AlphaCapital.fm Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 3, 2018

AlphaCapital is a forex broker. Alpha Capital offers the MT4, Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. AlphaCapital.fm offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, gold and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

AlphaCapital.fm

Join live discussion of AlphaCapital.fm on our forum

Pepper,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Aug 13, 2018,

Alphacapital are liars and cheats

Alphacapital took all my money they built up my trust and then emptied my account.Tony Smith was the account manager.Do not invest or trust them
Lolly,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jun 19, 2018,

ALPHACAPITAL.FM IS A SCAM. ERICK ROBINSON LIES TO YOU. HE DISAPPEARS FIR A WEEKS YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY HE PHONE YOU IMMEDIATELY TO SEND AN TO HIM TO PLEASE TRADE ON HIS BEHALF. HE HAS DISAPPEARED OFF GHE SCENE FOR GOOD NOW. ALL HIS COLLEAGUES ARE CALLING BECAUSE HE IS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS. ONE OF HIS COLLEAGUES TOLD ME KARMA HAS CAUGHT UP WITH HIM..
Bernd Gruen,
FRANKFURT, Germany,
May 28, 2018,

DO NEVER TRADE WITH THIS COMPANY - THESE ARE THIEVES ONLY NO REAL BROKERS

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!
You will loose all money, they never withdraw any amount. They promise that you will get your invested money - all this is a big lie
This company will only take your money, you will see faked trades, and a soon as you want to withdraw your money you will never ever hear something from them.

A whole bunch of burglars!!!!!
Kathryn,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 25, 2018,

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY..

I opened an account with Martha Stoir and my account manager was Erick Robinson, he only made contact once and that was to tell me not to make a withdraw after that I never heard anything. I then made a withdrawal and have been battling with FAKE promises of receiving my money. THIS COMPANY IS PRIVATE REGULATED SO THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. I CAN SHOW YOU ALL THE PROOF YOUR NEED. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY..