EuropeFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 1, 2018

EuropeFX is a forex broker. Europe FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. EuropeFX.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, shares, bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices for your personal investment and trading options.

EuropeFX.com

Join live discussion of EuropeFX.com on our forum

Harps4,
Australia, Australia,
Oct 30, 2018,

This is very much a scam company, pressure to deposit money, TeamViewer usage to do trades, no contact to close trades when profitable, high commissions, offers of discounts on commissions not followed through, trade disabled so cannot enter or exit trades.
Pipster84,
Germany,
Jun 2, 2018,

Non existent Customer Service/ Very high fees and commisions

Stay away from this Broker! Terrible/Non existent Customer Service. Deposited 250 Euro. Lost a bit, tried to withdraw the rest and close my account but they told me I must leave some in the account?! Also heavy fees for withdrawing. Stay away!
MiliC8,
Apr 27, 2018,

Complaint statement & query

I had deposited in total: £11,500 and withdrawn £2.400 in my EuropeFX.com account no: 6271941 which was held approximately for 9 - 10 months during 2017 - 2018.
Withdrawals were easily accessed and prompt. Support for closing trades manually for end of contract assets i.e. CL were efficient and signals fine.

Once affiliated with The Brokers Academy coaching and tutoring on use of a platform was exemplary. Generally my experience as a newbie trader and investor was satisfactory until EuropeFX changed to a new server. There was only one incident of retroactive charging for CFD fees i.e. Amazon.

My EuropeFX account no: 6271941 balance was £7095.99 on 02.02.2018

On 06.02.2018 with EuropeFX changing to a new server my newly created account no: 10103115 did not have transferred my open trades, margin and balance. The final balance was £17.57.

During this lapse of time from Friday when markets close 02.02.2018 to Tuesday 06.02.2018 I was unable to log in and close or open trades. On Sunday evening 04.02.2018 with the markets opening, I attempted accessing the platform on both my lap-top and iPhone. Upon discovering my account was disabled, I skyped text Giacomo, educational specialist and analyst on Monday 05.02.2018 who instructed me to uninstall the old, reinstall the new server. This process further required a new password for which an email was forwarded to me by EuropeFX.

I had completed the "uninstall/reinstall" process on my own and then requested assistance from Giacomo as the balance of funds was not transferred. On Tuesday 06.02.2018 this procedure was repeated with Giacomo and funds still did not appear. Giacomo requested my mobile number.

Giacomo had referred me to Miltos Erotokritou, Senior Relationship Manager who immediately queried, upon accessing my new acc: 10103115 if I could access funds to trade on Nasdaq within the next 30/60 days to recover my losses. My balance had fallen from £7095 and while I watched to £414. Then eventually £17.57 as he negotiated with me.

Following I forwarded an email on 06.02.2018 @17:44 addressing Miltos Erotokritou via backoffice@europefx.com requesting my account be reinstated and my funds be reimbursed. I stated that my account no. 6271941 had been disabled causing me to have no access to close or open trades. Also that my request should be regarded as an official complaint which I trusted EuropeFX would respond to by putting matters right. I added that I would be reporting to CYSEC in due course. I received an "investigative call" from Richard the following day.

Since I have emailed including my supporting evidence to whistleblowing@cysec.gov.cy
and
complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy
In spite of reiterating my complaint to Gidon Shuman responsible for quality control @EuropeFX my requests for acknowledged receipt and a Unique Reference Number dated 05.04.2018 has been ignored. My initial complaint and first request for a U.R.N. was dated 06.02.2018 and 13.02.2018 respectively. The earlier request for a U.R.N. was also
ignored.

Yesterday on Monday 23.04.2018, Michael an Accounts Manager of EuropeFX phoned to discuss my account and opportunites currently available to trade and invest on. We spoke of Facebook, Amazon and Google...and he asked if I had previously traded on these assets. My answer was affirmative. When I mentioned that I was reluctant to move capital into my account due to issues remaining unresolved he seemed uninformed of my situation. I explained in more detail to which his response was that he'd find out and also suggested that I had lost my capital due to a margin call.
London.com are loathe to validdontely I have screenshots of my trades prior to my account being disabled. Later shots of Giacomo’s instructions on Skype concerning installing the new server I’ve also retained.

In conclusion I welcome comments and advice.