BlueTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 23, 2019
2018-09-26:  The Financial Commission has permanently expelled BluVenture Group and its brands BlueBroker and BlueTrading from membership.  The reason given is repeated violations and failures to adhere to membership Rules and Guidelines.  CLICK HERE to verify.

BlueTrading has posted a response to the Financial Commission's action.  CLICK HERE to view.
2018-09-05:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorised firm warning against BlueTrading.com / Blue Group.  CLICK HERE to verify.

BlueTrading.com

Join live discussion of BlueTrading.com on our forum

Gisbert,
The Netherlands, Netherlands,

Drawdown

Yesterday I got this absurd message from Blue Trading: "Our team has been made aware of a substantial drawdown reported from our trading systems within the last 24 hours."
I lost in one day more than 60% of my investment. Is this what also happend with the whole community of blue traders?
Patrick,

Blue Trade website not available

Today the Blue Trading Website is showing that there is an error, thus not able to login . Is other having the same issue, as overnite, I lost 2700 over 4 trades on DASH. Last nite - I am based in Asia, I login and it only shows that I have a long trade on DASH. This morning it shows I had 4 trades(LONG) on DASH resulting in total losses of 2690euro
Guillermo12121,

Massive Drawdawn

There has been a massive drawdawn in their systems today. The website mentions that they are investigating.

Oct 4, 2018 - 4 Stars Update: as of 2018-10-04

I have received my funds through BTC withdrawal.

Raised the issue through the call center, at the end the delay came from a server issue - my emails not being received.

Despite of FCA / FC warnings, i'm a happy investor. Expect 15-20% return monthly

Oct 2, 2018 - 3 Stars Guillermo - BlueTrading account number: #57825534

BlueTrading has been successfully investing my money for 5 months. Average monthly return of 15-20%, easy deposit and usually timely withdrawals.

However, since the latest news from Financial Commission and FCA, it seems that withdrawals are being delayed.

I requested on Friday 28th a BTC withdrawal for EUR 20k. Still no news and it's supposed to be processed within 1 business day.

On Monday I sent many follow-up emails, and contacted the call center twice, didn't work. I instructed to cancel any new market trades, but despite of that i have seen new trades opened.

Would like someone from BlueTrading to explain what the situation is

Thanks
Saverju,
Valletta, Malta,
Feb 20, 2019,

Very good returns, but nothing lasts forever in FX

I have worked in the fx/gaming industry for many years and this is one of the best trading companies I have seen for Forex leveraged trading. That is basically because of the aggregate system system of diversifying exposure to traders systems/drawdowns. I have more than TRIPLED my account since 2016 with BT including many withdrawals.

Unfortunately ..the reality however is any leveraged FX system hitting 20% a month or even 10% a month won't last. It's statistically impossible over 5-7 yrs MAX.

The likelihood of big DD happens constantly on every system I have seen on Myfxbook or FPA performance testing. I am in 7 EAs currently and the longest one running is currently 11 months which is VERY good. 5-6 years is the top 1% and I run back tests to trade with these of course over the other 99% that hit huge DD the first 90 days..
BT is definitely in the 1% but they never last "forever".. just the food for thought and a reminder that FX should always be RISK CAPITAL only.
Good luck to everyone with their trading! :)
MMUA1,
Feb 15, 2019,

I had cold feet in the beginning, but then decided to give it a trial, and WOW that is amazing and impressive really.

Just if you will avoid wire transfers, then funding and withdrawing in BTC will be sooo fast in 1-2 hours. I did 2 withdrawals without any issues.

So glad till now without any issues, let us pray for them keeping doing that good!
gianpiero,
Italy,
Feb 14, 2019,

Nine months with Bluetrading, I'm the absolute top, I have a VIP account, I've never had a problem with them, it's the best managed fund, I can not complain about these guys.

Nov 30, 2018 - 5 Stars This company is the biggest absolute gain is unprecedented seriousness, I withdrew my profits several times without having ever had any kind of problem, I can not understand who can complain about this great company,

Nov 7, 2018 - 5 Stars Bluetrading is the best managed trading company, I have been with them for six months and my profits have risen sharply, I have also retired many times and have always been quick and kind,
lulu497,
Feb 9, 2019,

I joined up January this year I am very happy to report they are a legitimate team, I am very happy with my returns so far five stars to them!
Samuel Ayo,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Feb 5, 2019,

So far so good

Invested in December and profit has been good so far. Looking forward to my first withdrawal.
Jonnyoption,
Netherlands,
Jan 29, 2019,

I started last November with the minimum deposit of 3k.. I can only say absolutely amazing. Great monthly profit and very quickly withdraw process. Very good job.
ettiennedup,
South Africa,
Jan 28, 2019,

Actually i wanted to invest and looked at their confirmed track results . I am from South Africa and found it strange that a South African audit company Chatal accountants found in a small town of polokwane would endorse such a claim so i phoned and emailed the company, as they are close to me and they completely denied that they audited the results. You don't have to believe me check for yourself. I have been scammed before and now check everything. I just hope that you will not invest . you will loose your money.