Markets-Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 27, 2018
April 2018: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with Markets-Trading unless this can be resolved.

Markets-Trading is a forex broker. Markets-Trading offers the Mobile forex trading platform. Markets-Trading.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Markets-Trading.com

Join live discussion of Markets-Trading.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0702018-04-11MarketsTradingScam vs markets-trading.comguilty

Romania,
Jun 20, 2018,

I have been scammed by the broker markets-trading.com, I have deposited 250 pounds after an call of an broker promising me that they will help me to make money but after I have discovered on this forum that this company is a scam I have asked the withdrawal of my remaining funds of 240 pounds, after an month of pending they have canceled the withdrawal request and did not send me the money. Today I have contacted the company and they said me that I need to discuss with the account manager in order to withdraw my money inventing absurd things.

Stay away from this company because it is an big scam, if you deposit money there you will never see them back.

Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 10, 2018,

TOTAL SCAM COMPANY BEWARE

TOTAL SCAM. BEWARE. I was offered 2 insured contracts on Bitcoin, one after another, which i watched and both won but they never showed in my account until after i pushed them when my balance went from £4k deposited to over £10k. So, i asked for a £5k withdrawal which was approved by my broker on the friday, but on the monday the company illegally traded my account and the first i knew about it was tuesday when i received a number of margin calls. Result, my account was suddenly £247 only. My broker explained he had been unable to process my withdrawal on monday as i had open trades. Needless to say he never bothered telling me this at the time.
It was certainly no coincidence that having been with the company for over 2 weeks, with the only trades being personally authorised by me, until i requested to withdraw some capital, when suddenly they traded my account like crazy and in 1 day, they lost it all ??? Perfectly obvious now that there never were any contracts and equally there were no trades either. They just scammed my £4k deposits. They assured me in writing they were FSA & CYSEC approved, which i have not yet checked.
Italy,
Apr 6, 2018,

Issue escalated to Traders Court MarketsTradingScam vs markets-trading.com | GUILTY
If you will deposit on this broker you will never see your money. I have asked an withdrawal and is still pending for 3 weeks, I have sent them many emails but they ignore me, if I try to ask in live chat same story. My amount on the account is a little bit more than 200 euro, if they refuse to process an withdrawal of that amount I don't want to think about bigger amounts. They are thieves do not trust anyone of this company.