8InFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2018
8InFX.com is owned by 2Dots.com.

8InFX is a forex broker. 8InFX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. 8InFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, equity indices, futures, cfds, energy contracts and precous metals for your personal investment and trading options.

8InFX.com

Join live discussion of 8InFX.com on our forum

poojagk,
Nov 21, 2018,

This company is a perfect SCAM. suck your money out as much as they can, do positive trades till you keep depositing money. the moment you try to withdraw money they demand more to be sent in. If you do not, do negative trading to bring the total to -ve. I lost 12 K Euros. the relationship manager was Simon Jansen a crook but not a smart one. I would hove lost more had he been little bit more nicer and slow inshowing their true colors. Stay away from these crooks

Nov 15, 2018 - 1 Star Hi every one, 8infx.com, 2dots.com ets are fake. Their only aim is to loot people and i am yet another victim and lost 12 K Euros in deposit and traded profit of 41 K Euros. My relation ship manager was Simon Jansen. Not a clever crook as his intentions became very clear after the first investments. He could have robbed me off completely has he been little bit more clever. Stay away from them please.

Sep 2, 2018 - No Rating Hi, I have invested Euros 12,000 in my account and currently sitting at 37,468.15 Euros. This fully fully managed by my relation ship manager. Often i found the transactions are closed with non factual rate to show profit. On questioning, the answer was since they got access to ECN platform which operates with many liquidity providers there could be price difference, which are often 2 to 3 pips ! Now they are insisting to invest another 10 K to avoid 35% taxes and to open a tax free account. I have withdrawn 100 euros money from this account as a test and it worked and is well before the first 10 K Eruo investment. I am suspicious about the modus operandi of this company. I will not be investing any more money in to it for sure. I would also like to know how can i protect the capital. any suggestions ?
Risto,
Finland,
Jun 30, 2018,

8infx is scam

High warning for everybody, they are scammers! They work in very clever way, they don't ask to invest more money, but when you try to make withdraw everything change. I think they keep all money themselves. When i tried to withdraw, they just make a trade in my account, without any permission, and then account went on minus. So i lost everything what i had there. Simon Jansen was my account manager and they co-operate with 24stox, where the guy is Frank Carbone. Also they tell people that they are part of Nasdaq, just to try people to trust them. High warning for everybody, don't loose your money with them, as i did