Home.Saxo Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 28, 2020
Formerly SaxoBank.com

Other websites of this company include ForexTrading.com, Markets.saxo and SaxoMT4.com.

About Home.Saxo

Saxo is a forex broker. SaxoBank offers the SaxotraderGO and SaxoTraderPRO forex trading platform., Home.Saxo offers over 165 forex currency pairs, stocks, cfds, commodities, futures, bonds, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:30:1
Minimum to Open Live:$10,000
Established:1992
Address:Philip Heymans Alle 15, Hellerup, 2900, Denmark
Contact:+48 222 755 570
Regulators: ASIC #126 373 859, CNB #28949587, DFSA #1149, Bank of France #483632501 R.C.S. Paris, SFC #1395901, CONSOB #296, FSA #239, DNB #34357130, MAS #200601141M, FINMA #CHE-106.787.764, Central Bank #2017/995/13, FCA #551422
Trading platforms:SaxoTraderGo, SaxoTraderPRO
Currencies:(165+)
CFD:(19000+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Securities transfer
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Transfer to Existing Broker

Join live discussion of Home.Saxo on our forum

london, United Kingdom,
Jan 22, 2020,

WARNING - Worst Broker for setting up new account with

Absolutely disgraceful service and incompetent London employees. They seriously need to learn how to communicate to new clients. Impossible to open a Corporate Ltd account, sent all required info and they don’t bother to even confirm receipt or if in the process, I’ve been calling them for 9 days since submitting and they pass you around to someone else who says they are not dealing with it. I would hate to think how stressful it would be if I had to call them to try resolve a trading issue. I went to IG and they transferred me to corporate team right away and after filling their forms they advised the account should be up in 72 hours. Stay clear of these cowboys is my recommendation. Saxo if you respond to this, rather you focus on providing better customer service rather than trying to fire fight after the event!

Bucharest, Romania,
Dec 10, 2019,

Customer Support does not exist - Withdrawal not possible.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Saxo send me an email to upload again all compliance documents and they blocked the account for trading without any reason (according the email they requested compliance documents earlier, but this was not the case, I triple checked all my emails and nothing was send to me).

I immediately uploaded my docs same day, and send them emails and messages on the platform to solve the issue, but 3 weeks passed NOTHING HAPPENED!!

Today I decided to withdraw my money but seems they removed the withdrawal option in my account! So I can not take out my money!

Contacting them via telephone is not possible. Nobody is replying emails and messages in the platform itself.

This broker is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE!
Nov 29, 2019,

bombarded by calls every day

started the online application process but midway through i checked this site for their reviews and seen how bad they are. I stopped the process but my details were saved on their system. They have tried to call me 3 times every day for the last 2 weeks and no signs of them stopping. Why do they need to do this and it is a major red flag. avoid

Tom,
Göteborg, Sweden,
May 26, 2019,

Customer service does not exist

It is a joke! Customer supper simply does not exist. Forget them. They have a great affiliate marketing to convince people to join but that is all.

Singapore,
May 15, 2019,

yea. they are one of the worst here in sg next to city index. i got a case against them already for cheating the customers. they are legally committing a crime while under the protection of multiple licences.

Netherlands,
Dec 12, 2018,

Stocks a lot, forex untrustable like cyprus brokers, Market maker against costumer

As stocks they have a big range of stocks. that is very good. But have to be rich to use them. High fees but I think it is still doable, takes only longer time to go in profit. On Forex part I think and I almost know or experience every time I enter a trade they are market maker. They say they are both ecn and Market maker. A-book broker they say. But the prices fluctuates when entering and go against the costumer inmediately after taking position.
they do everything to make you lose or trade against you. Same as cyprus brokers.. no difference. They trade against the costumer and rather have them lose and leave Saxo then trying to keep costumers. enough donkeys on this planet to steal their dumb money. Meaning, they see the costumer as a temporary low life who has to become poor as fast as possible before they leave again and wake up. Their Conflict of interest is with the bank because they are a bank as well. Looks very fancy but lots of disconnections, what is the reason for this ? Maybe for manipulation ? should not be an issue anymore in 2018 of disconnections in these modern times and always put you in bad prices when entering. you need a very big margin money to overcome their market making tactics.. For stocks can be an option for forex, better go on and look for better broker and conditions.
Jon,
Singapore,
Nov 9, 2018,

very bad broker with multiple hidden costs and un-honoring prices shown on their platform. when you close your positions, they will not close them at the price shown on their platform, they will instead close it out at a much worse price making you lose more money than you should. downright scam broker. please save yourself lots of frustration and avoid this broker at all cost.
Mar 26, 2018,

Illegal, Unjust and Unfair Practices by SAXO Bank

Delibrately logs you out during important events / news. Closes and groups your position with other positions to put your positions to greater negative losses. Complaints are returned by low level staffs that ridicule you and make gives you replies that makes you go in circles and solves nothing but put you back in the same ill-treated and unresolved manner!

Mar 26, 2018 - 1 Star We are a group of SAXO Bank Singapore customers who have lost a total of $5,000,000 SGD from illegal, unjust and unfair practices by SAXO Bank. If you had experienced such practices on your account with SAXO Bank, please contact me immediately. We are taking a class action suit against SAXO Bank and your input will greatly benefit in helping youself and each and everyone of us in getting back monies which have been illegally, unjustly and unfair stolen away from us.

Jack,
NL, Netherlands,
Feb 13, 2018,

Simply not a competitive option

Perhaps ok depending upon what you're comparing to, but if you're familiar with other U.S./U.K. trading platforms, Saxo is a non-starter - simply no comparison. They charge for every conceivable thing. Not only are trading fees higher, but their custodial fees are gouging, and they charge for things that other platforms do not. Even their belief of how "real time trading" works, is the exact opposite of well established norms elsewhere. During my time with them in 2017 I felt I was bled dry month after month.

I've sent multiple emails, and had many calls with their offices to get them to understand how different they are, but I think they're comparing themselves to shit little European/Nordic competitors, not the big boys. My belief is that they don't actually want the business of most of the people on this blog, and seem to be more focused on small niche market traders in-region.
Slovakia,
Jan 31, 2018,

Saxobank dead company without support team. In Saxobank Doesn't exist support team, they doesn't answer on me emails.