SwingFish.trade Review

Updated: Jun 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SwingFish.trade

Join live discussion of SwingFish.trade on our forum

SwingFish.trade profile provided by swingfish, May 30, 2018

SwingFish is a Non-Profit trader community, with the strict aim of removing the conflict of Interest totally. So all tools, help materials, codes, and services provided are free of charge!

Additionally, SwingFish is IB partnered with several brokers, but instead of pocketing profits gained from commissions, SwingFish returns those profit to the members, which leads to better a trading conditions.

In cooperation with EnFoid Singapore, SwingFish offers a Risk-Free Program where instead of speculative wins, simple Interest is being paid, which completely removed the client risks.

SwingFish is a registered brand owned by EnFoid.

Alex P,
Jun 27, 2021,

An amazing group to be part of.

The Swingfish group is full of great traders and investors that help each other with analysis and setups.I have been a member for over 2 years or so and I hang out and talk to people every single day.It is by far the best community group i have ever come across in my trading journey and I wish it will continue to grow.Thank you Swingfish.

QLD, Australia,
Jun 11, 2021,

Couldn't ask for a better place to learn and socialize about trading.

Over the last few years i've been apart of the swingfish discord server - and i've never found anything better. You get honest people here who try and help point you in the right direction. But as I have seen it, its up to the individual on how they use that information. If your a scammer or troll - you wont last long - which is a big plus for this place. I found being active and posting my trade idea's to be one of the best things I could do. After posting my idea, I would get criticism or other perspectives about the idea which makes me think more and figure out why other people are seeing what they see. Not only trading but this place has helped me learn a bit about investing too. If anyone was to ask where a great place to be and learn about trading from people with the same passion - I would recommend swingfish 1st always.

West Coast, USA,
May 25, 2021,

Above average but far from perfect

Wow! Where do I begin with SwingFish. This was one of the first real communities I was ever apart of in my trading career. They were my friends and trading family. I'd say if you ever want a place that isn't spammed with advertising and serious discussion then this is the place to go.

Pros: Stands out compared to other communities
Don't have to worry about bot spams
Everything is structured professionally (but not consistent)
People are more than willing to help out
LiveSquawk

Cons: There is no real open discussion
There is a lot of speaking "absolutes"
They cherry pick rules and it is far from a "democracy" in fact a famous saying in the group is "this is not a democracy!"

The community as a whole is more a cult of personality and it is flooded now with people who just want to get funded with the prop. The dynamics have changed a lot since I first joined back in 2018. Understand that you are not a guest, it's more of a "privilege" to be in the community. The man himself Mario is not very open to things and is very set in his ways. Don't be afraid to speak in there, especially in voice chat but understand you will be shut down if they here something "inconsistent" to their world view.

I won't go over all the members, but those at the top with "first mate" and such, they are not very active and are extremely judging and obsessed with virtue signalling to their cult of personality leader. This does leak into the server, and often times there are members causing issues and they aren't quick to solve it. So sometimes undesirables will fester for a while in the community and that should be dealt with quicker.

SwingFish currently strives for perfection but it causes a lot of inconsistencies and "exceptions" everywhere, both have been in my favor and not in my favor. It's more of a fraternity and a cult of personality (I cannot stress this enough). That is the atmosphere now. It could of been something better, but we are all traders for a reason. We don't exactly enjoy working with other people. So personalities will always clash.

I will say though to wrap up this review... This is still the best community to join as far as other groups. Most communities are aimless in trading, this community has aims. Trust me, it will continue to grow and prosper, but only if it's consistent. Although not clearly outlined the energy is clearly there and I always liked that with Captain Mario at the wheel. This is why I give this community 4 stars instead of 3, as it is not average!
Pakistan, Pakistan,
May 24, 2021,

Professionalism and Genuine Prop Trading Experience

I have the pleasure of knowing The CEO and their prop traders via their Discord Community for the past 8months and it has been a formative period of learning, growth and community based trading for me. They are better than any name in the prop industry and offer a platform where a trader has the opportunity to transform themselves into a true professional. Their services are unmatched by any other prop firm and their system guarantees that a person may become a career oriented trader over the course of a reasonable period of time. The time I spent there has been an apprenticeship in the art and skill of trading.
Usa, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Moderate staff tolerates and encourages sexism

This shows the unethical and immoral nature of staff that is tolerated and the general cancer of ignorance that is left unchecked.
Reply by swingfish submitted May 24, 2021:
the SwingFish community does NOT tolerate this type of behavior,
the message in question was taken out of context and written by an accredited member, making exactly the point about that those types of conversations always have more than one side. Additionally, this was written in the non-serious Smalltalk/Chitchat channel which is marked NSFW, not because of the content, but to warn members about topics that may be discussed where not everyone can have a binary agreement on.
Oct 11, 2019,

Transparency, Dedication & Profitability

I joined swingfish about 2 months ago and I have been able to take my trades to the next level. The ideology of risk management in the community is next to none and the team leading the community have been helpful, straightforward and very transparent. The dedication to traders on the platform and the support from other members is awesome.

I am now a better trader because of I am a member of the community. And the best part is ... Everything here is absolutely free.
south, USA,
Sep 13, 2019,

Exactly what you're looking for

Safe to say finding this group legitimately completely transformed my trading life. Taught me that I didn't need 10 indicators to be successful, taught me how to organize everything i learned through trial and error in my first year. I'll be here as long as it exists.
Akure, Nigeria,
Aug 30, 2019,

Better than 90% of the Communities you'll pay for.

I have been a member of this community for the past nine months. I have been with the community, went off on a tangent of my own and got back again.

I believe learning to trade doesn't always have to cost money and Swingfish's community proves that. Since it's free you can join at no cost and end up trading prop funds if you make it out the other end as a profitable trader.

I got more out of it than I put in. That's worth five stars for me.
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 3, 2019,

Very good

I have very good experience with this community of traders, mainly Mario make very hard job for all traders, newbie, experienced too.
Very good also Prop Founding for best traders from his company
I recommend to all.
Siggi,
Vienna, Austria,
Mar 16, 2019,

Best Discord Community

As a beginner of forex trading, this community have helped me so much becoming a better trader. People here always take time to answer my questions I was curious about. Also lots of amazing tools are available to any trader in the discord channel. I can recommend it to any beginner and experienced traders