SwignFish review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Jun 13, 2022 · SwingFish.trade  · Is this your company?
SwingFish

Join live discussion of SwingFish.trade on our forum

SwingFish.trade profile provided by swingfish, May 30, 2018

SwingFish is a Non-Profit trader community, with the strict aim of removing the conflict of Interest totally. So all tools, help materials, codes, and services provided are free of charge!

Additionally, SwingFish is IB partnered with several brokers, but instead of pocketing profits gained from commissions, SwingFish returns those profit to the members, which leads to better a trading conditions.

In cooperation with EnFoid Singapore, SwingFish offers a Risk-Free Program where instead of speculative wins, simple Interest is being paid, which completely removed the client risks.

SwingFish is a registered brand owned by EnFoid.

Thailand,
May 30, 2018,

I've used several Trading room services, but none provide better Value to Price ratio than SwingFish.trade. (I forgot to say I work there)

I started using this service back in January 2018 so here are the pros and cons of SwingFish.trade

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room
+Useful bots command such as Currency Strength Indicator and ATR in the chat room.
+Bot notify members of upcoming economic events and market open/close in the chat room
+Solid education materials for new traders
+Helpful members, most of the times
+If you use the owner IB, he pay you back the commission he gained from the broker
+The owner keeps trading journals everyday, which are readily accessible.

Cons:
-No Indicators and EA for Metatraders
-No Automated Signals following for Metatrader and Cmirror for Ctrader.
-Chat room can gets a little too toxic somtimes
4 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by Swingfish.trade's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
VN, Viet Nam,
Mar 28, 2022,

Quickly give me my money back, it's my labor, not game

I have capital here for many months recently, unable to withdraw money. They have an active Discord group, if you have any questions about withdrawals, maybe a member of Discord team thinks you've annoyed member.
That, damn it, if Enfoid had paid me, I wouldn't have wasted any time asking for matter to be resolved.
Where's Enfoid's CEO, I think he'll go through Topic Forexpeacearmy to read it. Be quick to answer, don't be silent
Usa, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Moderate staff tolerates and encourages sexism

This shows the unethical and immoral nature of staff that is tolerated and the general cancer of ignorance that is left unchecked.
Reply by swingfish submitted May 24, 2021:
the SwingFish community does NOT tolerate this type of behavior,
the message in question was taken out of context and written by an accredited member, making exactly the point about that those types of conversations always have more than one side. Additionally, this was written in the non-serious Smalltalk/Chitchat channel which is marked NSFW, not because of the content, but to warn members about topics that may be discussed where not everyone can have a binary agreement on.
Algeria, Algeria,
Aug 6, 2021,

I tried his prop trading fast-track 25,000 USD, 3 months too bad experien .

Been above the balance 25000 usd during three consecutive Evaluation challenge.
When i decided to stop and asking a refund which is totally allowed it is written in his website: https://www.enfoid.com/prop/faq-refunds
Here the owner of this website(Mario is the sole owner of enfoid Pte.Ltd) became a ghost and do not care about my mails and do not answer to my mails.
I am not the unique victim,others are suffering for long time and with big money.
I have 252 usd in his pocket and i do not need it, and i have all the proof what i am saying here.
Other victims are afraid and do not claiming theirs money and waiting his charity and i am not blaming anyone.
FPA is for long time tracking the truth and helping traders communities to makes a good choice and do not fall in scamming website business.
From this grateful website FPA, i declare that i am a victim of scam and lost 252 usd, others peoples hidden maybe big.
I am gonna stop here and i have a lot to say in becoming days.
I thanks FPA that is always been neutral this is because of legitimate existence for long time.
Ryan,
Australia, Australia,
Jan 14, 2022,

Stay away. SCAM alert

Be very wary of this one guys. Yes, he can trade but DO NOT get into his investment scam Enfoid. You will not be able to withdraw.
chairmany, Germany,
Jun 11, 2022,

Rebate wise scam

Rebate wise they are scammers, they wont pay out because of "reasons".
In first try it worked but after like 10 months they stopped rebates because of "shanghai regulations".
They keep saying they will manage it, but im in doubt.
They didnt pay out last 9+ months.

Lucas,
South East, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2022,

Pretty solid

If you're looking for trade signals because you can't trade yourself you shouldn't have a broker account.

The value of Swingfish is that it is a decent forum for discussing forex trades, signals and technical analysis.

One negative is that there are less stock traders so the discussion around non-bond equity and equity derivatives ranges between sparse and dead.

Not much macro discussion but that is to be expected, that kind of talk always derails into politics.

West Coast, USA,
May 25, 2021,

Above average but far from perfect

Wow! Where do I begin with SwingFish. This was one of the first real communities I was ever apart of in my trading career. They were my friends and trading family. I'd say if you ever want a place that isn't spammed with advertising and serious discussion then this is the place to go.

Pros: Stands out compared to other communities
Don't have to worry about bot spams
Everything is structured professionally (but not consistent)
People are more than willing to help out
LiveSquawk

Cons: There is no real open discussion
There is a lot of speaking "absolutes"
They cherry pick rules and it is far from a "democracy" in fact a famous saying in the group is "this is not a democracy!"

The community as a whole is more a cult of personality and it is flooded now with people who just want to get funded with the prop. The dynamics have changed a lot since I first joined back in 2018. Understand that you are not a guest, it's more of a "privilege" to be in the community. The man himself Mario is not very open to things and is very set in his ways. Don't be afraid to speak in there, especially in voice chat but understand you will be shut down if they here something "inconsistent" to their world view.

I won't go over all the members, but those at the top with "first mate" and such, they are not very active and are extremely judging and obsessed with virtue signalling to their cult of personality leader. This does leak into the server, and often times there are members causing issues and they aren't quick to solve it. So sometimes undesirables will fester for a while in the community and that should be dealt with quicker.

SwingFish currently strives for perfection but it causes a lot of inconsistencies and "exceptions" everywhere, both have been in my favor and not in my favor. It's more of a fraternity and a cult of personality (I cannot stress this enough). That is the atmosphere now. It could of been something better, but we are all traders for a reason. We don't exactly enjoy working with other people. So personalities will always clash.

I will say though to wrap up this review... This is still the best community to join as far as other groups. Most communities are aimless in trading, this community has aims. Trust me, it will continue to grow and prosper, but only if it's consistent. Although not clearly outlined the energy is clearly there and I always liked that with Captain Mario at the wheel. This is why I give this community 4 stars instead of 3, as it is not average!
QLD, Australia,
Jun 11, 2021,

Couldn't ask for a better place to learn and socialize about trading.

Over the last few years i've been apart of the swingfish discord server - and i've never found anything better. You get honest people here who try and help point you in the right direction. But as I have seen it, its up to the individual on how they use that information. If your a scammer or troll - you wont last long - which is a big plus for this place. I found being active and posting my trade idea's to be one of the best things I could do. After posting my idea, I would get criticism or other perspectives about the idea which makes me think more and figure out why other people are seeing what they see. Not only trading but this place has helped me learn a bit about investing too. If anyone was to ask where a great place to be and learn about trading from people with the same passion - I would recommend swingfish 1st always.

Aqua Man,
Dec 3, 2018,

Best Discord Signal Group Ever definetly Suggest them to anyone who wants to start and learn Forex Trading and also Accurate Signals