BlueTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2018
2018-09-26:  The Financial Commission has permanently expelled BluVenture Group and its brands BlueBroker and BlueTrading from membership.  The reason given is repeated violations and failures to adhere to membership Rules and Guidelines.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2018-09-05:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorised firm warning against BlueTrading.com / Blue Group.  CLICK HERE to verify.

BlueTrading.com

Join live discussion of BlueTrading.com on our forum

nixxb85,
Italy,
Oct 10, 2018,

delay

I have an account on Bluetrading.com from August. I've received the withdrawal of my profits for the first 2 months. Now it looks like there is a delay and i still haven't received it, I have no news about it after the 24 working hours...
I'll let you know as soon as they can solve it.
Reply by bluetrading submitted Oct 18, 2018:
We are very sorry to hear you are having any issues with withdrawals but we process all withdrawals the same day. Please immediately contact finance@bluetrading.com if you're having any issues. I am not sure why you would post here instead of simply contact us. The only time a withdrawal is ever delayed is due to the increasingly strict banking climate for wires associated with Cryptocurrency-related transactions. We have clients in over 30 countries and therefore some countries do not receive wires in 1-3 days like a typical bank wire. ALL BTC/E-Wallet transfers are instant however as well. We take very good care of our clients and find it disappointing when clients resort to leaving posts like this without actually reaching out to their account manager, etc directly. Thank you!
Longjohn,
Near Zurich, Switzerland,
Oct 9, 2018,

First few weeks with BlueTrading...

I'm new to Forex and managed accounts. A few weeks ago, I started trawling the web for suitable accounts and I came across BlueTrading. Their trading results were better than those of most other similar accounts I have seen, with relatively few months in the last few years showing losses.

I spent a lot of time checking them out, and eventually thought it would be worth a try. With some trepidation, I transferred some funds to them and was gratified to see how quickly earnings started to appear on their WebTrader page. These seemed to be in line with the succession of gaining and losing trades listed on that same page.

After seeing the FCA and Financial Commission warnings, I admit that did get cold feet and did take some of my funds out, but left enough in my account to see how it would continue to grow.

I give BlueTrading full credit for returning the requested portion of my funds. The ladies who work in their financial department have been unfailingly polite, and I'm giving BT the benefit of the doubt. I plan to continue to invest in them once I have seen my funds grow a bit more.

I think it's important to note the comment below stating that we should not attach too much significance to the FCA censure. They were never approved by the FCA and as they say on their website, it's difficult to get registered with them anyway.

Personally, I think BT should draft a statement to their clients on outstanding issues that concern customers. This could be done either by a personal email to their customers or a statement on the website. This would show that they are both responsive and transparent.

Another point that needs clarification is the company structure and the best contact locations. When I dial the number in Switzerland, the call is invariably diverted to an Irish or UK centre. This should not be taken as a major criticism, because I have come across other companies that transfer calls to some central locations.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Swiss phone number is that of an office in the Canton of Zug, which is always good from a tax viewpoint. Many companies in this country have 'letterboxes' in low-tax towns!

Kind regards,

Longjohn
Guillermo12121,
Oct 4, 2018,

withdrawal received

Update: as of 2018-10-04

I have received my funds through BTC withdrawal.

Raised the issue through the call center, at the end the delay came from a server issue - my emails not being received.

Despite of FCA / FC warnings, i'm a happy investor. Expect 15-20% return monthly

Oct 2, 2018 - 3 Stars Guillermo - BlueTrading account number: #57825534

BlueTrading has been successfully investing my money for 5 months. Average monthly return of 15-20%, easy deposit and usually timely withdrawals.

However, since the latest news from Financial Commission and FCA, it seems that withdrawals are being delayed.

I requested on Friday 28th a BTC withdrawal for EUR 20k. Still no news and it's supposed to be processed within 1 business day.

On Monday I sent many follow-up emails, and contacted the call center twice, didn't work. I instructed to cancel any new market trades, but despite of that i have seen new trades opened.

Would like someone from BlueTrading to explain what the situation is

Thanks
Giovanni,
Switzerland,
Sep 30, 2018,

Hello

I have been investing in blue trading for 6 months and I am very satisfied. I have withdrawn more than I have invested without any problems.
R. Power,
Munster, Ireland,
Sep 29, 2018,

Some context

I am an investor in Blue Trading...only standard account to date.

Planning to continue regardless of expulsion by so called Financial Commission and warning from UK FCA.

Obviously these are not positive events but let's put them into context:

1. Financial Commission is a private company acting as a self-regulatory body. Therefore their decision doesn't make me want to pull out my capital; and

2. UK FCA warning is to be expected really. Only big boys with massive compliance departments involved in organised institutional fraud are allowed. Regulators don't have a clue what's really going on in the markets anyway. UK FCA was only born in 2013 from the ashes of the defunct FSA after the financial crisis.
So BlueTrading isn't authorised to market their services to UK clients => So what?!

As long as they continue to perform and process withdrawals in a timely fashion I don't care what happens.

Disclaimer:

As with any investment DO NOT RISK CAPITAL THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.
Nick,
Canada, Canada,
Sep 27, 2018,

Great trading with some issues to think about

Hi everyone!

First thing, yes I'm a real person, currently living in Canada. I've been with Blue Trading for about a month now.

What can I say? It's confusing when you read all the different reviews, some with broken English not really inspiring confidence. Others which bash Blue trading. Others who made money.

On the positive side let me say this: these guys are great traders. They've made me money. I've been with them for about a month and seen my account go up about 10%. Of course they take losses- these losses are measured. They are reasonable, and they are not account destroying. You have a trade record after every trade they make.

On the negative side, you have the issues people have mentioned.

I would suggest as another reviewer said the following things.
1) Use only risk capital
2) Deposit the minimum and watch for yourself over a period of months
3) Withdraw profits monthly.
4) Watch the news about Blue trading, check this site often, see what your gut tells you.

For my part, even though there are all these warnings I'm sticking with Blue Trading. I don't know about their accountant, I don't know where they're based, I just know that my money was withdrawn easy without hassle, their trading is phenomenal and I'm not overly invested.

I hope this helps people make reasonable choices.
Dave,
Midlands, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2018,

Great service but a little worried!

I have been with Blue Trading for about a month now, I can only give them 5 stars, the deposit and withdrawal process is straight forward and their support department is fast and polite.

The system works and I’ve made well over 10% in the month.

I was a VIP member but I’ve today withdrawn most of my funds because I am a little nervous why the UK FCA have issued a warning against this company and also, yesterday the Financial Commision has permenantly expelled them from membership. This has made me a little un-easy, so I withdraw the majority of my funds, so unfortunately I am no longer a VIP member, which is a real shame, as I was enjoying it.

Maybe an email or a post on their website to explain why they have a warning against them and have been banned from membership of the FC, would reassure customers.

Apart from that great company and cannot think of any reason not to give them 5 stars.
ROMANO,
TOSCANA, Italy,
Sep 19, 2018,

VERY HAPPY INVESTOR WITH BLUE TRADING

VERY GOOD RETURNS ABOUT IDENTICAL TO ADVERTISED, ALL TRADES ARE EXECUTED AND CLOSED IN ABOUT 1-3 DAYS AND THE SUPPORT RESPONDS FAST. WITHDRAWALS HAVE ALSO ALL BEEN PROCESSED THE SAME DAY. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT FROM MOST BROKERS? VERY HAPPY!
Amelia McCall,
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2018,

Very good returns, fast withdrawals, and great support.

My trading account has been open with Blue Trading since January 2017 so I can say I have had an account here for quite some time now.

The returns consistently range in the 10-20% range and most trades are only left open a few days so DD is very reasonable. I only wish I had not taken as many withdrawalas as I have or my profits would have compounded astronomically.
Support is always prompt and eager to assist as well.

Honestly everything is exactly s they advertise and I could not be happier.
I do wish they had an iPhone app but the site works fine on Safari mobile as well if you don't want to log in from your computer.

Their platform is also very enjoyable to view versus the old MT4 platforms / complicated trading desk softwares.

Nothing to complain about here :)
Wazie,
Greece, Greece,
Sep 7, 2018,

Everything going fine

Hello everyone,
I am and existing customer on bluetrading since august.
I read all reviews before. All i can say is that do not believe or hear anyone. I thought it was a scam or something. An other client of them made me to believe in them.
Everything they do is very fine. The profit, the support etc everything is fine. I took almost 20% profit on august :) but future gonna tell.
I invested 3k for small accout. You can do as well and in like 6-7 months u can withdraw your capital. So what u lost after all? NOTHING
OnlY wierd thing with them this week 3-7 september all market was red and they lost so little money... dunno how they did it but its good for me after all :)
To anyone gonna say i am a person that work for them all i gotta say that i am 31 yars old for Greece working for like 600€ per month and thankfully found bluetrading so can help me achieve my future wealth goal.
Thats my review for my short time trading with em. U put a capital at risk as with all investments they put the knowledge. Keep it up!