SwingFish.trade Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2019

Join live discussion of SwingFish.trade on our forum

SwingFish.trade profile provided by swingfish, May 30, 2018

SwingFish is a Non-Profit trader community, with the strict aim of removing the conflict of Interest totally. So all tools, help materials, codes, and services provided are free of charge!

Additionally, SwingFish is IB partnered with several brokers, but instead of pocketing profits gained from commissions, SwingFish returns those profit to the members, which leads to better a trading conditions.

In cooperation with EnFoid Singapore, SwingFish offers a Risk-Free Program where instead of speculative wins, simple Interest is being paid, which completely removed the client risks.

SwingFish is a registered brand owned by EnFoid.

Siggi,
Vienna, Austria,
Mar 16, 2019,

Best Discord Community

As a beginner of forex trading, this community have helped me so much becoming a better trader. People here always take time to answer my questions I was curious about. Also lots of amazing tools are available to any trader in the discord channel. I can recommend it to any beginner and experienced traders
huncho,
Jan 26, 2019,

I joined this community roughly 4 month ago and in that time I have gained masses of trading knowledge from the community, much more than I could have hoped to learn if I was on my own. This community includes people that trade currencies, indices, crypto and stocks. It includes veteran trades from different timezones so the trading chat is almost never quiet. The owner himself livestreams his trades showing full transparency and is always happy to help newcomers. I would recommend this community to anyone that is devoted to building on their trading knowledge and improving on their trading.
Omegaman,
in the desert, USA,
Dec 27, 2018,

Best trading room on the web

I have been a member of this community for the past six months. Swingfish is super transparent, trades so you can see a real trader executing a strategy in real time, There are tons of free educational resources.....as well as voice chat where you can interact with several professional fulltime seasoned traders.......there is a dedicatred signal room, as well as free news feed and tons of news outlet links etc...It is the best one stop trading room on the internet.....and best of all kiddies....it's free.....no matter what you trade you will probably find what you are looking for.....I been trading for over a decade and I can honestly say this is the best room I have ever been a part of
Aqua Man,
Dec 3, 2018,

Best Discord Signal Group Ever definetly Suggest them to anyone who wants to start and learn Forex Trading and also Accurate Signals
geniiusss,
Viet Nam,
Aug 21, 2018,

Love this product!

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room

Negative:
+ None
Techex,
Overijssel, Netherlands,
Jul 27, 2018,

Positive community for Noobs and Pro's.

I joined SwingFish.trade about 2 months ago as a complete newbie to forex. In these 2 months i have learned a lot of all the different kinds of traders that can be found in this community. I also have gotten a lot of personall information from swingfish himself.
I love the fact that the owner himself is always very active and isn't a showoff or a faker. He trades live and shows off his losers and what he could have done better.

Pros:
+ Active chatroom
+ Helpfull information/bots/people
+ Commisions refund when signing up with his referal code and signing in for his enfoid company.
+ Noobs or Pro's are all welcome
+ Free signals to compensate for your lack of trading skills ;P

Negative:
- I have yet to find them.
sircandledick,
Suan Luang, Suan Luang, Thailand,
Jul 12, 2018,

Cozy small community - no bulls*** sales people, just traders try to become better traders

My Username on the swingfish community is known as franky-sir-candledick, im normally not the person leaving reviews - however after finding this section here I feel the need of doing exactly that.
I'm a member on swingfish for 10 months or close to 10 months, I'm located in Thailand just like the admin and we found each other on the well known website trading view, where we instantly find connection because it happened to be we both are German too.
he invited me to swingfish and told me about the concept to be a more professional counterpart to most boards forums or chats out there are mostly not really helping the learning curve but is more of a "I'm better than you" ranting space.
Those days swingfish was still small with just a few hundred members, within the 10 months of being a member at swingfish community we saw people coming and leaving, mostly the people can't give you proper reasoning about a trading idea or just are there to post their trading results left because that's what i guess none of the members rarely do like to see.
But the majority of members came in and stayed - from very new, to medium advanced to real pro traders because the idea of sharing pain or technical ideas and discussion of those is what made us all increase in learning speed or even see things from a new perspective (at least that counts for me because i was really new to trading before i entered swingfish)
To me what i like at the community is that nobody try to sell you s*** signals or lesions or things alike, you also don't find the average "blind callers" but the majority is there just for getting feedback or sharing ideas / concepts of trading - or in other words, what you have is the essential stuff one need to become a better trader and learn faster.
one last thing about the previous comment. because i know the person well and i find it extremely unfair that he blames the entire community while we tried very very hard to make him be able to connect to us, he ranted on female members, behaved very arrogant and ignorant and knowing that he is a bit sick we tried for weeks out very best to integrate him into our community because he is a nice person deep inside , just lack the understanding of what's rude or offensive - especially myself spoke i think days with him personally to help him, and it's a bit sad to see that with all the help what i or also others get is a blame :(
Miha alke,
Moldova, Moldova, Republic of,
May 31, 2018,

Solid community and great site

Great channel to learn and share anything related to trading activities.
I can honestly say that as someone new to trading, I learned the most from this site/channel. The community is welcoming and easily share any available tools.

Also there is no impression that there is any push marketing. Clean and solid stuff.
tstcuwsn,
Thailand,
May 30, 2018,

I've used several Trading room services, but none provide better Value to Price ratio than SwingFish.trade. (I forgot to say I work there)

I started using this service back in January 2018 so here are the pros and cons of SwingFish.trade

Pros:
+Signals have good result, more than 50% success rate, and it's free.
+They also giveaways indicators and Auto Hedge Algo for free.
+Owner is responsive in chat during livestreams
+News Aggregator built into the chat room
+Useful bots command such as Currency Strength Indicator and ATR in the chat room.
+Bot notify members of upcoming economic events and market open/close in the chat room
+Solid education materials for new traders
+Helpful members, most of the times
+If you use the owner IB, he pay you back the commission he gained from the broker
+The owner keeps trading journals everyday, which are readily accessible.

Cons:
-No Indicators and EA for Metatraders
-No Automated Signals following for Metatrader and Cmirror for Ctrader.
-Chat room can gets a little too toxic somtimes
4 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by Swingfish.trade's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
geforce,
DE, Germany,
May 30, 2018,

Great, openminded and very active community

I really enjoy being part of the Swingfish community. There are a lots of helpful and expirienced daytraders from all over the world, which share trading basics, trade ideas and trading results.
So you never feel alone, no matter what time it is. There is always someone who is trading and willing to help you.
Marios Website (swingfish.trade) offers great value articles, which helped me on my way to become a consistant trader and generate a second income stream.