SwingFish.trade Review

Updated: Aug 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SwingFish.trade

Join live discussion of SwingFish.trade on our forum

SwingFish.trade profile provided by swingfish, May 30, 2018

SwingFish is a Non-Profit trader community, with the strict aim of removing the conflict of Interest totally. So all tools, help materials, codes, and services provided are free of charge!

Additionally, SwingFish is IB partnered with several brokers, but instead of pocketing profits gained from commissions, SwingFish returns those profit to the members, which leads to better a trading conditions.

In cooperation with EnFoid Singapore, SwingFish offers a Risk-Free Program where instead of speculative wins, simple Interest is being paid, which completely removed the client risks.

SwingFish is a registered brand owned by EnFoid.

Algeria, Algeria,
Aug 6, 2021,

I tried his prop trading fast-track 25,000 USD, 3 months too bad experien .

Been above the balance 25000 usd during three consecutive Evaluation challenge.
When i decided to stop and asking a refund which is totally allowed it is written in his website: https://www.enfoid.com/prop/faq-refunds
Here the owner of this website(Mario is the sole owner of enfoid Pte.Ltd) became a ghost and do not care about my mails and do not answer to my mails.
I am not the unique victim,others are suffering for long time and with big money.
I have 252 usd in his pocket and i do not need it, and i have all the proof what i am saying here.
Other victims are afraid and do not claiming theirs money and waiting his charity and i am not blaming anyone.
FPA is for long time tracking the truth and helping traders communities to makes a good choice and do not fall in scamming website business.
From this grateful website FPA, i declare that i am a victim of scam and lost 252 usd, others peoples hidden maybe big.
I am gonna stop here and i have a lot to say in becoming days.
I thanks FPA that is always been neutral this is because of legitimate existence for long time.
Alex P,
Jun 27, 2021,

An amazing group to be part of.

The Swingfish group is full of great traders and investors that help each other with analysis and setups.I have been a member for over 2 years or so and I hang out and talk to people every single day.It is by far the best community group i have ever come across in my trading journey and I wish it will continue to grow.Thank you Swingfish.

QLD, Australia,
Jun 11, 2021,

Couldn't ask for a better place to learn and socialize about trading.

Over the last few years i've been apart of the swingfish discord server - and i've never found anything better. You get honest people here who try and help point you in the right direction. But as I have seen it, its up to the individual on how they use that information. If your a scammer or troll - you wont last long - which is a big plus for this place. I found being active and posting my trade idea's to be one of the best things I could do. After posting my idea, I would get criticism or other perspectives about the idea which makes me think more and figure out why other people are seeing what they see. Not only trading but this place has helped me learn a bit about investing too. If anyone was to ask where a great place to be and learn about trading from people with the same passion - I would recommend swingfish 1st always.

West Coast, USA,
May 25, 2021,

Above average but far from perfect

Wow! Where do I begin with SwingFish. This was one of the first real communities I was ever apart of in my trading career. They were my friends and trading family. I'd say if you ever want a place that isn't spammed with advertising and serious discussion then this is the place to go.

Pros: Stands out compared to other communities
Don't have to worry about bot spams
Everything is structured professionally (but not consistent)
People are more than willing to help out
LiveSquawk

Cons: There is no real open discussion
There is a lot of speaking "absolutes"
They cherry pick rules and it is far from a "democracy" in fact a famous saying in the group is "this is not a democracy!"

The community as a whole is more a cult of personality and it is flooded now with people who just want to get funded with the prop. The dynamics have changed a lot since I first joined back in 2018. Understand that you are not a guest, it's more of a "privilege" to be in the community. The man himself Mario is not very open to things and is very set in his ways. Don't be afraid to speak in there, especially in voice chat but understand you will be shut down if they here something "inconsistent" to their world view.

I won't go over all the members, but those at the top with "first mate" and such, they are not very active and are extremely judging and obsessed with virtue signalling to their cult of personality leader. This does leak into the server, and often times there are members causing issues and they aren't quick to solve it. So sometimes undesirables will fester for a while in the community and that should be dealt with quicker.

SwingFish currently strives for perfection but it causes a lot of inconsistencies and "exceptions" everywhere, both have been in my favor and not in my favor. It's more of a fraternity and a cult of personality (I cannot stress this enough). That is the atmosphere now. It could of been something better, but we are all traders for a reason. We don't exactly enjoy working with other people. So personalities will always clash.

I will say though to wrap up this review... This is still the best community to join as far as other groups. Most communities are aimless in trading, this community has aims. Trust me, it will continue to grow and prosper, but only if it's consistent. Although not clearly outlined the energy is clearly there and I always liked that with Captain Mario at the wheel. This is why I give this community 4 stars instead of 3, as it is not average!
Pakistan, Pakistan,
May 24, 2021,

Professionalism and Genuine Prop Trading Experience

I have the pleasure of knowing The CEO and their prop traders via their Discord Community for the past 8months and it has been a formative period of learning, growth and community based trading for me. They are better than any name in the prop industry and offer a platform where a trader has the opportunity to transform themselves into a true professional. Their services are unmatched by any other prop firm and their system guarantees that a person may become a career oriented trader over the course of a reasonable period of time. The time I spent there has been an apprenticeship in the art and skill of trading.
Usa, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Moderate staff tolerates and encourages sexism

This shows the unethical and immoral nature of staff that is tolerated and the general cancer of ignorance that is left unchecked.
Reply by swingfish submitted May 24, 2021:
the SwingFish community does NOT tolerate this type of behavior,
the message in question was taken out of context and written by an accredited member, making exactly the point about that those types of conversations always have more than one side. Additionally, this was written in the non-serious Smalltalk/Chitchat channel which is marked NSFW, not because of the content, but to warn members about topics that may be discussed where not everyone can have a binary agreement on.
Oct 11, 2019,

Transparency, Dedication & Profitability

I joined swingfish about 2 months ago and I have been able to take my trades to the next level. The ideology of risk management in the community is next to none and the team leading the community have been helpful, straightforward and very transparent. The dedication to traders on the platform and the support from other members is awesome.

I am now a better trader because of I am a member of the community. And the best part is ... Everything here is absolutely free.
south, USA,
Sep 13, 2019,

Exactly what you're looking for

Safe to say finding this group legitimately completely transformed my trading life. Taught me that I didn't need 10 indicators to be successful, taught me how to organize everything i learned through trial and error in my first year. I'll be here as long as it exists.
Akure, Nigeria,
Aug 30, 2019,

Better than 90% of the Communities you'll pay for.

I have been a member of this community for the past nine months. I have been with the community, went off on a tangent of my own and got back again.

I believe learning to trade doesn't always have to cost money and Swingfish's community proves that. Since it's free you can join at no cost and end up trading prop funds if you make it out the other end as a profitable trader.

I got more out of it than I put in. That's worth five stars for me.
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 3, 2019,

Very good

I have very good experience with this community of traders, mainly Mario make very hard job for all traders, newbie, experienced too.
Very good also Prop Founding for best traders from his company
I recommend to all.
Siggi,
Vienna, Austria,
Mar 16, 2019,

Best Discord Community

As a beginner of forex trading, this community have helped me so much becoming a better trader. People here always take time to answer my questions I was curious about. Also lots of amazing tools are available to any trader in the discord channel. I can recommend it to any beginner and experienced traders
Jan 26, 2019,

I joined this community roughly 4 month ago and in that time I have gained masses of trading knowledge from the community, much more than I could have hoped to learn if I was on my own. This community includes people that trade currencies, indices, crypto and stocks. It includes veteran trades from different timezones so the trading chat is almost never quiet. The owner himself livestreams his trades showing full transparency and is always happy to help newcomers. I would recommend this community to anyone that is devoted to building on their trading knowledge and improving on their trading.
Omegaman,
in the desert, USA,
Dec 27, 2018,

Best trading room on the web

I have been a member of this community for the past six months. Swingfish is super transparent, trades so you can see a real trader executing a strategy in real time, There are tons of free educational resources.....as well as voice chat where you can interact with several professional fulltime seasoned traders.......there is a dedicatred signal room, as well as free news feed and tons of news outlet links etc...It is the best one stop trading room on the internet.....and best of all kiddies....it's free.....no matter what you trade you will probably find what you are looking for.....I been trading for over a decade and I can honestly say this is the best room I have ever been a part of
Aqua Man,
Dec 3, 2018,

Best Discord Signal Group Ever definetly Suggest them to anyone who wants to start and learn Forex Trading and also Accurate Signals
Viet Nam,
Aug 21, 2018,

Love this product!

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room

Negative:
+ None
Overijssel, Netherlands,
Jul 27, 2018,

Positive community for Noobs and Pro's.

I joined SwingFish.trade about 2 months ago as a complete newbie to forex. In these 2 months i have learned a lot of all the different kinds of traders that can be found in this community. I also have gotten a lot of personall information from swingfish himself.
I love the fact that the owner himself is always very active and isn't a showoff or a faker. He trades live and shows off his losers and what he could have done better.

Pros:
+ Active chatroom
+ Helpfull information/bots/people
+ Commisions refund when signing up with his referal code and signing in for his enfoid company.
+ Noobs or Pro's are all welcome
+ Free signals to compensate for your lack of trading skills ;P

Negative:
- I have yet to find them.
Suan Luang, Suan Luang, Thailand,
Jul 12, 2018,

Cozy small community - no bulls*** sales people, just traders try to become better traders

My Username on the swingfish community is known as franky-sir-candledick, im normally not the person leaving reviews - however after finding this section here I feel the need of doing exactly that.
I'm a member on swingfish for 10 months or close to 10 months, I'm located in Thailand just like the admin and we found each other on the well known website trading view, where we instantly find connection because it happened to be we both are German too.
he invited me to swingfish and told me about the concept to be a more professional counterpart to most boards forums or chats out there are mostly not really helping the learning curve but is more of a "I'm better than you" ranting space.
Those days swingfish was still small with just a few hundred members, within the 10 months of being a member at swingfish community we saw people coming and leaving, mostly the people can't give you proper reasoning about a trading idea or just are there to post their trading results left because that's what i guess none of the members rarely do like to see.
But the majority of members came in and stayed - from very new, to medium advanced to real pro traders because the idea of sharing pain or technical ideas and discussion of those is what made us all increase in learning speed or even see things from a new perspective (at least that counts for me because i was really new to trading before i entered swingfish)
To me what i like at the community is that nobody try to sell you s*** signals or lesions or things alike, you also don't find the average "blind callers" but the majority is there just for getting feedback or sharing ideas / concepts of trading - or in other words, what you have is the essential stuff one need to become a better trader and learn faster.
one last thing about the previous comment. because i know the person well and i find it extremely unfair that he blames the entire community while we tried very very hard to make him be able to connect to us, he ranted on female members, behaved very arrogant and ignorant and knowing that he is a bit sick we tried for weeks out very best to integrate him into our community because he is a nice person deep inside , just lack the understanding of what's rude or offensive - especially myself spoke i think days with him personally to help him, and it's a bit sad to see that with all the help what i or also others get is a blame :(
Moldova, Moldova, Republic of,
May 31, 2018,

Solid community and great site

Great channel to learn and share anything related to trading activities.
I can honestly say that as someone new to trading, I learned the most from this site/channel. The community is welcoming and easily share any available tools.

Also there is no impression that there is any push marketing. Clean and solid stuff.
Thailand,
May 30, 2018,

I've used several Trading room services, but none provide better Value to Price ratio than SwingFish.trade. (I forgot to say I work there)

I started using this service back in January 2018 so here are the pros and cons of SwingFish.trade

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room
+Useful bots command such as Currency Strength Indicator and ATR in the chat room.
+Bot notify members of upcoming economic events and market open/close in the chat room
+Solid education materials for new traders
+Helpful members, most of the times
+If you use the owner IB, he pay you back the commission he gained from the broker
+The owner keeps trading journals everyday, which are readily accessible.

Cons:
-No Indicators and EA for Metatraders
-No Automated Signals following for Metatrader and Cmirror for Ctrader.
-Chat room can gets a little too toxic somtimes
4 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by Swingfish.trade's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
DE, Germany,
May 30, 2018,

Great, openminded and very active community

I really enjoy being part of the Swingfish community. There are a lots of helpful and expirienced daytraders from all over the world, which share trading basics, trade ideas and trading results.
So you never feel alone, no matter what time it is. There is always someone who is trading and willing to help you.
Marios Website (swingfish.trade) offers great value articles, which helped me on my way to become a consistant trader and generate a second income stream.
May 30, 2018,

Helpful community, no selling, refreshing change.

A very cool community that is not trying to ram products down your throat. SwingFish seems to put it all out there for you with his live stream, trading logs and videos. I've found the discord channel helpful with news alerts and chat. After a few years going round in circles with Forex I have to admit it's nice to find a helpful place that isn't full of BS.
May 29, 2018,

great community of traders who share ideas and help you become a good trader! The website is great and chatroom is great as well. Mario is a good trader