TopicMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 17, 2018

TopicMarkets is a forex broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TopicMarkets.com

Join live discussion of TopicMarkets.com on our forum

TopicMarkets.com profile provided by topic@123, Aug 13, 2018

TopicMarkets is a leading online fx broker. Topic Markets offers the MT4, Mobile and Webtrader forex trading top platform. TopicMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stock indices, oil, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

mahashankar,
Tirupur, India,
Dec 5, 2018,

I have been doing trading with topicmarkets for few months now. They have provided me a great support and guidance. Their signals has been accurate to 90% and account managers support has been excellent. I am really happy to do trading with topicmarkets and I'm really looking forward to continue trading with topicmarkets
sensuper1978,
Namakkal, India,
Nov 9, 2018,

Best so far

I have been trading with Topic Markerts. i am getting withdrawals on time. Very Easy deposit methods, I will recommend from the bottom of my heart. i have been trading more than 1 year. friendly customer service .
Lerato,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Nov 6, 2018,

Before you continue reading this review, keep in mind that they are a huge scam. It took them over 8months to pretend to deal with my withdrawal of only $224.20.

When I spoke to Shareef one of the consultants he told me the amount was so small and not a big deal, he will not run away with my money. I am here and still have not received a single cent. The matter was taken to one of the big guys Ryan I believe that’s his name, he told me the amount will be withdrawn, and it was withdrawn from my trading account indeed but not into my banking account. For the purpose of reasoning they wanted the amount to reflect as withdrawn but I have not received it yet. I keep emailing them and they either respond with something that doesn’t help or not respond to my emails at all.

Also they asked me to remove my review because they paid my funds which I have obviously not received. Do not use this broker!!!! They are a scam and you will never see your money again.
Sreenath B Nair,
Alappuzha, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

TopicMarket is too good site.

TopicMarket is too good site. It's simple to use. I got my profit on time. I will suggest this application for my friends.
athira,
India,
Oct 30, 2018,

topic market is scam

Topic markets is a scam. they r not giving withdrawals and they hacked my ac. this happens in last week
Hi,
Please provide us your account number to help further in this issue
Michealpallraj,
Chennai, India,
Oct 22, 2018,

I have been trading with Topic Markets for past 8 - 10 months . Me and my brother both doing trading with TMFX. Easy deposits and withdrawals. good se

Good broker and i will recommend TMFX - 8-10 Months i have checked their service
Dear client,
Thanks for the support .looking forward for ur extended support in future as well.
Mthobeli Biyela,
Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape, South Africa,
Oct 11, 2018,

I definitely recommend Topic Markets to any upcoming trader out there who wants to learn and make profit at the same time.

My Name is Mthobeli Biyela from South Africa. I have been struggling to make profit in my trades. until I found out about Topic markets. They are providing me with accurate signals. My account balance has gone 30% up in just 3 days. Shanu is my training manager, their service is a 5 star. Big up to Topic markets.
AnandRuthramoorthy,
TamilNadu, India,
Oct 9, 2018,

They have contacted me and said you didn't mention the IB comission so they said me send a mail including IB commission afterthat i send a mail they deposited the money in my bank account today. And i was sorry for that review i put previously its my mistake.. Thank you and i wish you goahead....

Oct 8, 2018 - No Rating My Id is 4106675, I have send withdrawal request of 100USD still now they didn't deposited the money in my bank account, and they your money will be deposited on October 6th Friday 2018, but they didn't deposited. If I called account manager George David and dasha he didn't reply anything to me and they blocked my WhatsApp number. I have also contacted the help desk James he also didn't reply anything.

Oct 1, 2018 - No Rating My account Id is 4106675 and I sent a withdrawal request for 100USD still now I didn't get my withdrawal money in my bank account. I have mailed you so many times but you didn't reply anything and I messaged to account manager he also didn't reply anything. And I contact the help desk James he said your money will be deposited in two days but till now it's not deposited.
Reply by topic@123 submitted Nov 1, 2018:
Glad that the issue was resolved
Karthick,
Coimbatore,India, India,
Oct 9, 2018,

Good support team

I m trading with them for 3 years, Good customer support and deposit & withdrawal options locally.
Kalaiselvan,
Salem, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

Happy customer

I am trading with TMFX for over 2 years now and will continue to do so. Easy deposit methods and fast withdrawals ,i am really satisfied with their over all service .I am also amazed to see the bad reviews here and hope TMFX will try to sort this out issues by speaking with the reviewers .