TopicMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TopicMarkets is a forex broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TopicMarkets.com
September 2019-January 2020:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for Topic Markets from Sri Lanka.

Established: 2018
Address: Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon St, London , WC2N 4JF, United Kingdom
Contact: support@topicmarkets.com, +44 2032 870795
Regulators: VFSC #Under the name of TI Securities Ltd
CFD: (50+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TopicMarkets.com on our forum

TopicMarkets.com profile provided by topic@123, Aug 13, 2018

TopicMarkets is a leading online fx broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

bangalore, India,
Jul 1, 2020,

Big scam Running from bangalore

I opened trading account on 06.04.2019 with topicmarkets.com. I Did investment of 2000$ approx . every time i was asked to deposit more money by giving fake commitment of reducing brokerage now after i made profit at the time of withdrawing money this company wont reply you . not even by email and you cant even reach this company by direct contact number. I am going to file a case against this company will request a CBI enquiry soon this company will be busted. Any one trading with this company please dont invest more big scam it is.  Report them to CBI to help get this company busted. I have got all the evidence of payment gateway from which they operate.
account manager Mr Siraj and Jessica Narayan will meet you soon i hope this is a real name of yours

Anbarasan,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 2, 2020,

Real SCAM

No.1 fraud company... Don't believe any one in Topic markets... They are real frauds. I lost my money... No withdrawal. Even 1 rupee also... Real frauds.
Sakthivel p,
Chennai, India,
Apr 16, 2020,

Company history

No 1 fraud company new client please carefully don't this company investing thanks

Salem, India,
Apr 4, 2020,

Withdrawal issue

My id 4117030
Last week 27/3/2020 i will sent withdrawal request, still now not process my request... I sent the two complaint mail on support@topicmarkets.com, no one response and my fund manager David was last four days offline, can u process my withdrawal as on soon possible...

vallinayagam,
chennai, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

Fraudster.

Fraud, no communication after deposit. Lame excuses to operate.
Cheated my money.

TAMIL NADU, India,
Apr 1, 2020,

I HAVE NOT GOT MY CAPITAL WITHDRAWAL PROCESSED - TOPICMARKETS CHEATS

Hi everybody. My kind advice to all is don't trust and believe topic markets. They will never give the money back. I trusted them and got literally cheated. I have invested 20480$ on Jan 2018 and did the trade with a reasonable profit. But after that, they were so reluctant to process the profit withdrawal and later on I tried to proceed with the capital withdrawal but in vain. They looted my money

After several mail followups and complaints, still, we didn't receive ant response from them
It has been two years still I am fighting for my money, My sincere advice is not to believe topic markets -

Now there is no response from their side. This is happening not only for me. They are doing this to my friend's account too.

Finally-" THEY ARE CHEATERS"

Dec 21, 2019 - 1 Star They are doing main business in south India. 100% fraud. If you speak business with them. They can give you any offer to get you to deposit your fund.

Reply by topic@123 submitted Jan 30, 2020 Hi,

Offers are part of any business and there is nothing wrong in giving better offers to clientele. We dont provide impossible offers to our clients,all our offers are carefully designed to create a win win situation for both the company and clients. Most of the offers we provide are in par with the offers of many other reputed brokers as well.
Karaikudi, India,
Mar 25, 2020,

TopicMarkets - Fraud, stole my money and my friends money too.

Hi everybody. My kind advice to all is don't trust topic markets. They will never give your money back. I trusted them and got cheated now. They initially told me to invest 200$ and I did. After a week they told that we can't do trades in this small margin and asked me to add 3000$. I did that too. They told that I can take my withdrawal on monthly basis. But after these transaction done, they changed their attitude and gave me wrong signals. After that they threatened me like if I will not add more money my account will be closed. But on that time also my account was in a safer position. But they told I can't get a single dollar back if I didn't add more money. So again I invested 3000$. After a week of trading now my account balance is 7575$. Now I'm asking for withdrawal from them but they blocked my trades and threatening me to add more 10000$. Now there is no response from their side. This is happening not only for me. They are doing this to my friends account too.

Finally
Don't trust TopicMarkets cheaters.
Nagercoil, India,
Mar 23, 2020,

My problem solved

Last week I I complaint topic marketers, my complaint is nobody call me, now problem all solved. Topic marketers company is good. Thank you for all.

Mar 17, 2020 - No Rating Dear sir,
Last week I opened the account till now nobody call please call me anybody or how can I withdraw my money please help me.
Bengaluru, India,
Mar 16, 2020,

My last review edited by illegitimate person shaan

Son of feminine hound  mr shaan I'll make love to you illegitimate person, maternal humper and u r d biggest rectum u illegitimate person. How dare u to edited my review. U illegitimate person

Feb 22, 2020 - 1 Star Hii frnds I'm raj from Bengaluru, Jan 22nd I invested 206$ and I lost and now my account balance is 70.78$ and Mr shaan misguided me and account manager Ms heyna also cheated me and they r trapped me and that son of someone Mr shaan is now not approved my withdraw request and Ms heyna is now avoid my calls they r sexing frauds, have sex with my mother and that bar sinister shaan told me to put a good review and he will refund my money and I put a good review but that son shaan now not approving and the support team was worst and no one is genuine in this company all are frauds and beware this frauds and don't believe that abandoned children and sins of dogs ,people who bang my mom, and Mr shaan and Ms heyna. pls don't invest in this company they are fraud and pls help to close this company and arrest that love making people and that Mr shaan I'll kiss you and heyna I'll marry you . Bcz of your fraud company and I lost my 15000 INR , God will punish you both an me too for writing so much profanity for the moderators to edit.

Feb 10, 2020 - No Rating Actually I was did bad review and I apolize to mr shaan and it was my mistake and the company will refund my money

Feb 1, 2020 - 1 Star Actually that was d worst experience of my life when I started to trade in this fraud company. All are fraud s that includes Ms heyna and Mr shaan and many of them. Just frauds

Jan 27, 2020 - 1 Star First they told me to invest 200$ and they will make profit 50$ within one week and I did as the told. And d game begins now, one senior manager named as shaan contacted me and create account and put a trade and I lost my 186$ for just 1 trade and then I'm asked about this loss and then replied me I have to invest another 200$
Guys just think about it, I invested 200$ and I completely lost it because of stupid manager and again he told me I have to invest another 200$.
Fraud fraud fraud humping fraud

Mumbai, India,
Mar 10, 2020,

Fraud company

Pls don't trust them. Big fraud company. One of their manager Mano was in touch with me. Later on he stopped picking my call and reply to my msg. I need my money back.