaCapitals.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2020

About CabanaCapitals.com

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:Unknown
Address:Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, United Kingdom
Contact:support@cabanacapitals.com, +44 1213681986
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(150+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

CabanaCapitals.com profile provided by CabanaCapitals, May 27, 2019

Cabana Capital is a premium forex trading company that was established to provide clients with the most advanced and reliable trading tools, safe and ideal trading conditions, along with a comprehensive education of the market and how it works.

Cabana Capital has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.

Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals, and indices, CFDs, among many others.

Cabana Capital has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.

To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.

Vishal,
karnal, India,
Dec 2, 2019,

Good Services

One of the best company when it comes to withdrawal.

No swap for all accounts makes it better place to trade.

Sep 20, 2019,

One of the Best Trustable Forex Broker Till Now in The Market

Cabana Capitals is an online Forex and CFD broker. The broker offers Forex, stock, CFDs and Crude Oil for trading on its platforms, which include the MT4 and MT5.

Its been Almost 3 Year I am DOing business with them and they always treat me like their first customer, the best part which I like about them is their team who handle all types of queries well and ready to help you 24x7. I am into Forex market from last 7 years and done business with multiple big brands,

the way cabana capital is growing and treating their customer is flawless, till now they have opened there firm in more then 20+countires

What I like about Cabana Capital is
-Low Spread
-Bonus
-Comprehensive trader education
-Good variety of research tools
-Low capital requirements for account opening.
-24x7 Online Support
-A Trusted ECN Forex Broker.

Forex has become a competitive field, with many a trader entering and rushing to reach success. Amidst this competition, finding the right trade plan, getting timely tips and assistance is challenging!

This is why a reliable broker is important. Brokers don't just connect you with the markets, they do a lot more! Your trading platforms will be provided by the broker you pair with.
So I CHoose Cabana Capital to make Further Bussiness.

Sheetal Chowdhary,
Aug 28, 2019,

Cabana is Scamming in the name of Fund Management Services

Don’t dare to risk your hard earned money with this notorious so called Dabba Broker Cabana Capitals. To trap innocent investor they will refer you to so called fund managers who will trade in your trading account on our behalf. They will not disclose the identity of Fund Manager no ID Card No physical address. Only they will provide you a phone number of so called fund manager which is no one else but one of their staff member from cabana Capital delhi or Pune Office. The main job of such so called fake fund managers is to get your amount lost in fraction of hours as Cabana Capital is a B book brokers so clients loss is their gain. Once Client looses his amount the phone number of so called fund manager is switched off and so called fake fund manager goes un contactable. To secure themselves they don’t say that this so called fund manage is their company employee.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Sep 11, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We do not offer any fund management services, however if you had such an experience please share your account details or contact your account manager. Your concerned will be taken care on high priority.

or

You can write to backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Aug 20, 2019,

Perfect

Excellent Brokerage company.its good for others.amazing for investment and earn money...

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hi Vasanthamahan,

We appreciate your review.

We love to keep providing good services to our clients,

Thank you for joining hand with us.

Regards
Aug 15, 2019,

Very Professional and never had issues with the withdrawls

Their staff and their way of dealing is extremely professional. Been trading with them for the past 9 months and never had any issues with the withdrawals or trading. Their charges are very low and their customer service is surely amongst the best in the market. Highly recommended

Aug 7, 2019,

PROFITS DISAPPEARED

I have opened my live trading account with CABANA CAPITALS WITH 2600 USD.I have done very minimal trading at the beginning.Then I just started into major volumes.I have gained 500 USD and 1200 USD APROX next day.Within half an hour time all my profits got disappeared.Need the exact reason and clarification from cabana team.I don't feel this is ethical.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 20, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Please send your concern to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Please send us your concern at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or contact your account manager, we would happy to help you.

Anuj arora,
Gwalior, India,
Jul 25, 2019,

Best forex company

I am connected with cabana with all most 1 year and i am generating good profit and getting my withdrawls on time
PUNE, India,
May 16, 2019,

DABBA BROKER

I opend account with this broker with $500 . They said they will give us fix returns on monthly. I open with IB from Ahmedabad Gujrat . I asked for withdrawals they are giving excuses from last 1 week. Still not got withdrawal. This is Pure DABBA BROKER. Founders are Indian . Even different scam cases are also registed against them in Mumbai crime branch. I recommend to STAY AWAY from this DABBA BROKER

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted May 27, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

This is for your information that we do not offer any returns on trading.

Please share your client id or email id to serve you better.

Or you may contact us at support@cabancapitals.com

Skype: backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Thanks
Virendra Joshi,
India,
Mar 7, 2019,

BEAWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS CABANA CAPITALS.

Please be careful about this fraudulent company which is being run by scammers latika maru , lalit arora. They are deleting orders and scamming people. I see my account suddenly disappearing profitable trades.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we are unable to find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding such an issue.

bangalore, India,
Feb 7, 2019,

My friend Introduced me. I have many other brokers and transaction of Cabana capital is better them all. Till now in time withdrawal and support is getting. Thanks for your cooperate and support.

Suleman,
Bangalore, India,
Jan 22, 2019,

Good cooperation

Since from long time having good services. Till now best services. In time withdraw and good support.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Dear Suleman,

Thanks for your feedback.

We would love to provide you good support in future as well.

gujrat, India,
Jan 18, 2019,

very best service in forex

hello friend,
cabana capital is good broker . i have many account use in now and this withdrawal system is so good ............

Sep 7, 2018,

Strongly recommended forex broker!

I'm a trader of Cabana Capitals since past 6 months. My experience of trading with this broker is absolutely amazing. the broker has excellent services, many trading instruments, wide range in accounts, assured easy withdrawal and excellent customer support. Special thing about the broker is the transparency which it maintains every time i trade. Thanks Cabana. Keep the good work up!

Jadvani kamlesh,
Ahmedabad, India,
Sep 2, 2018,

Cabana capitals Exelent beoker in industry

Cabana capitals is Really a Good forex ECN Broker .
They have competitive spreads, Faster Execution, Superior Technology, Trust and Transparency ,other than brokers and they provide swap free account....
Deposit , withdrwal is very smoothly like in skrill,nettler ,btc within 2-4 hours maximum received in wallet account.i really test personly...they have also option local bank support for deposit and withdrwal with zero commission charges.i m working with last 8 months with this broker ,i have still no issue about withdrawal n deposits.
They have educated ,supportive employees

Murali,
Aug 16, 2018,

Good trading conditions

I had been trading this broker from the last 4 months and they have good trading conditions & execution. I was able to receive prompt withdrawals. They have good service. Happy so far trading with them.

Sharma,
India,
Aug 14, 2018,

SCAMMER-FRAUD-CHEATED CABANA MARKETS = DABBA TRADING

It is a FRAUD BROKER Running just like a DABBA TRADING From INDIA and INDIAN OWNER's

I Have all the details of the kingmaker owner's Address, Phone number's etc ..!!
They work on % BASIS on clients LOSS they Share XYZ %
Even for IB-Partner they fix a deal with % .
The employees who work here get % after the client loose the invested amount .
This I completely FRAUD Work running ILLEGALLY - I Have already Filed FIR with all proof very soon these guys will be grilled also will be shutting there shops in Delhi & Pune few of the main culprits are Lalith Aroro & Lathika Maru

Please Report to the below details if you are also cheated by the above CULPRITS
They will be punished & get non bailable warrant
Deputy Commissioner of police C.P. (I) (EOW)
22620111/22620826/22613552
cp.mumbai@mahapolice.gov.in

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 11, 2019:

naveen,
mumbai, India,
Jul 10, 2018,

naveen

I am working with this broker from last 6 months . i am getting all withdrawals and IB commission on time . i have live account . i have taken more then 20 time withdrawals . all my clients are satisfied with services

Sanjeev,
Lucknow, India,
Jul 5, 2018,

Terrible

Terrible service, don't use it ever. Be careful read more about them on all the capital forums and other forums then use it.

Shashikant,
Panipat, India,
Mar 30, 2018,

Beaware of this Dabba Broker

Specially Indians beaware of this Dabba Broker. No guarantee of withdrawals. They have some set target.Once they achive that Targeted Collection Amount they will run away with your money.

United Kingdom (really the offices of CabanaCapitals.com in India),
Mar 13, 2018,

I work and spam for CabanaCapitals.com

In my many years of dealing with forex brokers I have found Cabana Capitals to be a straight dealing, most knowledgable and highly reputable organization. Excellent customer service. they go out of their way to put clients first, They always give outstanding and profitable service.
Keep up the great work!

This review came from the same IP in India used by lalitarora to leave the fake review below.   The email address I used to register at the FPA was vh@cabanacapitals.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
India (The offices of CabanaCapitals in India),
Mar 13, 2018,

I am a multi and a spammer. I work for CabanaCapitals.com and also leave fake reviews for the company.

I started working with this broker and found out to be one of the good broker i have worked with

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same IP in India used by vyonharper to leave the fake review above.   The email address used by vyonharper to register at the FPA was vh@cabanacapitals.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.