Intelligent-C.com (Intelligent Capital) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018

Intelligent-C is a forex broker. Intelligent-C offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Intelligent-C.com offers over 20 forex pairs, stocks, shares, indices, gold, commodities, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Intelligent-C.com (Intelligent Capital)

Join live discussion of Intelligent-C.com (Intelligent Capital) on our forum

Allan,
Australia,
Jul 8, 2018,

Would Have to say total scam.

I invested $1250 with them. very attentive for first month, then when I was shown a profit of $7500 found I could not withdraw as the account was supposedly in automatic trading. Three weeks later the account was -$65.00.
Just a scam
Allan Brown,
Matraville 2036, Australia,
May 6, 2018,

As I am not getting any replies and I can't contact Intelligent-c.com I have to assume I have been scammed.

After opening an account with Intelligent-c.com, I was given all the attention you could wish for in the first week. The broker Leo Valentine was very attentive, for one week he called me to advise of what action was being made. Then after the first week he claimed to call me , however I did not pick up. This was not true as I have an iPhone and it registers calls made and missed. Then I found I could not log in, eventually I was supplied with an updated password, How ever Leo Valentine still did not call me even though I had made requests through support.
I applied to withdraw $1400 as my account showed I had $2200 available funds.
Suddenly I could not log in again and all emails are ignored and not replied to.
Their registered number for Australia is not answering and I am not getting any returns to my emails. There fore it is my opinion that I have been scammed. it is 10 days since I have not been able to log in or get a reply from intelligent-c. com