FXSeed.com Review

Updated: Jul 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The FXSeed MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The FX Seed automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by the Forex Peace Army. The FXSeed.com forex robot works on 28 currency pairs.

FXSeed.com
FXSeed.com is an EA company. If you would like to leave a review for Prop Firm MyFXSeed, please come Here.

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
FXSeed Trading Robot -3.29 32.3 -66.063

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of FXSeed.com on our forum

Rhode Island, USA,
Jul 9, 2021,

I GOT SCAMMED BY FX Seed

Worse decision I've ever made. I paid $750 for their Master Account and as you can read in the others review the started the program about a month after I paid, then new BS started coming up every days, until they shut down the program. They sent me an email saying that I was going to receive my money back and it has been 3 month and I haven't receive anything. I sent them probably more then 25 emails and they never respond. Don't join these scammers, you're going to get robbed.
Feb 5, 2019,

They are good

Fxseed strategy is good, I used them. I recommend their ea is 60% accurate. They remain best

Austria, Austria,
Aug 20, 2018,

Was Ok - now only lossing

I used it for the past 6 months...at the begining it did a few and stable profits.
This where all gonne in a matter of days and the account got into minus.
I talked to them, they said they have a new system...I tried it and in a matter of days 20% loss

So not a good choice