TopicMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2018

TopicMarkets is a forex broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TopicMarkets.com

Join live discussion of TopicMarkets.com on our forum

TopicMarkets.com profile provided by topic@123, Aug 13, 2018

TopicMarkets is a leading online fx broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Russia, Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2018,

I indicated to you my trading account number in my response: 4106742

Jul 26, 2018 - 1 Star In early June 2018 I opened a trading account 4106742 with this broker. I made a deposit of 170 dollars.
In two months I earned a profit and my balance is 964 dollars.
On June 26, I issued a statement for the withdrawal of $ 170 dollars to my nettle purse.
Within 30 days I sent more than 10 letters to the mail of this broker: when I receive the money.
I never received an answer from him.
Twice in a chat they answered me: "withdrawal of money in the process." When I receive - again "withdrawal of money in the process."
Today is the end of July 2018. A month has passed since I wait for the money.
Do not trust money to this broker. TopicMarkets - SCAMM !!!

Reply by topic@123 submitted Aug 13, 2018 Dear Client,

pls mention your Account number to assist you further in this issue
Hyderabad, India,
Aug 15, 2018,

I have been Trading with topicmarkets for years and my experience with them is good.. Rarely faced few hickups then and there but overall support is appreciable
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Aug 14, 2018,

Topicmarkets - scammers!

In early May 2018 I opened a trading account 4106403 with this broker.
In July 2018 I ordered the withdrawal of money. The broker does not withdraw money, does not answer the letters. I lost 1055 dollars. Topicmarkets - scammers!
Erode, India,
Aug 13, 2018,

Magna forex consultants

i have been working with Topicmarkets as an IB for the past 2 years .I have introduced around 250 clients to them.The clients are really happy with the deposit and withdrawal methods ,as well as the spreads.Most of my clients complain about swap.As an IB my rebates are credited automatically to my account with minimum withdrawal limit of 100 usd. They occasionally have slippage problems during news releases,in genuine cases they do help me to resolve the issues.I wish they will reduce their swap charges to attract more clients.
Reply by topic@123 submitted Aug 15, 2018:
Dear Client,
Thanks for the support. Looking forward to make your experience with us even more appreciable.
India, India (Really the office of Topic Markets in Sri Lanka),
May 11, 2018,

Topic Markets give me a good way to earn money

I am a new trader, Topic Markets give me a good way to earn money. Their signals are 90% accurate.
This review came from the same location in Sri Lanka used by the representative of Topic Markets in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating in this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Mar 15, 2018,

100% scam, you won't see your money again!

Legal name: TMI Holding Limited. They're no longer licensed (check register at vfsc.vu). Direct connection to other scammers such as tradeu2.com and tradize.com (check their source code). They're trading on fake servers.
Reply by topic@123 submitted May 1, 2018:
our license is still valid pls check the following link https://www.vfsc.vu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Licensees-List-update-April-2018.pdf . The site tradeu2 has copied our website .