TopicMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

TopicMarkets is a forex broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TopicMarkets.com

Join live discussion of TopicMarkets.com on our forum

TopicMarkets.com profile provided by topic@123, Aug 13, 2018

TopicMarkets is a leading online fx broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Mthobeli Biyela,
Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape, South Africa,
Oct 11, 2018,

I definitely recommend Topic Markets to any upcoming trader out there who wants to learn and make profit at the same time.

My Name is Mthobeli Biyela from South Africa. I have been struggling to make profit in my trades. until I found out about Topic markets. They are providing me with accurate signals. My account balance has gone 30% up in just 3 days. Shanu is my training manager, their service is a 5 star. Big up to Topic markets.
AnandRuthramoorthy,
TamilNadu, India,
Oct 9, 2018,

They have contacted me and said you didn't mention the IB comission so they said me send a mail including IB commission afterthat i send a mail they deposited the money in my bank account today. And i was sorry for that review i put previously its my mistake.. Thank you and i wish you goahead....

Oct 8, 2018 - No Rating My Id is 4106675, I have send withdrawal request of 100USD still now they didn't deposited the money in my bank account, and they your money will be deposited on October 6th Friday 2018, but they didn't deposited. If I called account manager George David and dasha he didn't reply anything to me and they blocked my WhatsApp number. I have also contacted the help desk James he also didn't reply anything.

Oct 1, 2018 - No Rating My account Id is 4106675 and I sent a withdrawal request for 100USD still now I didn't get my withdrawal money in my bank account. I have mailed you so many times but you didn't reply anything and I messaged to account manager he also didn't reply anything. And I contact the help desk James he said your money will be deposited in two days but till now it's not deposited.
Karthick,
Coimbatore,India, India,
Oct 9, 2018,

Good support team

I m trading with them for 3 years, Good customer support and deposit & withdrawal options locally.
Kalaiselvan,
Salem, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

Happy customer

I am trading with TMFX for over 2 years now and will continue to do so. Easy deposit methods and fast withdrawals ,i am really satisfied with their over all service .I am also amazed to see the bad reviews here and hope TMFX will try to sort this out issues by speaking with the reviewers .
Bhavesh,
Chennai, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

Satisfied wit the platform

Platform & tools are user friendly so easy for beginners to get started. Commission & fees are lower when compared wit the other platform.
I have been trading for past 8months over this platform n made good profit. Thanks for the support n helping from the backend for easy deposits n withdrawal methods.
archit,
Kolkata, India,
Oct 1, 2018,

I was contacted by topicmarkets' analyst. After a demo, once i deposited the minimum amount ($100), I stopped receiving calls or correspondence of any kind from them. They have even stopped receiving my whatsapp calls and all my attempts at withdrawing my deposited amount have been futile. There has been no response from their support team on twitter, instagram, email or on phone regarding this.
YUVA,
COIMBATORE, India,
Sep 12, 2018,

Topic Markets support team is providing good service and their trading signals are good as well,
I am Impressed with customer support ...
bonus for margin Nice spreads, fast execution , good deposit and withdrawal modes for Indian clients .TP is friendly and Very supportive to make profits :)
Mark Leighton,
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Sep 7, 2018,

Great!

Trading with TMFX with no problem untill now...so far so good.

Note : Initial deposit was 500€.
I have made +200% profit, and no problem with withdrawal.
boopathi,
trichy, India,
Sep 5, 2018,

Overall I will recommend and good broker, Support .

Account Managers are very friendly and Very supportive to make profits.
I get more knowledge on Forex. Easy to deposit and Withdraw.
Baskar,
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India,
Aug 23, 2018,

Fast withdraw . Good signal and service

I am getting good support from the account managers . They are providing good signals and fast withdrawals to bank itself and most withdrawals are done within a day.

so far i am getting good results and profits. other brokers i have lost money but here i am making profits.
Reply by topic@123 submitted Sep 5, 2018: