TopicMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 6, 2019

TopicMarkets is a forex broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TopicMarkets.com

Join live discussion of TopicMarkets.com on our forum

TopicMarkets.com profile provided by topic@123, Aug 13, 2018

TopicMarkets is a leading online fx broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Gowrishankar,
Bangalore, India,
May 4, 2019,

People please don't open account with TOPICMARKETS BROKER

The topic markets broker was very big scammer, fraud broker. My account no is 303032575. They cheet me of $10000.00, In this broker i invested $5100, i take risk and make $5000 profit. After words i requested $500 money to withdraw. They Not transfer the money, again i forced to withdraw money daily. Not give withdrawn, after
One of the at night time without my knowledge they hack my MT4 login details and open position with big lots as per market opposite side and make total washout my money in trading account.
Karghil K,
Trichy, India,
Apr 11, 2019,

Absolutely good

They are good Good account management and Good responses. Easy withdrawal within one day.
Mohamed Shah P,
Villupuram, India,

Happy Trading

I am happy trading with Topic Markets. They are giving proper guidance, so we should use it to make more profit. The account manager is very friendly and there are no issues on withdrawal.
Vasanth@279,

Excellent

Good knowledge analysis,
Easy Deposit and withdraw,
Good Response the account managers,
M Ashokkumar,
Trichy, India,
Apr 8, 2019,

Topic markets excellent service especially for PAMM Account and good response, guidance to my account manager Mr.mano Thankyou for TMFX.
Nanthakumar,
Apr 5, 2019,

Interesting and highly risk

I'm starting trading few days ago. It is very interesting. account managers support has been excellent. Mr.Mano thank you for your support I hope it will be continued. I am really happy with trading with topicmarkets and I'm really looking forward to continuing trading with topicmarkets
ssaanandan,
Apr 5, 2019,

Not bad

Till now good for withdrawal. And training. Last two months iam using .Account manager communication is very good
Jyoti regothi,
India,
Feb 18, 2019,

Topic market is fraud company. I chasing for my withdrawal$ 1583. My request ticket 203 is processed, however am yet to receive funds. My topic account number Account no 4106724.
Lerato,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 17, 2019,

No withdrawal received

Their biggest problem is not wanting to take responsibility for their mistakes. They have promised to pay my money only if I remove any reviews I have made. Reviews that were made only because they had not paid my money as they promised. It has been a year since I tried to get my withdrawal, after sending me back and forth they still want us to paint their brand in good light. I was told by Ryan that I will not receive my money as long as I do not remove the reviews. Not trust worthy and very arrogant people to deal with. I would not recommend Topic Market to any trader. They are unprofessional and scam people. They also make their mistakes seem like it’s your fault.

Nov 6, 2018 - 1 Star Before you continue reading this review, keep in mind that they are a huge scam. It took them over 8months to pretend to deal with my withdrawal of only $224.20.

When I spoke to Shareef one of the consultants he told me the amount was so small and not a big deal, he will not run away with my money. I am here and still have not received a single cent. The matter was taken to one of the big guys Ryan I believe that’s his name, he told me the amount will be withdrawn, and it was withdrawn from my trading account indeed but not into my banking account. For the purpose of reasoning they wanted the amount to reflect as withdrawn but I have not received it yet. I keep emailing them and they either respond with something that doesn’t help or not respond to my emails at all.

Also they asked me to remove my review because they paid my funds which I have obviously not received. Do not use this broker!!!! They are a scam and you will never see your money again.
CJETC,
kwazulu natal, South Africa,
Feb 7, 2019,

topic markets sorted out my withdrawel

Thank you for assisting me David in getting back my funds - Please dis regard post all has been sorted

Feb 5, 2019 - 1 Star So after speaking to Sheriff and James( The Durban) manager they have advised me that the will not be paying me back any of my funds as this will be used as a penalty fee. This is my money. Sheriff was so angry with me for calling him a scammer the words that he used to describe me was unbelievable, I am about to bury my father with less than half the funds that I invested . I will not let this rest I will comment every day of my life I will tell everyone of the SCAMMERS that Sheriff and TOPIC MARKETS are. I will blast all the messages is received from Sheriff on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, every social media platform I can . They have stopped taking my calls by the way

Feb 4, 2019 - 1 Star I requested funds from my Account manager Sheriff for my dads funeral which is n Wednesday. He assured me that the funds will be in my account today as I needed the funds for funeral arrangements. I am sitting her with no money to bury my dad and Sheriff has not contacted me back. he keeps assuring me that the money has been processed and it has not been. Only when I asked him why if he saying the funds have been that my account still reflects $688. not even 5 minutes later does my account minus by $250 dollar and yet nothing is reflecting in my account. I urge you to give me back my money, I work for SAPA investigation and have opened up a legal case. I will go to every news paper TV show to make other people aware of this company that steals from people. My account number is 4109334. Understand that I will not rest and believe me there are people that will stand with me.

Reply by topic@123 submitted Feb 6, 2019 blob:file:///0ef7c18b-470c-4bf5-8ab0-836dd2d95748 (This is not a valid link to a screenshot)

Dear Client,

Attached above is the screen shot of our watsapp conversation.You confirming that the withdrawal has reached you.We processed both the withdrawals within 24 hours and 4 hrs taking special consideration of your situation . what you are doing is not fair.In good faith we understand your frustration ,but we did the best to transfer. so kindly update the thread and tell the truth to the people.

@ forex peace army: we hope you guys are just to either party and you dont allow such unjust reviews.Wen we have settled the money ,it is not fair to blame us and this issue is sensitive because she has mentioned her father funeral.I hope you guys intervene and conduct a justified enquiry

TopicMarkets Representative,

You did not provide a valid link to the claimed conversation.  We suggest you contact your client directly, provide a screenshot, and request an updated review based on it.