CabanaCapitals.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2020

About CabanaCapitals.com

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:Unknown
Address:Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, United Kingdom
Contact:support@cabanacapitals.com, +44 1213681986
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(150+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

CabanaCapitals.com profile provided by CabanaCapitals, May 27, 2019

Cabana Capital is a premium forex trading company that was established to provide clients with the most advanced and reliable trading tools, safe and ideal trading conditions, along with a comprehensive education of the market and how it works.

Cabana Capital has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.

Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals, and indices, CFDs, among many others.

Cabana Capital has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.

To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.

naveen,
mumbai, India,
Jul 10, 2018,

naveen

I am working with this broker from last 6 months . i am getting all withdrawals and IB commission on time . i have live account . i have taken more then 20 time withdrawals . all my clients are satisfied with services

India (The offices of CabanaCapitals in India),
Mar 13, 2018,

I am a multi and a spammer. I work for CabanaCapitals.com and also leave fake reviews for the company.

I started working with this broker and found out to be one of the good broker i have worked with

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same IP in India used by vyonharper to leave the fake review above.   The email address used by vyonharper to register at the FPA was vh@cabanacapitals.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
United Kingdom (really the offices of CabanaCapitals.com in India),
Mar 13, 2018,

I work and spam for CabanaCapitals.com

In my many years of dealing with forex brokers I have found Cabana Capitals to be a straight dealing, most knowledgable and highly reputable organization. Excellent customer service. they go out of their way to put clients first, They always give outstanding and profitable service.
Keep up the great work!

This review came from the same IP in India used by lalitarora to leave the fake review below.   The email address I used to register at the FPA was vh@cabanacapitals.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
PUNE, India,
May 16, 2019,

DABBA BROKER

I opend account with this broker with $500 . They said they will give us fix returns on monthly. I open with IB from Ahmedabad Gujrat . I asked for withdrawals they are giving excuses from last 1 week. Still not got withdrawal. This is Pure DABBA BROKER. Founders are Indian . Even different scam cases are also registed against them in Mumbai crime branch. I recommend to STAY AWAY from this DABBA BROKER

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted May 27, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

This is for your information that we do not offer any returns on trading.

Please share your client id or email id to serve you better.

Or you may contact us at support@cabancapitals.com

Skype: backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Thanks
Cabana Capitals
Shashikant,
Panipat, India,
Mar 30, 2018,

Beaware of this Dabba Broker

Specially Indians beaware of this Dabba Broker. No guarantee of withdrawals. They have some set target.Once they achive that Targeted Collection Amount they will run away with your money.

Chennai, India,
Aug 7, 2019,

PROFITS DISAPPEARED

I have opened my live trading account with CABANA CAPITALS WITH 2600 USD.I have done very minimal trading at the beginning.Then I just started into major volumes.I have gained 500 USD and 1200 USD APROX next day.Within half an hour time all my profits got disappeared.Need the exact reason and clarification from cabana team.I don't feel this is ethical.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 20, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Please send your concern to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Please send us your concern at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or contact your account manager, we would happy to help you.

Virendra Joshi,
India,
Mar 7, 2019,

BEAWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS CABANA CAPITALS.

Please be careful about this fraudulent company which is being run by scammers latika maru , lalit arora. They are deleting orders and scamming people. I see my account suddenly disappearing profitable trades.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we are unable to find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding such an issue.

Sheetal Chowdhary,
Delhi, India,
Aug 28, 2019,

Cabana is Scamming in the name of Fund Management Services

Don’t dare to risk your hard earned money with this notorious so called Dabba Broker Cabana Capitals. To trap innocent investor they will refer you to so called fund managers who will trade in your trading account on our behalf. They will not disclose the identity of Fund Manager no ID Card No physical address. Only they will provide you a phone number of so called fund manager which is no one else but one of their staff member from cabana Capital delhi or Pune Office. The main job of such so called fake fund managers is to get your amount lost in fraction of hours as Cabana Capital is a B book brokers so clients loss is their gain. Once Client looses his amount the phone number of so called fund manager is switched off and so called fake fund manager goes un contactable. To secure themselves they don’t say that this so called fund manage is their company employee.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Sep 11, 2019:

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We do not offer any fund management services, however if you had such an experience please share your account details or contact your account manager. Your concerned will be taken care on high priority.

or

You can write to backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Cabana Capitals
Sharma,
India,
Aug 14, 2018,

SCAMMER-FRAUD-CHEATED CABANA MARKETS = DABBA TRADING

It is a FRAUD BROKER Running just like a DABBA TRADING From INDIA and INDIAN OWNER's

I Have all the details of the kingmaker owner's Address, Phone number's etc ..!!
They work on % BASIS on clients LOSS they Share XYZ %
Even for IB-Partner they fix a deal with % .
The employees who work here get % after the client loose the invested amount .
This I completely FRAUD Work running ILLEGALLY - I Have already Filed FIR with all proof very soon these guys will be grilled also will be shutting there shops in Delhi & Pune few of the main culprits are Lalith Aroro & Lathika Maru

Please Report to the below details if you are also cheated by the above CULPRITS
They will be punished & get non bailable warrant
Deputy Commissioner of police C.P. (I) (EOW)
22620111/22620826/22613552
cp.mumbai@mahapolice.gov.in

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 11, 2019:

Sanjeev,
Lucknow, India,
Jul 5, 2018,

Terrible

Terrible service, don't use it ever. Be careful read more about them on all the capital forums and other forums then use it.