AxeInvest.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 6, 2019
Madar Partners LTD, Joshua Consulting
SCAM
2019-03-26:  FINMA (The Swiss Financial Supervisory Authority) has placed AxeInvest.com on its warning list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

AxeInvest is related to AxeCC.com.  The FPA Scam label applied to AxeCC applies to all related companies.  The FPA warns against doing business with AxeCC, Joshua Consulting, or any related companies.
Scam Confirmation

About AxeInvest.com

AxeInvest is a forex broker. Axe Invest offers the Axeinvest forex trading platform. AxeInvest.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, stocks, futures, spot indices, cfds and commodties for your personal investment and trading options.

AxeInvest.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$250
Established:2016
Address:Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact:support@axeinvest.com, +442080893060
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:
CFD:
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dotpay, Ecommpay, Maestro, Netbanx, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dotpay, Ecommpay, Maestro, Netbanx, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill

Join live discussion of AxeInvest.com on our forum

Scam!

Brian,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

I DO NOT recommend AXEINVEST or any offshore broker!

No control over trades; I nearly lost a potential winning trade because I could not EXIT. I inserted a STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT which the platform ignored! I lost out on a potential win of e170 but in the end had to settle for e114. To close this trade I had to insert another STOP LOSS VALUE and promote its value so it ran through the current price; It doesn't use MT4 so I would not touch it! It really is a stealth gambling site
I also noted that the green signal never changed at 62% throughout the trade even on other active forex sites, all the signals were RED; I had to get up at 3 am to try and stop this trade and could not; I eventually found a way at 7am fortunately in the profit margin!
It was the broker who encouraged me to click on the GREEN BUTTON to try it out! Was there not another choice to be made? It would not have been my choice! I don't think their signals are not consistent with reliable sources.

Bary,
NT, Australia,
Feb 14, 2019,

money hungry

Staff very pushy and logical in getting you around to putting in more money.
They do not return funds even though they have account details.
When requesting funds back they get very defensive and angry. dont trust.

Norway, Norway,
Aug 21, 2019,

Axe invest are Scammers

I asked for a withdrawal of 304 Euro, just with a small profit of 54Euro.
They became very angry and disappointed.
Bitcoin trading in the middle of the transaction ended up with a total loss of 1000Euro.
1) The withdrawal at my account 304Euro can been can be seen, but not reached
2) Approximately 700 Euro in bitcoins- still in wallet Blockchain
3) BTC direct, where the 2 transaction were reported and are seen at my credit card but are been considered SCAM at BTC Direct

dan orfescu,
tg jiu, Romania,
Oct 8, 2019,

axe refuse return my monney

axe refuse return my monney back. i put in axe site account open for me 250 euro about 1 year ago. .the profit from 2018 was confiscated by AXE.AXE refuse to send back my monney,250 euro .