BlueTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2018

Join live discussion of BlueTrading.com on our forum

Kingston, Canada,
Aug 16, 2018,

UPDATED REVIEW:
I am amending my original review to convey that I would honestly recommend Blue Trading to any investor and apologize for my emotional writing in the previous review.
The team works very hard and is clearly extremely profitable traders from my own witnessing. After learning more about the Forex markets, it is clear to me that this is one of the best funds and my judgments were out of personal feelings about trading and past experiences - and not this company. I wish all of their team and traders the very best.

Aug 11, 2018 - 1 Star The Good:

- Deposit and Withdrawal are relatively easy. Withdrawal is a bit cumbersome, you have to download a PDF form that you can't fill in digitally, so you have to fill it out with pen and paper, sign it, and in your e-mail, add your bank info.

-No pressure. In the short time I was with Blue Trading, I never got any pressure to deposit more funds (something that is common with scams)

- Good returns. I was only with them for two months, and made roughly 36% of my initial investment. Now that's some serious ROI.

- Customer service is fast.

The bad:

- CPA: That audit is performed by someone you can't find online. Shady

- Global Foreign Exchange Committee: They claim they're on the list. They're not. I contacted them about it, the response was that their parent company is listed. I see no mention of that

- Fake Reviews: A few websites have user reviews. But when trying to contact those people, no response was ever given. One other "user" that I contacted, resulted in my account being TERMINATED, simply because I contacted him. If that doesn't yell SCAM, I don't know what does.

- Inaccurate returns on website: The website states a return of 20.02% for July. My account only got 14.65%. When confronted, the response was "your account is not on the Tier 1 Liquidity source because of the small size, I will make sure you get all Crypto trades now."

But the website clearly states "All client Managed Trading Accounts will receive all of the trades our Trading Desk Manager feels best suited to our diversified approach." Clearly not the case.

My Account was terminated before I could confirm the veracity of that statement.

Dodgy customer service: Other people report the customer service dodging questions about risk and about the aforementioned Afrian auditor.
One prospective user tried calling their Australian offices (listed on the website), but the call was rerouted to Ireland.
Another customer got word that they don't even operate in Australia. But the info is on their website? This same user tried arranging a meeting, only to be told that they only meet with High Net Worth investors, which he was (by their definition), when they realized this, they simply stopped responding.

I will be posting my personal experience with them, in full, in the forums.

Reply by bluetrading submitted Aug 14, 2018 I am very sorry to see this type of unusual review.

You are the only account holder in 3+ years operating to ever leave us a negative review. (And you still made 36% profit by your own admission).

** It should be noted you apologized for your own behavior one day after contacting us 10+ times the same day. **

QUOTE:

"I wanted to start off by offering my sincerest apologies for my behavior earlier. I wish to continue working with Blue trading, and will do my utmost to be less intrusive and persistent about certain things."

We asked you to close your account because you were emailing us 5-10 times per day, every single day and we could not handle all of your endless demands.

Your account was terminated because you were emailing our clients that you stole their name from other websites and then THEY contacted us concerned for their privacy and asked us why this person was strangely contacting them.

You were such a burdensome client contacting is so many times daily that we told you to close your account and we didn't even charge you our fee.

- All our positive reviews online are from real clients and many registered FPA users with many more posts than you.

- Our CPA is a licensed accountant. I don't know how you think he is "shady" in your words.

- You got 14% one month instead of 20% because of a bridge server issue that was corrected immediately when you brought it to our attention.

- You claim our customer service is "dodgy" but your emails were always answered instantly until our team could no longer handle your endless needs and we politely told you to close your account and withdraw in FULL with a 36% PROFIT.

- We never claim to have ANY Australian office or representative. Nor do we.

- Our Global Foreign Exchange Committee certificate is right on our website. We are not listed in the European Directory because are not a European company.

I am very proud to say in three years you are the only person who has managed to behave so childish we have had to close their account.

In conclusion, I have sent you an email to give you the 6% of missing funds from our own company account so perhaps you can be happy. It is very sad to see this type of behavior from an investor.

I wish you peace and happiness in your future investments!

Hannah Smith

Support Manager
England leeds, United Kingdom,
Aug 6, 2018,

Suspicious demo on gold stratergy

So i have not used this company yet but as previously said be weary. Not sure about them as looking at the fxstat and fxbook performances. The one with the highest growth is the gold but this is a demo account and all others are real. This seems very suspicious to have the one gold stratergy as a demo and its gain and profit showing to possibly fool people
Reply by bluetrading submitted Aug 7, 2018:
We appreciate your feedback but it appears you are trying to bring attention to the *one* demo account of GLD because we don't trade with GLD on MetaTrader as it's a commodity. We have over *TEN* MyFXBook/FxStat pages and a CPA Audit. I am not sure what else you would want to see. We wish you the very best, thank you!
pisa, Italy,
Jul 26, 2018,

wonderful

Bluetrading are great managed account. In 3 months my investment almost doubled. It's impressive. It's a wonderful experience for me.
Thank you very much!!!
Limerick, Ireland,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Investment in my portfolio

I've been so impressed with Blue Trading. It has been refreshing reading these reviews as 3 months ago when I signed up, there weren't many reviews from real users.

Its been a wonderful, experience for me. The customer service team are great and very helpful and my 6,000 euro investment has grown to 9.000 euro in 3 months.

Their trading strategy is clever and they follow a clear strategy with spreading their orders to minimize risk.
Jul 12, 2018,

Profitable legitimate Managed Accounts

I have had several managed accounts in the last 4 years and every single one has burned out. Blue trading is by far the #1 and it's clear their trading strategies are diversified which make the risk much less high. Support has answered every email extremely fast, and their platform is very enjoyable. I particularly enjoy the Live Bloomberg stream. Hope the double digit Crypto gains continue! Thank you Blue Trading team.
Jun 27, 2018,

VIP Service

Bluetrading are Impressive, Professional and Reliable. The Bonus is Consistent Returns every Month after Month.
Jun 25, 2018,

Simple, Transparent, Good Service Support, No Fees

I've been using BlueTrading for a month so far and I'm impressed.

BlueTrading is an extremely transparent Forex Investing service that I'm recommending to all those that want their money to grow quickly. The middleman is completely eliminated, saving you from investing in a financial company that doesn't really normally have your best interests to heart... BlueTrading is simple, and transparent.

Their track record (which has been confirmed by a third party) is one of the strongest out there on the market. They take a hefty commission, which they deserve, and they never charge any fees.

Their customer service is fantastic and friendly.

5 Star, hands down the best Forex broker I've encountered so far.
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jun 20, 2018,

very suspicious, no proper verification

Very suspicious because their performance is verified by some bogus company in South Africa.
Reply by bluetrading submitted Jun 30, 2018:
Sir, I am sorry you feel this way. Our performance is verified by a Licensed Auditor in South Africa, as well as MyFXBook and FxStat with regulated brokers. I suggest you do more research next time prior to making these type of inaccurate remarks. Thank you.
Goes, Netherlands,
Jun 15, 2018,

A big compliment for Blue Trading for starting such an innovative product!

I started investing in cryptos way back, and now I stopted mining myself this it the perfect solution.

Every question is always answered within a few minutes, withdrawals are instant after conformation and I can follow the spread we're invested in!

A big compliment for Blue Trading for starting such an innovative product!
May 31, 2018,

14%, 21%, 9%, 18% -- consistent.....

Hi traders,

I have been investor in the program for about 1 year now.

My experience is not only positive in the trading but also the withdrawal (true test of a company) and the customer support (very important to me).
Performance is 14%, 21%, 9%, 18% per months I have been in (net).
Fees are also low, nice to see. (Some funds charge 35%) Many really.
I have no worries about them right now because they are transparent and helpful. I think guys like the Malaysian review below is just competitors trying to bash with zero proof, not even pretending to be a customer just hating on it for spite of losing money in Forex.
Aggressive funds are nice diversification of portfolio when they are ran by good people like here. I am very happy with the company's trading and will continue and post update regularly.
Happy pips all.!!